1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• factorial89

qb d. watson produces every week wether he has decent wr or not.ravens on the playoff bubble. lamarr will make sure they do.

Hurts-Mania Again! 100% vs DAL.

• bazerko

Pricing is interesting on FD this week: all of Pittsburgh’s WRs are under 7K, Hill and Kelce are super expensive and the QBs over 8K seem to be priced up to their ceilings. This could be a week where ownership is all over the place and winning scores might not be as high as normal.

• dominicanpapi

Extremely early thoughts as stuff will change throughout the week:

Really like Montgomery again this week, Robinson as well. I’m probably going to convince myself to run a Bears stack.

Texans stack in play for sure. Could you realistically stack Watson with all 3 of his receivers (Hansen, Cooks, Coutee) or two if his wideouts plus Akins? Will be interesting to monitor how the Bengals handle Bernard tonight because he would be an obvious run back. If Williams gets more burn, he’s only 4K this upcoming week.

Hurts in play for sure, for me it’s a matter of who to stack him with. Seems like he favors the tight ends more.

• Jokey401

Can’t wait to see what the ownership on Hurts will be on Saturday PM. 40%? 45%

How can you not play him and Sanders against that putrid Dallas D? Yeah, I know Qb-RB not usually good, but that RpO they are running, sure makes the lanes for Sanders bigger. Hell, Hurts-Sanders and a pass catcher is sounding good.

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Hurts-Mania Again! 100% vs DAL.

I’m kicking myself for not playing him either of the past 2 weeks. I’m not a SE guy, I have to have him in at least one l.u. If this week he busts, this week he busts. But he’s not going off again without me.
    ~

• ministry_of_scoring

@Jokey401 said...

How can you not play him and Sanders against that putrid Dallas D? Yeah, I know Qb-RB not usually good, but that RpO they are running, sure makes the lanes for Sanders bigger. Hell, Hurts-Sanders and a pass catcher is sounding good.

Considering Hurts-Sanders as well, but my main concern is if both of them can produce the ceiling-type games necessary for a Hurts-Sanders lineup to place in the top 5% of a large-field GPP.

I’m very confident one of them just absolutely goes off, but it seems unlikely both of them do. The most likely outcome is Hurts putting up a 32+, and Sanders a 10-15, or (if it’s Sanders that goes off) then Hurts goes for about 20 and Sanders for 28+.

I’m trying to envision a scenario where Hurts can eclipse 30 and Sanders also gets to 25 and have a tough time doing it. But thinking of Dallas’ D does help.

There is also a slight concern that since this game is a divisional battle, it just becomes a 26-20 type of game as sometimes happens when these teams meet. But that seems unlikely this time around given the terrible Dallas D.

• Jokey401

This! ☝️ See, it’s well thought out, convincing posts like “ministry of scoring” just made that keeps me coming to these threads daily.

• superjon

Interesting that Hurts is over 8k on FD after just 2 starts, and Herbert didn’t get there until after 7 starts.

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

Interesting that Hurts is over 8k on FD after just 2 starts, and Herbert didn’t get there until after 7 starts.

They know he’ll be chalk! HAHA!

• sdmurrz59

@ministry_of_scoring said...

Considering Hurts-Sanders as well, but my main concern is if both of them can produce the ceiling-type games necessary for a Hurts-Sanders lineup to place in the top 5% of a large-field GPP.

I’m very confident one of them just absolutely goes off, but it seems unlikely both of them do. The most likely outcome is Hurts putting up a 32+, and Sanders a 10-15, or (if it’s Sanders that goes off) then Hurts goes for about 20 and Sanders for 28+.

I’m trying to envision a scenario where Hurts can eclipse 30 and Sanders also gets to 25 and have a tough time doing it. But thinking of Dallas’ D does help.

There is also a slight concern that since this game is a divisional battle, it just becomes a 26-20 type of game as sometimes happens when these teams meet. But that seems unlikely this time around given the terrible Dallas D.

I’m definitely looking at a Hurts / Sanders combo in my line ups and had the same thought, can they both do it? Because I can’t leave the theory alone I will base an entire lineup around it….and the reason I can’t leave it alone is the COWBOYS DEFENSE STINKS! lol So it’s plausible they could both have a day!

• ministry_of_scoring

@Jokey401 said...

This! ☝️ See, it’s well thought out, convincing posts like “ministry of scoring” just made that keeps me coming to these threads daily.

