1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -6.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -8.5 ) at San Francisco ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TJRhodes

List of players that will be hungover tomorrow?

• Jem1434

I’m doubling down this week, it seems too easy. Of course I’m probably way off base. I’m going full YOLO tomorrow

• jteneyck1990

@FFguru71 said...

My point being, the TRUE football knowledge people, are at a huge disadvantage in DFS.

this is false

• cy1985

Last week none of you gave Aaron/Jordy a chance. I knew immediately after week 15 was finished I was gonna be on them. It paid off and I won $3000 on the one entry I played last week. Now a week later you want it to be low owned after their magic the prior week?

Either do the following:

1. Play a single entry contest and build the best core around them.

2. Play a higher stakes contest with less entries. You pay to play against less and build your best core again.

3. Don’t play either and fade at your own risk.

Some of you guys here act like having Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson should be a big secret after their huge game last week. It’s really simple, many of you missed out last week and you’re trying to replicate what you missed out on week 16. Sour grapes perhaps?

I think there’s a good chance the winning lineup in most pools will have Aaron and Jordy. So build your best core around them and that’s it.

• dakimbell

@CleverGroom said...

This is why I’m thinking more and more about naked Matt Ryan. If I don’t believe in playing their RBs, it follows that I should probably be all over Matty Ice.

Im all over tevin coleman in gpps

• madmanjayWV

@ssilberman2012 said...

So if we don’t pay up for Evans or Hilton who are we paying up for? How much salary is justifiable to leave on the table??

I just left $2,900 on the table in a 177,000 man GPP?

• madmanjayWV

@dakimbell said...

Im all over tevin coleman in gpps

sorry to hear that

• IsuckatDK

Ebron/Cooks or Ertz/Tyrell

• draggin49

Will Sproles likely play a lot with Matthews out?

• eatmyturf23

@TJRhodes said...

List of players that will be hungover tomorrow?

Tyreek Hill. Hopefully no more NSFW sex-related posts.

• draggin49

Is Rawls better avoided ? Looks likely on track to play and it’s a good matchup, but alot of the time Seattle is NOT the same offense on the road. Seems like a spot where they should steamroll SF but could be a let down

• Jem1434

I’m surprised anyone is surprised the Rogers/Nelson stack is chalk this week, the value this week insane. If we’re complaining over chalk then you might as well just deposit your money into someone else’s account now

• Dirt_Lavert

Kap anyone? Or too ballsy a move. He’ll be very low owned! hahaha

• jblastman

Many of my cores built around Luck/TY. I think TY gets a huge amount of targets to ensure he is the #1 WR in yardage. Moncrief is also out.

• apollo34

Thinking about some exposure to SD passing attack on dk in gpp, specifically TWill or Inman or maybe even Henry at TE . There’s that ‘might be the last game in SD’ nerrative too. Low ownership because of the bad last game

• jblastman

What DEF’s are you guys looking at? I like Denver but not sure on any others..

• sliceman11

Rawls gunna run all over sf. 200 yards and a td last time.

• apollo34

It’s Darius Slay’s birthday today, don’t know if he’ll get burned by Jordy 12 times, or if he’ll let him have some bday love, and just 11 lol..also, seeing a lot of Hilton love (much deserved, being only solid passing option for Luck today) but, isn’t Jalen Ramsey going to shadow him ? Ramsey’s been fire lately

• jblastman

@sliceman11 said...

Rawls gunna run all over sf. 200 yards and a td last time.

I was on Rawls too but worried with her recent injuries they dont use him as much as normal to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

• jblastman

@apollo34 said...

It’s Darius Slay’s birthday today, don’t know if he’ll get burned by Jordy 12 times, or if he’ll let him have some bday love, and just 11 lol..also, seeing a lot of Hilton love (much deserved, being only solid passing option for Luck today) but, isn’t Jalen Ramsey going to shadow him ? Ramsey’s been fire lately

True that Ramsey has been hot lately but the last 4 QBs he has played against are Cassel, Savage, Bradford, Lynch

• sliceman11

@jblastman said...

I was on Rawls too but worried with her recent injuries they dont use him as much as normal to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

Hell get atleast 15 touches. Which can go along way against that atrocious run d.

• jblastman

Anyone else targeting more of the 1pm games? My concern with the afternoon games is if certain teams lose in the 1pm games, some teams in the afternoon might not have to play their starters. Really could impact some playing time.

• tommyboy42609

Jordy is the perfect player to fade from the packers offense…

• sliceman11

@tommyboy42609 said...

Jordy is the perfect player to fade from the packers offense…

Are you thinking slay shadows him the whole game? I like davante a lot this week too!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@cy1985 said...

Last week none of you gave Aaron/Jordy a chance. I knew immediately after week 15 was finished I was gonna be on them. It paid off and I won $3000 on the one entry I played last week. Now a week later you want it to be low owned after their magic the prior week?

Either do the following:

1. Play a single entry contest and build the best core around them.

2. Play a higher stakes contest with less entries. You pay to play against less and build your best core again.

3. Don’t play either and fade at your own risk.

Some of you guys here act like having Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson should be a big secret after their huge game last week. It’s really simple, many of you missed out last week and you’re trying to replicate what you missed out on week 16. Sour grapes perhaps?

I think there’s a good chance the winning lineup in most pools will have Aaron and Jordy. So build your best core around them and that’s it.

As if dfs always is that simple.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).