1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@realphipps said...

I’ve moved mostly off the Browns as well.

But this is a big boost for Hunt, who they were splitting out to WR when they had healthy WRs.

And I fully expect Bryant to be on the field pretty much all day.

Why would Bryant be on the field any more than njoku? I expect the brownies to run a lot of 3 TE sets.

• realphipps

Bryant is the best route runner of the tight ends. Probably the second best route runner on the team.

I think you’ll see him lined up outside as a WR in 11 personnel on 1st & 2nd downs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Tyreek is playing but Chiefs will be smart with him.

I wonder if this is like when CEH was active but never took a snap

• depalma13

Hunt, Hooper and Bryant are absolute locks for me.

• superjon

Here’s a list of WR’s and RB’s that are all within about 150 yards of hitting 1,000 receiving/rushing yards. No idea if they all get bonuses for hitting the mark, but figured it’s info worth having just in case. These are only players from the main slate.

WR

Amari – 48
    Lockett – 80
    Kupp – 92
    Woods – 148
    Cooks – 157

RB

Chubb – 69
    Montgomery – 94
    Taylor – 158
    Zeke – 168

• superjon

@33BeRad said...

Not really a backup, they’ve been pretty split at like 60-40 on carries. Lindsay has had double digit carries the last 5 weeks(minus a 9 carry game in there) and Gordon has topped out at 15 carries in that same time. Gordon has definitely gotten more pass work so maybe he can get over or at 20 carries with some pass game work.

Let’s not forget the most important factor of all.

REVENGE GAME!!!

Yeah, he didn’t really do anything when these teams played earlier.

But this game is in LA and Bosa isn’t playing.

• fleishmo6

I never feel good about saying I locked Gordon in on all my LUs and am fading T.Hill
    Could be very ugly

• fitz2k2

Any cheap def to play today?

• lukemiller42

Looking at ownership percentages, the Rams Seahawks stack will be way underowned. Imo Goff will have one of the best games of his career today…I think Seattle’s Def is overrated. They’ve been on a run lately but the Rams were the best offense they played during that stretch. But people will be scared off from dedicating their lineup to that stack. Goff 400 yards is my prediction

• superjon

@lukemiller42 said...

Looking at ownership percentages, the Rams Seahawks stack will be way underowned. Imo Goff will have one of the best games of his career today…I think Seattle’s Def is overrated. They’ve been on a run lately but the Rams were the best offense they played during that stretch. But people will be scared off from dedicating their lineup to that stack. Goff 400 yards is my prediction

I really like Woods. Not sure how much Goff I will play though.

• superjon

Last 7 winning lineups on FD

1. Left between 0-400 on the table
    2. Used a WR or RB in the Flex. Except that one week when Taysom Hill was still listed as a TE
    3. Most expensive D/ST used was 4100
    4. Used 1-2 players that were 8600 or more

• depalma13

@fitz2k2 said...

Jets

• Joeltimb

IMO if there was ever a week to leave 1-2k on the table, this is it.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

just started looking into this slate. is everyone injured? and so many WR off the slate (julio, mclaurin, keenan, all CLE WR, boyd). who do you even play at WR?

• Joeltimb

@jv21 said...

just started looking into this slate. is everyone injured? and so many WR off the slate (julio, mclaurin, keenan, all CLE WR, boyd)

The entire slate is hurt. You have almost too many cheap options to pick from.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Last 7 winning lineups on FD

1. Left between 0-400 on the table
    2. Used a WR or RB in the Flex. Except that one week when Taysom Hill was still listed as a TE
    3. Most expensive D/ST used was 4100
    4. Used 1-2 players that were 8600 or more

I do the same thing and look at past winning lineups. unfortunately the winning construction will be something I rarely do like RB+WR unstacked or playing a low owned QB stack.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Looking for informed opinion and the Browns situation and stumbled upon their best writers emergency podcast and My God it was like an SNL superfans sketch.
    Form that podcast I learned that they have the greatest offensive players in the NFL, so losing 4 of them is really nothing, and the full-ins are still amazing and the biggest debate (this is legit) seemed to be of they’d win now by 28 instead of over 30.

Sucks that I cashed in some expensive tix I had, prices I don’t normally play because I had an idea of a lineup I was comfortable with and seemed it was a good week to do it before all the nonsense next week…then this happens and throws everything in flux. May just have to get in the mindset of picking the best players in the best spots…that always seems to be more profitable than chasing theoretical value.

• pepsies15

@theIrrigator said...

Why wouldnt losing the entire recieving core not be a boost the other players? Someone has to catch the ball and run the ball. Where are the targets going? Hunt, Hooper, Njoku? Hall? Not to mention they are playing the Jets. Why wouldn’t you want to target Browns players?

Exactly

• kps3205s

@fitz2k2 said...

Jets

• kps3205s

What are people’s thoughts on running Mahomes/Watkins/Kelce in my DK single LU for GPP only?

I’m concerned maybe not playing Kelce who is the Flex position and getting 2 better receivers with the 13k or so I would have left for the 2 spots.Or would that be a lower owned core of 3?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

@blue said...

If I don’t win $1 million tomorrow….I’m gonna blame some of the people in this room. And that I do not forgive.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@lukemiller42 said...

Did you see Goff when he played the Seahawks D when they sucked earlier in the year? Did you see him against the Jets? So yeah you are probably right. Split personality Rams gonna look like the Bucs yesterday

• ifthethunder

@kps3205s said...

What are people’s thoughts on running Mahomes/Watkins/Kelce in my DK single LU for GPP only?

I’m concerned maybe not playing Kelce who is the Flex position and getting 2 better receivers with the 13k or so I would have left for the 2 spots.Or would that be a lower owned core of 3?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

What are RBs are you playing? I want to play David Montgomery again, because he’s doing well for me every week and the matchup with the Jaguars is superb. But even pairing him with budget Gio, I quickly run into some pretty gross lineups when I add a top QB.

We need some free squares in here, stat!
    ~

• Brendan239

Are McKissic and Ekeler locks on FD?

• ghost3490

@ifthethunder said...

What are RBs are you playing? I want to play David Montgomery again, because he’s doing well for me every week and the matchup with the Jaguars is superb. But even pairing him with budget Gio, I quickly run into some pretty gross lineups when I add a top QB.

We need some free squares in here, stat!
    ~

You must have some expensive WR then. I would focus mid tier.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).