1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lukemiller42

@theIrrigator said...

Did you see Goff when he played the Seahawks D when they sucked earlier in the year? Did you see him against the Jets? So yeah you are probably right. Split personality Rams gonna look like the Bucs yesterday

Goff has been that quarterback for his entire career. He’s either really good or putrid and it’s a 50/50 split. He’s put up gpp winning scores against Tampa Buffalo philly Arizona and Washington this year. Some of those are good defenses too. Because of recency bias everyone thinks he leans more towards sucking 80% of the time and that’s just not true.

• Brendan239

Is a Pat/Watkins/Kelce/Ridley/Gage stack too much from that game and high owned? Full game stacks can be sneaky good with the right pieces and it totals 60+.

• Smallchimp

@theIrrigator said...

Why wouldnt losing the entire recieving core not be a boost the other players? Someone has to catch the ball and run the ball. Where are the targets going? Hunt, Hooper, Njoku? Hall? Not to mention they are playing the Jets. Why wouldn’t you want to target Browns players?

The pie is more likely to shrink than it is to be redistributed. In the NBA, we’re still talking about top 200 athletes in the sport playing as replacements. In the NFL, we’re talking top 500 or lower. Active starters already suck enough as it is, going to entire second strings of players is a major loss

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@lukemiller42 said...

Goff has been that quarterback for his entire career. He’s either really good or putrid and it’s a 50/50 split. He’s put up gpp winning scores against Tampa Buffalo philly Arizona and Washington this year. Some of those are good defenses too. Because of recency bias everyone thinks he leans more towards sucking 80% of the time and that’s just not true.

I see 5 good games and 9 bad games this year. I’m not good at math but don’t think that is 50/50. But yeah I get the play and price is pretty low on him. I’ll throw him back in my player pool and grab a few shares. Pair him with Woods and Kupp?

• Shaudy_lo

@Brendan239 said...

Are McKissic and Ekeler locks on FD?

Isn’t Antonio Gibson back ?

• BigRay

I would think Browns run as much as possible. If they do need to pass, Hunt, Hooper, Njoku, Bryant should be the guys.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

The pie is more likely to shrink than it is to be redistributed. In the NBA, we’re still talking about top 200 athletes in the sport playing as replacements. In the NFL, we’re talking top 500 or lower. Active starters already suck enough as it is, going to entire second strings of players is a major loss

Right it is redistributed or concentrated to the other starters. I’m not playing Hall and I dont think the other recievers getting called up are even in the player pool. Main point was no reason to jump off the guys that already take the field every Sunday. If anything the news makes them stronger plays

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Okay maybe I’ll have a little Hall lol

• yisman

Cleveland team total dropped 3-4 points due to the missing players. Not shocking.

Now they’re -6.5 with a game total of 43.5

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Updated DraftKings Projections and Ownership:

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1343210512100823041

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

Updated DraftKings Projections and Ownership:

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1343210512100823041

Gotta see how this browns thing plays out.

• JIB7

Thoughts on Henderson today?

• Brendan239

@Shaudy_lo said...

Isn’t Antonio Gibson back ?

I think he’ll get 6-8 targets and at his price and ownership I’ll play him. Plus McLaurens out. 8-10 targets

• ifthethunder

@ghost3490 said...

You must have some expensive WR then. I would focus mid tier.

I don’t love the mid-tier all that much. Maybe the answer is hope that Kelce doesn’t pay off that 8,500 salary and play a cheaper TE. Problem with that is the Failcons are such a juicy matchup for TEs.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Think I’m gonna play some Hardman and hope Tyreke just watches most the game

• ifthethunder

Is the milly going to fill, I wonder? 117828/176.4K with 2 and 1/2 hours to go. I have two entries in with one ticket left. I’d like DK to bribe me to use it, tho.
    ~

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@ifthethunder said...

Is the milly going to fill, I wonder? 117828/176.4K with 2 and 1/2 hours to go. I have two entries in with one ticket left. I’d like DK to bribe me to use it, tho.
    ~

Of course it will fill

• ifthethunder

@sochoice said...

Of course it will fill

Watch that tone, buddy!
    ~

• squidkill

@theIrrigator said...

Think I’m gonna play some Hardman and hope Tyreke just watches most the game

9 targets last week 👀

• chickenmanE

Thoughts on Trubisky?

• marker0357

thought I was being sneaky with Parham, um nope. Maybe I’ll look at Bryant.

• dcheco

Do we like Tyron Johnson or Mike Williams more today?

• kps3205s

KC wins this week they lock up home field advantage and the 1st round bye. Travis Kelce needs 60 yards to break George Kittle single season yards record for TE. They play SD next week at home for their final game.

So they get Kelce the record early and put the score out of reach by halftime that Kelce is really not needed?

If he plays…..Allen Robinson is making his 1st appearance in Jax since leaving, the team that drafted him. He needs 10 receptions to break 100 receptions in a season for the 1st time in his career. Possible 3rd game this year of 10 receptions in the works?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@squidkill said...

9 targets last week 👀

Wow didn’t even realize he had that many targets last week

• Ricardo5346

Can’t help thinking Hunt may outscore chubb today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).