1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -6.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -8.5 ) at San Francisco ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eatmyturf23

@33BeRad said...

And the Bills will probably still play hard for Rex. And Tyrod wants to show he is getting better. I don’t hate that play, especially against the Jets

Well, the Bills just fired Rex a couple minutes ago, so that theory is shot, now lol. But made sense.

• Dadeano860

@Therec said...

Cool, I’m debating on Kirk Cousins. Last year when Washington had the playoffs on the line: 319/4TD, 365/4TD, 176/3TD. Then last week 270/3TD with 2 being rushing TDs. This week is a win or go home game against a team that is not affected by the game’s outcome and has a much better rushing defense than passing defense. He’s also very cheap b/c they typically don’t give up a lot of TDs to QBs. He scored the most points on them week 3 and it’s at Washington. It sounds so favorable and Vegas has Washington at 30 implied points, but not sure if I want to pull the trigger.

Giants will probably sit Jenkins and anyone else semi-banged up. I’d start him with confidence.

• Therec

@eatmyturf23 said...

Well, the Bills just fired Rex a couple minutes ago, so that theory is shot, now lol. But made sense.

Yeah was thinking Charles Clay would be a great start this week, now not so sure.

• jlouis257

E. J Manuel to start for the Bills vs Jets. If only Ryan would shut up and coach and leave his family out of his coaching life, he could be a good coach, but the man talks too damn much.

• Fazool

@Therec said...

Yeah was thinking Charles Clay would be a great start this week, now not so sure.

Well E.J. Manuel is starting so maybe he’ll be checking down to Clay all game. This game has ugly written all over it.

• jlouis257

@cy1985
    Won everything I lost back and then some this past weekend. So why not try to build off that to end season.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I appreciate it. I made a small deposit on DK to put in a couple of lines up for the final week, I’m mainly gonna stack a bunch of Packers and Lions players, with one of two from a couple of teams, since there’s not too much left for many teams to play for. GL to all this week.

• Mschroeder0401

What about the Bills D/ST this week going up against the Jets? I haven’t checked the prices for DK yet but maybe Anthony Lynn can get something going with this defense and is also auditioning for a HC gig.

• heyfeefellskee

Definitely going A-Aron/Jordy this weekend.

• 33BeRad

@eatmyturf23 said...

HAHA! Yes it is. Why fire him with one game to go?

• 33BeRad

I am definitely firing up Gates this week. Rivers will probably target him 30 times to get him 1 and hopefully 2 tds. They have nothing else to play for.

• thatkid500

@heyfeefellskee said...

Definitely going A-Aron/Jordy this weekend.

With all the value opening up so is 70% of the field

• klhbui

Luck- Hilton- Robinson Stack for the win!

• Fazool

So does Latavius have another big game against DEN, or do the Broncos stack the box and force McGloin to beat them?

• ebozek9

Larry Fitzgerald this week, anyone? It’s his last career game against the Rams…

• stackbundy88

Appears to be a week where I can leave more salary on the table than usual.

• jteneyck1990

a

• xpac21

@Fazool said...

So does Latavius have another big game against DEN, or do the Broncos stack the box and force McGloin to beat them?

neither…mcgloin cant beat them and theyre going Rb committee now

• 33BeRad

Steve Smith Sr in possibly his final game?

• heyfeefellskee

@ebozek9 said...

Larry Fitzgerald this week, anyone? It’s his last career game against the Rams…

Do you know something we don’t…?

• ebozek9

@heyfeefellskee said...

Do you know something we don’t…?

He’s been their more reliable receiving threat all year, he’s formally announced this is his last year, and the Rams are far from a formidable team. I think they may try to target him in the Red Zone to give him a big last game rather than looking elsewhere. I’m also sure he is going to be fired up.

• Linsanity88

@ebozek9 said...

He’s been their more reliable receiving threat all year, he’s formally announced this is his last year, and the Rams are far from a formidable team. I think they may try to target him in the Red Zone to give him a big last game rather than looking elsewhere. I’m also sure he is going to be fired up.

Source for him formally announcing this is his last year? Haven’t seen that anywhere.

• stackbundy88

Michael Floyd should get some increased burn at Miami this week. Saw 2 targets (including a red zone target) in 16 snaps with Garoppolo last week. Uber small sample but no one else saw more than 1.

• heyfeefellskee

@ebozek9 said...

When did he formally announce that this was his last year?

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

HAHA! Yes it is. Why fire him with one game to go?

That’s easy – you don’t want Rex winning this week to possibly cloud a decision you’ve already made

• BIF

@jteneyck1990 said...

Does DK do small playoff slates after the regular season is over?

Not that small, there are some good 4 game slates the next two weeks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).