4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@Messiah717 said...

Carolina vs Atlanta seems like a DFS trap.

It’s possible, but CAR has been giving it up to WR of late, so I think I might play Julio in the hopes that ATL will figure out that if they want to make the playoffs they need to just chuck it to him all game

• Dunzor

@lukemiller42 said...

kelce finishes what he started vs denver

KC is locked into their playoff seeding so I doubt their gonna throw one of their top offensive weapons out there all game and risk injury. I’d be wary of playing any KC / JAC / PHI skill position player since they are all locked into their playoff spots and are likely to rest a good portion of the game

• Dunzor

@bhdevault said...

1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Minnesota ( -12.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40.5
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( 7.5 ) at Detroit ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 38.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at New England ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( (Pick) ) at Indianapolis ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

If you get the chance you should update the game times now that the NFL has reconfigured the schedule to avoid playoff implications changing between the early and late games

• 33BeRad

Tenn opened at -5 and it went up to -6.
    Philly opened at -2 and now Dallas is -2
    Pitt opened at -16 and it is now -13.5
    I guess these are a few teams that vegas thinks will be resting players. But I wouldn’t think Jax would want to rest too many players. After losing in SF I wouldn’t think they’d want 2 bad games in a row. Maybe they think the rest is better for them. Will have to wait for some news on these teams from beat writers or other sources

• mike42

@lukemiller42 said...

chargers oakland should be high scoring
    rams will try to get gurley mvp
    kelce finishes what he started vs denver
    ty hilton smashes

is kind of what im thinking

KC is the team I think may be most likely to rest their starters. Pretty sure that’s just how Reid plays it.

• KindGuy

Someone from the Jets Patriots game will be in the perfect lineup…..

• Messiah717

@33BeRad said...

I guess these are a few teams that vegas thinks will be resting players. But I wouldn’t think Jax would want to rest too many players. After losing in SF I wouldn’t think they’d want 2 bad games in a row. Maybe they think the rest is better for them. Will have to wait for some news on these teams from beat writers or other sources

Then maybe they play a half. You’re not risking injury or wearing down players in a meaningless game when you have the playoffs the following week.

• cheezpizza

Don’t get cute, stack the Saints, Rams, and Seahawks in some form or fashion. All three are in good matchups with a lot to play for.

• 33BeRad

@elementasrat said...

Someone from the Jets Patriots game will be in the perfect lineup…..

And his name rhymes with Bobby Sanderson!

• KindGuy

@33BeRad said...

And his name rhymes with Bobby Sanderson!

Yep. I was thinking him, ASJ, Kearse.

• 33BeRad

@33BeRad said...

Oh and I didn’t even notice the KC line. Den -3.5, guess they think KC will rest some players too.

• Messiah717

Have you been watching the Jets and their QB play the last three weeks?

• KindGuy

@Messiah717 said...

Have you been watching the Jets and their QB play the last three weeks?

I’m a big believer in Petty. Just hope they don’t go to HACKenburg

• Messiah717

@elementasrat said...

I’m a big believer in Petty. Just hope they don’t go to HACKenburg

I believe he has looked terrible. May not even start. Going to Foxboro with New England playing for home field? Yeah no thanks.

• 33BeRad

@Messiah717 said...

I believe he has looked terrible. May not even start. Going to Foxboro with New England playing for home field? Yeah no thanks.

The one thing I do actually like about Robby A is Petty and him were a good connection in the preseason last year and this. In the first game Petty started he threw 12 targets to Robby and he had 7 targets this game. Lattimore and Heyward are a lot tougher matchups than the Patriots. That being said, the Patriots have actually been getting sacks recently and he does actually suck at football.

Edit: Robby is worth a flier in a gpp

• 33BeRad

A game I like is Buffalo Mia. If Cutler could’ve done anything in Buffalo that would’ve been a shootout. Tyrod and Shady did all their damage in the 1st half and if Miami could’ve not turned the ball over so much it would’ve been a great day. I like Parker, Shady and Drake as of now. Maybe a game stack if I can find a reason to get to one of the qbs.

• gimmieshelter69rs

My friend had 1st place for 3k in tourney yesterday with 3 sec to go, had a 5.7 point lead over next live player, who hadn’t philly d …fell victim of the lateral defensive td. What a shame

Anyways I like jimmy g this week

• homers1226

for what its worth

Some Browns fans are planning a parade in Cleveland for a ‘perfect’ 0-16 season

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cleveland-browns-parade-0-16-winless-season-perfect-cavaliers-indians-111216

poor dogs

edit seems to be old story

just heard about it today

• Messiah717

@homers1226 said...

for what its worth

Some Browns fans are planning a parade in Cleveland for a ‘perfect’ 0-16 season

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cleveland-browns-parade-0-16-winless-season-perfect-cavaliers-indians-111216

poor dogs

edit seems to be old story

just heard about it today

They should be punished. You shouldn’t get #1 pick after #1 pick for such ineptitude. What’s worse is they have two high first round picks to screw up this year.

• homers1226

pit back ups play this game

I don’t think they have anything to play for

or is 1st round bye enough rest

maybe 2 weeks off is to much

• Dunzor

@homers1226 said...

pit back ups play this game

I don’t think they have anything to play for

or is 1st round bye enough rest

maybe 2 weeks off is to much

They are still playing for home field advantage so no way they are resting anyone until they have a comfortable lead (at least 3 TDs up I’d think). You’re probably getting at least a full 3 Quarters from everyone on PITT and NE and then depending how close the games are they may sit guys at that point

• homers1226

I missed it

• -New England Patriots 12 3 0 .800 4-1 9-2 .498 .478 Wins tie break over Pittsburgh based on head-to-head win percentage.

2* -Pittsburgh Steelers 12 3 0 .800 5-0 9-2 .480 .450 —

• raymond333

Won my finals 🏆👊

With Crabtree at 0, and he had Jeffery, also at 0. Crazy ending, but I got the full 🛥and $150

Thanks for any tips on here, appreciate you all. Now it will be DFS only lol.

This week a should be interesting. Looking forward to it as it gets closer to the playoffs

• Dunzor

@raymond333 said...

Won my finals 🏆👊

Squid will be so proud!

Nice job, glad it was a profitable Christmas for some other folks as well. Week 17 looks interesting with my initial build centered around Cousins playing for his big contract, Julio going hard to get back to the playoffs, and Derek Henry finally getting a start and bellcow carries in a must win game for the Titans

• keephustlincuz

@raymond333 said...

Won my finals 🏆👊

With Crabtree at 0, and he had Jeffery, also at 0. Crazy ending, but I got the full 🛥and $150

Thanks for any tips on here, appreciate you all. Now it will be DFS only lol.

This week a should be interesting. Looking forward to it as it gets closer to the playoffs

Good to hear. I guess there is no reason left to post here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).