1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -6.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -8.5 ) at San Francisco ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• parrothead112

Okay, so what games matter again?

• Therec

Only four teams fighting for two playoff spots still are the Packers, Lions, Washington and Tampa Bay. If Detroit wins tomorrow they’re in and the other three teams fight week 17 for the last spot.

• jlouis257

WK 17? damn, I was done last week, exhausted all deposit and resources for nothing all season. Nothing left to play for. Already preparing for next season.

• Therec

Also to a lesser extent, Raiders and Falcons need to win week 17 for a first round bye, Seahawks and Chiefs need a win and a loss from another term for first round bye (Seahawks need a Falcons loss, Chiefs need a Raiders loss). Patriots need to win for guaranteed home field advantage. Oakland needs a win and for the Patriots to lose for home field advantage.

• Therec

So to summarize the week 17 games that matter:

Falcons v Saints
    Patriots v Dolphins
    Raiders v Broncos
    Chiefs v Chargers
    Seahawks v 49ers
    Packers v Lions
    Washington v Giants
    Tampa Bay v Panthers

• parrothead112

Seems like the NFC games might carry more weight as in….win or go home.

• Therec

@parrothead112 said...

Seems like the NFC games might carry more weight as in….win or go home.

I’d think so, though Falcons v Saints should be delicious for fantasy.

• thatkid500

Both teams eliminated but a Tyrod Clay stack should still be nice

• 33BeRad

@thatkid500 said...

And the Bills will probably still play hard for Rex. And Tyrod wants to show he is getting better. I don’t hate that play, especially against the Jets

• Fazool

I’m all over Doug Baldwin this week.

• Kloozy

I think the Colts come to play as well. They had a bad season and had a few close games not go their way early in the year, and then injuries and more injuries. So I think they will want to get one morelse win, to improve their record.

• sunchips666

@Fazool said...

I’m all over Doug Baldwin this week.

along with 30% of the field

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Therec said...

Only four teams fighting for two playoff spots still are the Packers, Lions, Washington and Tampa Bay. If Detroit wins tomorrow they’re in and the other three teams fight week 17 for the last spot.

Tonight’s game won’t change a thing for next weekend (except in the event of a tie between Detroit/GB). The Detroit/GB game will determine the division winner regardless of what happens tonight.

• 33BeRad

@Zieg30 said...

Tonight’s game won’t change a thing for next weekend (except in the event of a tie between Detroit/GB). The Detroit/GB game will determine the division winner regardless of what happens tonight.

But if Detroit wins tonight they are alive for the #2 seed.

• kdsdawg

oh boy, Big Ben and Bell likely to rest against the Browns..how highly owned will Deangelo Williams be..assuming he will be a go due to a knee issue
    gonna be a LOT of situations like that to look at

• Dadeano860

@kdsdawg said...

oh boy, Big Ben and Bell likely to rest against the Browns..how highly owned will Deangelo Williams be..assuming he will be a go due to a knee issue
    gonna be a LOT of situations like that to look at

They’ll play at least half I imagine. I don’t think D’Angelo is any great play

• kdsdawg

@Dadeano860 said...

They’ll play at least half I imagine. I don’t think D’Angelo is any great play

of course Williams isn’t in play if they play a half but I would take “likely to rest” as not playing a half

• cy1985

@thatkid500 said...

May be a week late on that one

• thatkid500

I am hearing Ben and Bell expected to rest

• Therec

I do like that I don’t have to consider paying 10k for Bell on DK anymore.

• thatkid500

If Rawls and Bell are out. You probably just plug in their backups and go from there

• telestraightshooter

@sunchips666 said...

along with 30% of the field

IMHO, that’s not high enough

• kdsdawg

not paying up for Julio anymore, Ryan has TOO many weapons and a OC that knows how to get it to them..2 TDs last week to players just activated..one who caught his first pass ever in the NFL, which was a TD
    no thanks..Jordy is cheaper

• Linsanity88

@thatkid500 said...

If Rawls and Bell are out. You probably just plug in their backups and go from there

DAW dropped 38.1 DK points on the Redskins in Week 1 when Bell was suspended. If he gets a heavy workload against the Browns, he could best that. Gotta believe that Cleveland will revert back to their usual dreadful selves after blowing their wad against the Chargers.

• cy1985

@jlouis257 said...

WK 17? damn, I was done last week, exhausted all deposit and resources for nothing all season. Nothing left to play for. Already preparing for next season.

Won everything I lost back and then some this past weekend. So why not try to build off that to end season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).