Thanks. I just wish I had a convincing answer to my own question lol.

• ministry_of_scoring

@sdmurrz59 said...

I’m definitely looking at a Hurts / Sanders combo in my line ups and had the same thought, can they both do it? Because I can’t leave the theory alone I will base an entire lineup around it….and the reason I can’t leave it alone is the COWBOYS DEFENSE STINKS! lol So it’s plausible they could both have a day!

The comparable I keep going back to is Lamar/Ingram last year during Lamar’s MVP season. They pretty much never both went off in the same game.

I think it’s pretty much the same this year with Kyler/Drake. You might find one or two examples all year where it happens.

If multi-entering, I’d think you’d want the majority of your lineups to be one or the other, with only a few where you’d double down with both.

*Edit: Week 6 this year is an argument in favor of the Hurts/Sanders stack. That week, Kyler got 28.92 and Drake got 28.40 for ARZ against…you guessed it…Dallas.

I’ve probably just talked myself into it.

• dominicanpapi

CEH and Akers both have high ankle sprains and are considered doubtful for this week.

• 33BeRad

@dominicanpapi said...

CEH and Akers both have high ankle sprains and are considered doubtful for this week.

Oh man, I already put Akers in my lineup. I can’t change it now I already did all my research

• yisman

2020 NFL with a game on every day of the week.

Tuesday and Wednesday were covered. For Weeks 15 and 16, the NFL added Saturday, and for Week 16, the NFL added Friday.

Also, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/PeterOverzet for a chance at a free entry into the DK Spy in Week 16 ($100 entry).

https://twitter.com/peteroverzet/status/1341418352619778054

• infantryboys

@ministry_of_scoring said...

Personally, I think using both in the same LU is more of a cash game play than a GPP play. They both should have very secure floors, but they limit each other’s upside. Also, while the Dallas D is bad, they haven’t been quite as bad the second half of the season as they were the first half.

There’s also the very real possibility that Dallas won’t be able to put a lot of points on the board, which will also limit the stack’s ceiling.

• 33BeRad

So did Gio’s performance last night just put him in the chalk category for this week with his matchup vs Houston?

• 33BeRad

@infantryboys said...

There’s also the very real possibility that Dallas won’t be able to put a lot of points on the board, which will also limit the stack’s ceiling.

Philly doesn’t have a stout defense, I could easily see Dallas putting up 21, which would be more than enough for Philly to keep their foot on the gas.

• marker0357

@yisman said...

2020 NFL with a game on every day of the week.

Tuesday and Wednesday were covered. For Weeks 15 and 16, the NFL added Saturday, and for Week 16, the NFL added Friday.

Also, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/PeterOverzet for a chance at a free entry into the DK Spy in Week 16 ($100 entry).

https://twitter.com/peteroverzet/status/1341418352619778054

see you near the top of the FD leaderboard on season-long picks. Sweet.

• ifthethunder

@33BeRad said...

Oh man, I already put Akers in my lineup. I can’t change it now I already did all my research

HELL TO THE YEAH!
    ~

• zovyn

@Jokey401 said...

(F/D)

How can you not play Hurts?

I’ll offer one way… you look for a QB with experience in a playoff/divisional hunt playing a non-divisional matchup in a dome against a team with a worse passD than the Cowboys but with an offense that can still put up points even against a (strong but faltering) defense.

It doesn’t hurt that it’s a ‘must-win’ game.

It doesn’t hurt that he’s $200 cheaper than the Iggle.

It doesn’t hurt that he’s got MUCH better weapons at his disposal.

Naked GOAT for me, 4tw

EDIT: Dammit Zoz. Get your head in the game. I was looking over my Friday-Monday slate LU. Obviously you can’t play Brady on the Main Slate. Meh. Nevermind.

• superjon

@33BeRad said...

So did Gio’s performance last night just put him in the chalk category for this week with his matchup vs Houston?

He’ll pull a hammy during practice, and get scratched on Friday.

Tray Williams will be announced the starter and a free square.

But feel free to wait until 12:55 on Sunday to be sure.

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

He’ll pull a hammy during practice, and get scratched on Friday.

Tray Williams will be announced the starter and a free square.

But feel free to wait until 12:55 on Sunday to be sure.

You’ve seen this movie before? HAHA!

• sdmurrz59

I’m stuck on DST’s between Washington Football Team, Eagles or Browns as my most played DST what do you guys think of this group, which one stands out this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).