1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -6.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -8.5 ) at San Francisco ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• iTHUNDERGUNIT

Turbin……….

• AshNconnor2015

I need more Turbin.. Gore got his 1,000 feed Turbin.

• monarch

Have only TB DEF, Ertz and Aguayo going with the bulk of my salary in the high O/U games. Always get my hopes up to fight for min cash.

• cy1985

I can’t stand the Fins defense.

• Dgogal7

Haha. All these writers( don’t play Edelman be careful limited snaps). Haha so they can all hop aboard.

• chronoxiong

That Edelman dong has got to hurt. I have no shares of the guy who never catches a TD pass.

• Dgogal7

I played Edelman anyway( don’t listen to people on here when they say be careful don’t play him) all they are doing is gettin the masses of upside plays to make them lower owned. DFS caters to the high volume players ! Always go with ur gut instinct

• Beckhams3Fingers

@marker0357 said...

Mike Evans MIA

Of course he his, I drafted him lol

• Dgogal7

Happy new year Edelman!!!! Good luck to everyone and hope that Green Bay game is good

• Beckhams3Fingers

How does Thielen catch 100 for 3000 yards and 80 TDs last weekend, and has 1 catch for 2 yards this week? How does that happen??

• kdsdawg

Spencer Ware out..fire up West?

• zpa1989

landry jones is sooo bad i don’t know why the steelers even have him on the roster especially with ben injury history.

• dogplayer

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

How does Thielen catch 100 for 3000 yards and 80 TDs last weekend, and has 1 catch for 2 yards this week? How does that happen??

Because the Packers secondary is horrible.

• cy1985

Brady has so many weapons. Couldn’t trust Edelman.

• zpa1989

sad henry has to play behind murray. hes a special talent. deserves a backfield to himself.

• lovetohate

Ertz balling. Was all over him today.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@dogplayer said...

Because the Packers secondary is horrible.

And the Bears isn’t??

Insight
    The Bears’ defense has been burned up badly in consecutive games, yielding point totals of 30 (Packers) and 41 (Redskins) while surrendering top-12 fantasy quarterback results in five of the past seven weeks. As Diggs will miss this game with a hip strain, Thielen will operate as the Vikings’ uncontested No. 1 wideout following last week’s 202-yard explosion. Diggs has sat out two games this season, and in them Thielen has recorded catch totals of 7 and 8 on target totals of 8 and 11. 40 receiving yards short of 1,000, Thielen is one of the best bets for double-digit targets on the Week 17 slate.

If I don’t draft him, he has 4 TDs already.

• sloanxx

Any reason thielen hasn’t done shit all game?

• cy1985

@sloanxx said...

Any reason thielen hasn’t done shit all game?

Because Bradford and Rudolph decided they were going to have all the fun today.

• dogplayer

So glad I yanked Edelman for Steve Smith. Goodbye cash.

• maxdog74

Freeman and Nelson or D.J. and Davantae Adams if it was you in a gpp?

• cy1985

@dogplayer said...

So glad I yanked Edelman for Steve Smith. Goodbye cash.

Playing cash or GPP?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Rudolph must have some sort of contract bonus or something he’s needing to hit. Maybe a $500,000 bonus for x number of yards and receps. He pulled Bradford aside this morning and told him he’d cut him in for 25% of it if Bradford fed him all day long.

• dogplayer

@cy1985 said...

Playing cash or GPP?

Cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).