1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -6.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -8.5 ) at San Francisco ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kpquick24

@zline34 said...

I left $5k on the table. Ez

Good to differentiate, but too much on the table, normally will end in your value plays not being value plays anymore, since you left the salary on the table and didn’t pay up for a stud.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@depalma13 said...

After the mutiny by the Minnesota CB’s was corrected, Jordy did absolutely nothing. I will have a few shares of him because it is Sunday Night and the last game of the year, but he sure looks like a trap.

That so called mutiny was the first series – nothing more. Rewatch the game and you’ll see it.

• MattyK1981

Slay is playing and it’s his birthday, fade every Packer #narrativestreet

• kpquick24

@thehazyone said...

That so called mutiny was the first series – nothing more. Rewatch the game and you’ll see it.

So I’m guessing you like the pivot to Adams?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Snewman said...

Byron Marshall punt ? If they get lead vs Cowboys backups…..seems like may just give him carries.

I have him in a few lineups with Eagles DST. Nothing out of line though (2/50)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kpquick24 said...

So I’m guessing you like the pivot to Adams?

Yea I have a lot of Adams but still not completely fading Jordy. His TD equity is out of this world (no one is even close to him in terms of RZ targets).

• Richebee

Some of you just flat out overthink things.

• indyjlj

What players have salary incentives today in their contracts?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Players I am heavier on than most:

Jordan Howard (everyone is going to be on Devonta Freeman at that price point, projections are similar)
    Matthew Stafford (only way they can beat Packers is shoot out, he’s projected at 1/3 the ownership of ARod, I think that’s a mistake)
    Blake Bortles (lol me)
    Thomas Rawls (projected 8%, injury scaring people off dream match up)
    Adam Thielen (Diggs out, see no reason he can’t put up 20 DK points)
    Allen Robinson (lol me)
    Jordan Reed (just one of those gut, feeling plays – I think he gets involved today)

• kpquick24

@thehazyone said...

Yea I have a lot of Adams but still not completely fading Jordy. His TD equity is out of this world (no one is even close to him in terms of RZ targets).

I agree, Cobb being out gives him a bump as well. A few shares of Nelson, but Adams price has dipped over last week or two and time to buy low in this matchup and must win game.

• TicketRaven

Mack Brown and Brandon Wilds are the best RB’s today

• TicketRaven

Lengel at TE gets 8x today on FD?

• TicketRaven

I also have a few lineups leaving $5,000+ on the table
    This week’s winners will probably have lineups that are similar to a pre-season game when everyone is rated $5,000 to $6,000 lol
    Too many variables with people getting jobs – trying not to get hurt – if a blowout is happening – guys will come out – the obvious plays and even the second tier obvious plays like all the Steve Smith and Packers game that will probably end 10-7 lol have everone going nuts.

Thats the fun of it I suppose.

• TicketRaven

Matt McGloin throws for 300 yards today and BONUS

• heyfeefellskee

.@JasonLaCanfora says Giants, Texans AND Seahawks could rest starters after halftime. SEA is scoreboard dependent.

https://twitter.com/daverichard/status/815589656309993472

• ndfan63

Any word on Rawls or Collins? Starting

• Mmorrison09

Hilton or m Thomas gpp on DK?
    And Tate or d Adams gpp on DK?
    Thanks

• Unrealistic

Best defense on FD under $4800?

• zpa1989

anyone actually going to play deangelo williams? for the ston min in the nuts matchup it looks pretty appealing.

• heyfeefellskee

Matthews out.

Ertz was already a good play, but I really want to get some exposure to DGB now.

• TheWhiteMamba

Chris Ivory out.

I believe that means Jax doesn’t have a single healthy RB. I feel like Bortles will have to throw the ball 45+ times in this game. I could see A-Rob getting 15+ targets.

• Snewman

Think Titans rest Murray – Henry be great play if so.

• cookcoven

@Snewman said...

Think Titans rest Murray – Henry be great play if so.

thinking the same thing

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@heyfeefellskee said...

Matthews out.

Ertz was already a good play, but I really want to get some exposure to DGB now.

Paul Turner probably the better play than DGB

• brendanhorton

Enunwa with Marshall out?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).