1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

So Browns like.

• budfox6

Jets reading that Covid list…

• beare

Wonder if they could move hunt or bryant to wr

• TheRyanFlaherty

@33BeRad said...

How chalky will Gordon be with Lindsay out? Or maybe he will still go overlooked?

I’m not the type that cares very much about what others are doing, so no ownership expert, but I can’t fathom that it would matter much….Lindsay’s really been a backup in the truest sense. It’s not like he vultures TD’s or gets a ton of work in the receiving game that now goes to Gordon. Some of Lindsay’s carries will likely still go to someone else, so basically you’re looking at whatever project you’d have had from Gordon and maybe just add 4 or so more carries, maybe a couple fantasy points to it…or that’s at least my take.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Hooper and Chubb are locks right?

• synth

Key questions for this week:

1. Who is the RB we want between Henderson and Brown for the Rams

2. How do you approach Cleveland against the Jets now that the WRs are Marvin Hall and two people off the practice squad? Do they lean more on Chubb? Do they use Hunt as a WR in sets along side Chubb at RB? Do they focus heavily on Hooper? The Jets run D has been rather good this year so this was a passing attack I was looking to target earlier and now I have to figure out if I still will.

3. Which bad teams are checked out for the year? We’ve seen Minnesota and Detroit both just give up this week as their playoff chances were essentially nil and many of the players just looked like they wanted to go home to their families for the next 8 months. Who will do the same tomorrow?

• NDNole

@synth said...

We’ve seen Minnesota and Detroit both just give up this week as their playoff chances were essentially nil and many of the players just looked like they wanted to go home to their families for the next 8 months. Who will do the same tomorrow?

Giants?

• 33BeRad

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

I’m not the type that cares very much about what others are doing, so no ownership expert, but I can’t fathom that it would matter much….Lindsay’s really been a backup in the truest sense. It’s not like he vultures TD’s or gets a ton of work in the receiving game that now goes to Gordon. Some of Lindsay’s carries will likely still go to someone else, so basically you’re looking at whatever project you’d have had from Gordon and maybe just add 4 or so more carries, maybe a couple fantasy points to it…or that’s at least my take.

Not really a backup, they’ve been pretty split at like 60-40 on carries. Lindsay has had double digit carries the last 5 weeks(minus a 9 carry game in there) and Gordon has topped out at 15 carries in that same time. Gordon has definitely gotten more pass work so maybe he can get over or at 20 carries with some pass game work.

• synth

@NDNole said...

Giants?

That might be the solution

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Giants D has not given up.

• 33BeRad

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Giants D has not given up.

Yeah, I agree. Giants have been playing hard. The team with absolutely nothing to play for is Cincy. They just beat Pitt, have been banged up all year(especially o-line) and this isn’t even a divisional game. I don’t really think teams lay down but I definitely think they won’t be really into the game. Just get thru it.

• livetorace17

How many Browns is too many Browns in cash?

I feel like you could make a legit argument for Chubb, Hunt, Hall and Hooper. The most you can feasibly run is two, right?

Chubb and Hunt could be in the same lineup and have a seemingly insane floor.

Hall and Hooper open up so much salary for others though…

Thoughts out there?

• lotusbomb

I could see them using their fourth tight end more in a traditional sense and splitting njoku/hooper/bryant out wide on some plays.

willies got pulled up from the PS and was on the browns baker’s rookie year, there will be some familiarity there.

I’m assuming they’ll do their best to be run heavy and kill clock so chubb/hunt are a good combo but everyone else remains to be seen

• joephoto

@livetorace17 said...

How many Browns is too many Browns in cash?

I feel like you could make a legit argument for Chubb, Hunt, Hall and Hooper. The most you can feasibly run is two, right?

Chubb and Hunt could be in the same lineup and have a seemingly insane floor.

Hall and Hooper open up so much salary for others though…

Thoughts out there?

I’m not playing any Browns.
    Looks like they might have a bit of trouble keeping drives alive tomorrow.
    But what do I know ?

• Brendan239

Panthers DST/Samuel

• squidkill

Very confused on the Browns love fest.
    This is not basketball where the bench players are now starters and are still gonna score

I’m liking the Jets Defense more and more

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

Very confused on the Browns love fest

People seem to think the loss of a passing game is somehow a boost to the running game.

• beare

it def raises hunt and hoopers stock!!! chubb one of best backs in nfl however prob stack box on him.ill have quiet bit of hunt hooper.

• dominicanpapi

Per Schefter:

Antonio Gibson in

Tyreek is playing but Chiefs will be smart with him.

McLaurin not expected to play.

Allen Robinson expected to play

Keenan Allen not expected to play

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

On Seattle D. Talk me out of it

• BlueEdwards

If I don’t win $1 million tomorrow….I’m gonna blame some of the people in this room. And that I do not forgive.

• realphipps

I’ve moved mostly off the Browns as well.

But this is a big boost for Hunt, who they were splitting out to WR when they had healthy WRs.

And I fully expect Bryant to be on the field pretty much all day.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Why wouldnt losing the entire recieving core not be a boost the other players? Someone has to catch the ball and run the ball. Where are the targets going? Hunt, Hooper, Njoku? Hall? Not to mention they are playing the Jets. Why wouldn’t you want to target Browns players?

• Dfspacman

Thought the nfl season ends tomorrow , there is a week 17?

• Touchole

Like every other year, yes, there is 17 weeks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).