4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated204643

@superstars92 said...

Wait I’m confused. Are you a Packers fan?

Yup. That’s got nothing to do with it, lol

Edit: or it’s got everything to do with it. The GB/DET games is one of my favorites this week. Of course I’ve been known to be wrong.

• Smallchimp

I’d love to pull the trigger on Mahomes, but as I posted (and quoted) previously, there’s literally 0 talent on the field for him to pass to. I can’t even name a player he’d be throwing to (and I even wrote their names down). Excellent point about the DEN D as well. I’d love to get in on value QB action but I don’t know which no-name guy is gonna be throwing to enough no-name guys to make a meaningful impact on a fantasy team

• deactivated204643

@thehazyone said...

way too high my friend. 25% I can see. (for full disclosure, I will have 5-10%)

besides, it’s week 17 and I haven’t won a tournament. I don’t mind taking a chance.

• DennyP

Even 25% is horrible. I’d suggest getting closer to 0%.

• deactivated204643

@mike42 said...

I think Crowell is the interesting GPP play

I have him in one lu right now. I’m still struggling whether to use more.

• 33BeRad

@jriesel315 said...

I’d love to pull the trigger on Mahomes, but as I posted (and quoted) previously, there’s literally 0 talent on the field for him to pass to. I can’t even name a player he’d be throwing to (and I even wrote their names down). Excellent point about the DEN D as well. I’d love to get in on value QB action but I don’t know which no-name guy is gonna be throwing to enough no-name guys to make a meaningful impact on a fantasy team

Hundley is cheap on FD, I’d assume he is on DK as well. Some expect a shootout in Detroit(I kind of do too). Don’t have to take one of his receivers, just bring it back with a Lion or 2. Depends how you think the game plays out.

Brissett is cheap but I am kind of not liking the play as much. I don’t think it will be a shootout without Nuk, and even then I wasn’t too sure. And I kind of hope Gore gets his 139 yds to reach 1,000. I have been a fan of his since he got in the league. And if they run that much then it won’t leave much for upside for Brissett

• deactivated204643

@DennyP said...

Even 25% is horrible. I’d suggest getting closer to 0%.

Always willing to listen. Tell me what you know about Clark and the mu, please.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

What’s everyone doing at the WR position this week outside of Julio and Keenan Allen

The Lions WRs, Will Fuller, Josh Gordon, Redskins WRs, Goodwin, Baldwin, A.J. Green

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@bluebroker said...

besides, it’s week 17 and I haven’t won a tournament. I don’t mind taking a chance.

His ceiling with Hundley throwing is probably 15. I don’t think that’s going to win a tournament (it can help though because of his salary but it won’t be the difference maker)

• superstars92

@thehazyone said...

The Lions WRs, Will Fuller, Josh Gordon, Redskins WRs, Goodwin, Baldwin, A.J. Green

Wait you don’t think TY will be that popular? I was debating TY vs. Golden Tate. I think Tate is safer since he’s a slot receiver, but I have TY as better overall projected.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Wait you don’t think TY will be that popular? I was debating TY vs. Golden Tate. I think Tate is safer since he’s a slot receiver, but I have TY as better overall projected.

I’m underweight on TY. Figured everyone else would mention him.

• deactivated204643

@superstars92 said...

I think we were talking alternative plays from Hilton and chalk

• 33BeRad

@superstars92 said...

Hilton will probably be the 2nd highest owned player after Julio. According to projections

• superstars92

@bluebroker said...

I think we were talking alternative plays from Hilton and chalk

Oh ok I see. I’m making my lineups now. I assume there isn’t any last mins news that will be relevant tomorrow.

• mike42

@bluebroker said...

Believe it or not, Mike, right now I have 75% Michael Clark. We’ll see if that percentage lasts through lock.

I’ve tried to announce my crazy plays all year on the board. Saved the best for week 17

Yes, I believe you are going way over the field on a Packers player.

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

His ceiling with Hundley throwing is probably 15. I don’t think that’s going to win a tournament (it can help though because of his salary but it won’t be the difference maker)

What’s your take on the Lions game? You think they smash the Pack? Last week was GB’s “dream crusher” week. They just got knocked out of the playoffs. Rodgers coming back didn’t work out for them. Think they play much better this week against a much worse defense than last week.

• superstars92

Dang Mahomes had 53 TDs (41 passing, 12 rushing) his last season in college. Big 12 defense for you.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@33BeRad said...

What’s your take on the Lions game? You think they smash the Pack? Last week was GB’s “dream crusher” week. They just got knocked out of the playoffs. Rodgers coming back didn’t work out for them. Think they play much better this week against a much worse defense than last week.

Don’t think they smash them. Think the Lions win like 27-17 as MM will slow it down with lots of short passes and Jamaal Williams (who will be my highest owned player of the week and that’s not just a homer Packer fan take – I can easily avoid favorite team bias).

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Dang Mahomes had 53 TDs (41 passing, 12 rushing) his last season in college. Big 12 defense for you.

I could go on with a guess who else was good his last season in college but that list is WAY too long.

• deactivated204643

@thehazyone said...

I’d put his ceiling at 18. I know the risk but I don’t mind at $3K. I’m confident in my knowledge of GB and my research/intuition. I’ve had a good year. Nothing but respect for you Aaron, but it’s a play I like.

• JeffG1414

gallman or Gates for a flex cheap play

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Don’t think they smash them. Think the Lions win like 27-17 as MM will slow it down with lots of short passes and Jamaal Williams (who will be my highest owned player of the week and that’s not just a homer Packer fan take – I can easily avoid favorite team bias).

Yeah, I know you don’t just play bias plays. That’s a fair assessment. I think it is more 30-24 type of game. And I do think Pack win.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JeffG1414 said...

gallman or Gates for a flex cheap play

Gallman for me – more guaranteed volume (esp with Shepard and Engram out)

• mike42

Miami watched the backup QB get first team reps this week which makes it pretty difficult to expect to bring their A game. Gase isn’t on the hot seat, the evaluation process has begun. This should make things easier on Buf and I think the main guys are getting overlooked.

• deactivated204643

@thehazyone said...

I agree Lions win this game but I’m betting they get a two score lead or more fairly early. MM won’t have a problem passing because they want to get Hundley, Clark, Davis and Allison as much game experience as possible. I hope MM won’t waste an opportunity like this and try to run the ball 45 times. I don’t see it, not when he and his staff have one full NFL game to get some young WR’s on tape. I could be wrong, but that’s what I think a good coach would do.

Edit: I’ve got a lot of Williams too but I think he’ll be involved whether they’re running or passing.

Edited for clarity @ 1:01am local time 12/31/17

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).