1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

From ESPN

Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff expressed uncertainty whether he will be able to play in the team’s regular-season finale after he suffered a thumb injury on Sunday in a 20-9 loss at the Seattle Seahawks.

Sources told ESPN’s Adam Schefter that the Rams fear Goff’s thumb is broken and that he will undergo further testing in L.A. on Monday.

“I am uncertain,” Goff said when asked if he’ll be able to play next Sunday at home versus the Arizona Cardinals. “We will see.”

Added Rams coach Sean McVay: “I’m not sure right now. I don’t want to speculate on that“

• marker0357

@BIF said...

Showdown lesson for the forum:

I had a chalky build so instead of throwing it in the Big $10 on DK, I threw it in a $3 20-max and $15 3-max. It has 83 points at the half.

Instead of being duped 200 times and in 85th in the big DK winning $155; the lineup is in 3rd in both contests and winning $198 and $400 with only 10-18 dupes.

Play your chalk in smaller contests or the SE/3-Max and 5-Max

same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. For my style of play, the $3 – 20 max is a far better contest.

• rjschick92

@JH822547 said...

What do you mean ‘allow’ ?

What’s the solution, do you want every single play reviewed?

No but a designated replay official could save a lot of time and increase accuracy.

Not to mention baseball would have ready gone to a robo-ump if not for the umpires union. Everyone (managers, pitchers, hitters, fans) wants it except for them.

Technology is still way underutilized.

• BIF

Lots of scenarios in the NFC Least with 3 teams still alive for division title.

Washington just has to beat Philly and 7-9 does it
    The Wash-Philly game is the Sun night game now

Earlier in the day, the winner of the Dallas-NYG game could win the division if Washington loses to Philly later.

If the NYG beat Dallas and then later Eagles beat Wash; the NY Football Giants would win the division and host a playoff game with a 6-10 record based on the “strength” of a 4-2 division record.

• synth

@BIF said...

Agreed
    Use them and abuse them
    Running back lives don’t matter

one day teams will learn to do this

looking at your jerry jones

• Jokey401

B3f… congrats man! Keep on grinding. Enjoy it!

• dominicanpapi

The way the NFL scheduled the games is magical. The only team that can legitimately rest their starters is KC.

The AFC seedings would be decided in the 1 PM window, while the NFC seedings will be decided in the 4 PM window. So for example, you could probably roster Kamara with confidence because the Saints are still playing for the 2nd seed, and they won’t know the outcome of the Packers/Bears game because it’s on at the same time.

Seattle could still play for seeding.

Arizona vs. Rams is win and you’re in. Arizona just caught a huge break with Goff potentially being out.

Teams and games to target:

Miami vs. Buffalo
    Baltimore
    Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland
    Colts
    Bucs
    Titans
    Packers vs. Bears
    Saints
    Cardinals
    Seahawks

• Jokey401

The last 3 weeks have been brutal, but today I made up for those 3 weeks. Woot woot.

• yisman

I had 140.98 in showdown thanks to AJ Dillon.

Tilting because I didn’t win much in what I did enter, and I didn’t get to play this satellite because I couldn’t get a deposit in on time.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/99461006

my lineup: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/99735504?uc=2446571573

• superjon

@Jokey401 said...

The last 3 weeks have been brutal, but today I made up for those 3 weeks. Woot woot.

Impossible. You were posting on the first page, and everyone knows first pagers never win anything lol

• 33BeRad

B3F congrats! That’s awesome!

• 33BeRad

@Jokey401 said...

Congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).