1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -6.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -8.5 ) at San Francisco ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tommyboy42609

sliceman11
    11 minutes ago

@tommyboy42609 said…

Jordy is the perfect player to fade from the packers offense…

Are you thinking slay shadows him the whole game? I like davante a lot this week too!

I was actually hoping for no Slay this game…but Jordy can beat him one on one just not like most CB’s, if Slay is out they will double/bracket Jordy and Rodgers has no problem going to his 2nd/3rd/4th reads…I have maybe 15 lineups this weekend and have 0 jordy so it should be interesting since everybody is slobbering over him.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

I just left $2,900 on the table in a 177,000 man GPP?

Really? Not a good move.

• sliceman11

@tommyboy42609 said...

sliceman11
    11 minutes ago

@tommyboy42609 said…

Are you thinking slay shadows him the whole game? I like davante a lot this week too!

I was actually hoping for no Slay this game…but Jordy can beat him one on one just not like most CB’s, if Slay is out they will double/bracket Jordy and Rodgers has no problem going to his 2nd/3rd/4th reads…I have maybe 15 lineups this weekend and have 0 jordy so it should be interesting since everybody is slobbering over him.

I guess I’m still a bit confused why you think he’s not a good play then? Im pretty sure slay is playing, which means he should see single coverage all game and as you said he can beat single coverage. I personally think slay is underrated as a lock down corner but im trying hard to get myself off jordy and I cant lol. That’s why I’m so intrigued by your insight.

• depalma13

The Jets only healthy RB is not available on DK or FD. That sucks.

• depalma13

@tommyboy42609 said...

After the mutiny by the Minnesota CB’s was corrected, Jordy did absolutely nothing. I will have a few shares of him because it is Sunday Night and the last game of the year, but he sure looks like a trap.

• zpa1989

People Jordy beat Rhodes week 1 for 5 75 and 1 after not playing for close to a year. At least one of his tds and several big chunks of yards came with rhodes on him last week. Beat slay earlier in the year for over 100 and 2 tds. Had big games against Sherman, and bouye, both solid corners. Was slowed down by Norman but still scored that game. Put plainly, he’s borderline matchup proof. With the chemistry and timing he has with Rodgers, plus playoffs on the line, chalk or not, he’s a strong play.

• sabresrock29

@depalma13 said...

The Jets only healthy RB is not available on DK or FD. That sucks.

Except without rex Ryan the bills will actually have 11 players on the field

• depalma13

@zpa1989 said...

At least one of his tds and several big chunks of yards came with rhodes on him last week.

Neither of his TDs game with Rhodes on him and only one 33 reception happened when Rhodes passed off coverage.

When Rhodes shadowed Jordy, Jordy had 2 catches for 9 yards.

• ssilberman2012

@TJRhodes said...

List of players that will be hungover tomorrow?

LOL

• depalma13

@sabresrock29 said...

Except without rex Ryan the bills will actually have 11 players on the field

The Bills are not playing Tyrod. The Jets will have several drives start inside Buffalo territory. A wounded Powell may still be a great play.

• mnstone14

freeman or julio for cash?

• zpa1989

@depalma13 said...

When Rhodes shadowed Jordy, Jordy had 2 catches for 9 yards.

you sure about that? i could of sworn that second red zone TD rhodes was covering him. wasn’t rhodes covering him week 1 when he put up a solid line after not playing football for close to a year?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@mnstone14 said...

freeman or julio for cash?

Freeman, easily, though I don’t have him. Can’t afford him and DJ on either site.

• zpa1989

will jj nelson see trumaine johnson’s coverage this week? anyone know?

• bhodgman

@FFguru71 said...

when you consider That game is also in a dome, with a higher O/U(one of the highest of the year), and just as important game for ATL.

ATL/NO game isn’t REMOTELY as important for ATL as the GB/DET game is for GB… not even close… c’mon man.

• Conbon32

Who should I pick as my value RB: Quiz Rodgers, Toussaint, D Williams? Rodgers is guaranteed a health workload, but Steelers RBs are in a good spot.

• FFguru71

@bhodgman said...

ATL/NO game isn’t REMOTELY as important for ATL as the GB/DET game is for GB… not even close… c’mon man.

Seriously?? Are you paying attention?? An ATL win CLINCHES the #2 seed in the NFC , a bye, and HFA. If they lose, and SEA wins(almost a certainty), they become the #3 and play next week. I’d say that’s INCREDIBLY important don’t you??

• lovetohate

Is Ty Montgomery in play for anyone.

• sammygoldz

Going with EJ Manuel in a good amt. of Lu’s, bad move?

• dunbarnation

I’m happy that its the last day of the season. Hopefully, it ends with a bang.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@FFguru71 said...

Seriously?? Are you paying attention?? An ATL win CLINCHES the #2 seed in the NFC , a bye, and HFA. If they lose, and SEA wins(almost a certainty), they become the #3 and play next week. I’d say that’s INCREDIBLY important don’t you??

Yes, that’s important, but bhodgman never said it wasn’t. He only said that the implications of the GB/DET are much more important than those in the ATL/NO game.

And whether one makes the playoffs or doesn’t is unquestionably more important of an outcome than whether one gets a bye or not (when one is in the playoffs regardless), though the latter is certainly important as well.

And, since we all expect the Redskins to win, the former will be what’s at stake in the GB/DET game.

• Bobsaccomano

Slay. HOF.

• cookcoven

@sammygoldz said...

Going with EJ Manuel in a good amt. of Lu’s, bad move?

yes, spend up a bit and get solid value , I think QB should be a spend up spot this week

• zline34

@slpanthers24 said...

Really? Not a good move.

I left $5k on the table. Ez

• Snewman

Byron Marshall punt ? If they get lead vs Cowboys backups…..seems like may just give him carries.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).