1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at NY Giants ( -3.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : St Louis ( -3.5 ) at San Francisco ( 3.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Kansas City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10.5 ) at Carolina ( -10.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Green Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• notfast1

Some of the worst QB matchups in recent history this week…

• captainsp3

Steelers and Giants offense bounce back this week imo. Will be trying to fit OBJ +AB/Julio in all cash lineups at a quick glance. Will prob fade Cam and Panthers O because too risky in week 17. David Johnson is still my #1 RB in a game where both teams have something to play for.

• fourseasons

AB may be in another trap game week 17 v. CLE. Also tough to pass up Hopkins in a plus matchup where he may get 2+ TDs this week.

• denvergator

Do people even find this last week worth playing? Not sure how to attack since there could be a lot of starters not playing full games and teams really having not much to play for. Looking on what people think and how they approach it

• wolfshield

i will be using playoff simulator to determine what teams will fight in week 17 and what teams will be resting key players. Fighters v. Rested Defenses = $$$$

• Linsanity88

@captainsp3 said...

Steelers and Giants offense bounce back this week imo. Will be trying to fit OBJ +AB/Julio in all cash lineups at a quick glance. Will prob fade Cam and Panthers O because too risky in week 17. David Johnson is still my #1 RB in a game where both teams have something to play for.

Not sure why Cam is risky, the Panthers need to win to secure home field advantage and they play at the same time as Arizona, so they can’t rest starters. Plus the matchup is pretty good against a Bucs defense that is strong against the run but weak vs. the pass.

Actually, there aren’t a whole lot of teams that can afford to rest starters in Week 17, as playoff seeding is still very much up in the air. I believe the Redskins are the only team locked into their seed (#4 in the NFC).

• rickmeseke

love hopkins this week, jax d is sloppy and nothing to play for and hou is gonna want that home field game, they will play hard. hope hoyer plays

• captainsp3

@Linsanity88 said...

Not sure why Cam is risky, the Panthers need to win to secure home field advantage and they play at the same time as Arizona, so they can’t rest starters. Plus the matchup is pretty good against a Bucs defense that is strong against the run but weak vs. the pass.

Actually, there aren’t a whole lot of teams that can afford to rest starters in Week 17, as playoff seeding is still very much up in the air. I believe the Redskins are the only team locked into their seed (#4 in the NFC).

You’re absolutely right, my mistake. I guess I’m still salty after the 15 he put up vs the Falcons. In my head I had a feeling Falcons D would come out to play too, oh well. I still like guys like Stafford, Palmer, or even Eli/Hoyer over him

• Nobakov

Matty Ice sucks but he’ll have a good points game and his price is cheap on DK.

• cy1985

@denvergator said...

Do people even find this last week worth playing? Not sure how to attack since there could be a lot of starters not playing full games and teams really having not much to play for. Looking on what people think and how they approach it

Next week you will say, “I wish I would have played week 17.” Lot of great contests. It’s better than the preseason.

• RotoRaff

rolled out Mr.Bradford in cash on this Monday-Sunday slate. yikes

• Z06Fanatic

@Nobakov said...

Matty Ice sucks but he’ll have a good points game and his price is cheap on DK.

yea I was thinking that but not sure if Brees will play the whole game, and I could see Devonta Freeman snagging a TD or two to keep the Ryan/Julio stack in check……liking phili vs giants on both sides of the ball, hou vs jax if hoyer is cleared – pitt vs cleveland looks like a deangelo game but his price keeps creeping up

• clarnzz

Holy moly, fanduel pricing is insanely tight this week where it’s looking like you need to pay up at both qb and rb… Anyone got the stones to use Matty ice in cash? I really want too, but my god, he’s been terrible for a while now.

• clarnzz

@captainsp3 said...

If you are playing fanduel, I’m having a hell of time fitting just one of them!

• jd0505

Bradford at $6,700 is pretty great for cash or tournaments. DeAngelo + David Johnson are still underpriced, and Langford at $5,100 is insane if Forte’s out (and not terrible even if Forte plays). Ertz at $5,000. Colts D vs TEN at $4,000. Forbath at ATL for $4,500. Maclin ($6,900), Snead ($6,000), John Brown ($6,400), Jordan Matthews ($6,400), Tyler Lockett ($6,200) all very capable of big games at

• jd0505

Actually, I’m just dumb and forgot that prices are different for the main slate. It is getting kinda tight. But Langford tho….

• clarnzz

@jd0505 said...

Bradford at $6,700 is pretty great for cash or tournaments. DeAngelo + David Johnson are still underpriced, and Langford at $5,100 is insane if Forte’s out (and not terrible even if Forte plays). Ertz at $5,000. Colts D vs TEN at $4,000. Forbath at ATL for $4,500. Maclin ($6,900), Snead ($6,000), John Brown ($6,400), Jordan Matthews ($6,400), Tyler Lockett ($6,200) all very capable of big games at

Johnson scares me a bit after limited carries, Ellington getting back in the mix. Not sure I can play shocked Ben affleck in cash, I had a huge Bradford/Mathews stack issue for quite a while and had finally cured it, now u trying to suck me back in! Langford! Thanks for that! Like u said even if forte out, in a week where clawing for any sort of value, I might be able to go there in cash.

• clarnzz

@jd0505 said...

Actually, I’m just dumb and forgot that prices are different for the main slate. It is getting kinda tight. But Langford tho….

Yeah, I caught on, I’m with ya on Langford. Better than punting with a bad wr. Gonna get touches.

• clarnzz

@jd0505 said...

Colts d was also my initial click as well, they been scoring decent points for a while now unnoticed other than the steelers game. Is this Mariotta out dependant? Can the colts score? Does that make the bad Titans d that burnt a bunch of people as a punt d last week in play facing a practice squad qb? No idea what to make of that game. Defenses and Delanie walker in play only? Frank gore swan song? I doubt I’ll click on him.

• JTreadway

Eli at 5%? Figured he’d be top QB play. I’ll take it. Deangelo at 50% but I really only see 3 other rbs I’d take. Top receivers in good spots but Benjamin and Matthews I’ll take if it means getting those top backs.

• clarnzz

Ffs! Two qbs I have sworn out of cash plays for life on the first page of thread! I hope u guys don’t Jedi mind trick me into pursuing past breakdowns, cuz it’s all very intriguing! I’m gonna stick to cam, Brady or Ben, play Langford (thanks Jd)

• Duck911

NHL this weekend for me. Back to NFL week 1 of the playoffs.

• Richebee

Will there be any defense played in the Eagles/Philly game?

• Richebee

already posted

• clarnzz

@Richebee said...

Will there be any defense played in the Eagles/Philly game?

Christ richbee! Y tu brute? Yes the Eagles secondary had always been bad, even if the two bad Eagles dbacks play this week, those guys still bad at football! I’m still not going anywhere to play shocked Ben affleck of Eli in cash! Please stop! U guys gonna make me have breakdowns!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).