4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@Dfspacman said...

Would have loved to see Chargers in the playoffs, three of their games were lost bcos of their kicker

feels like they deserved to be in. slow start to the season killed them yet again. clearly one of the most dangerous teams to play against at the moment

• sox9

who draws BUF and TENN in the first round?

• sox9

nobody wanted to see the Chargers in the playoffs. JAGS sure didn’t work to hard to make that happen by beating TENN.

• BIF

@sox9 said...

Talk starting that TY will be gone from Indy next season. INDY wants a big body WR1 for Luck

Luck may never play again – I doubt they try to build anything around him and his fragile body.

Heard an interview a couple days ago with Indy GM or Asst GM, he has not thrown a pass in 6+ months – they have no idea if surgery was a success and if his shoulder is healed or not

• yisman

three entries into the milly maker, none cashed

Roger Lewis, Jimmy Graham, Russell Wilson, and AJ Green really hurt me

this concludes an awful regular season, in which I never had a single winning week in terms of the main slate.

• sox9

@BIF said...

Luck may never play again – I doubt they try to build anything around him and his fragile body.

Heard an interview a couple days ago with Indy GM or Asst GM, he has not thrown a pass in 6+ months – they have no idea if surgery was a success and if his shoulder is healed or not

He never seemed like a fragile guy, but few QBs have taken as much punishment as he has going back to the days of Jim Plunkett. How do you not protect a franchise QB w/a decent OL? If Wilson were not elusive he would be in the same boat.

• Dfspacman

Can someone post a link to the millimaker winning lineup?
    With these injuries one needed luck this week..

• Dfspacman

Seahawks losing to a Stanton led team with playoffs on the line..

• sox9

@Dfspacman said...

Seahawks losing to a Stanton led team with playoffs on the line..

Not your father’s SEA DEF anymore. SEA is one team that did not deserve to be in the playoffs.

• sox9

TENN and BUF are the others

• Dfspacman

Saints kind of miss Brandin Cooks, imagine they still had him..

• yisman

checked out Yahoo to see how I did there

two-tenths of a point out of cashing in a 50 dollar contest. Top 45 got paid, so I got 46th. Goodwin and Roger Lewis :(

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2272533/52121832

• sox9

I’m not a Chargers fan, but the way Rivers and Keenan have been playing along w/the DEF—it would have been fun to see how deep they would have gone

• yisman

@Dfspacman said...

Can someone post a link to the millimaker winning lineup?
    With these injuries one needed luck this week..

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/51551348

it paired Rivers with Tyrell Williams

• sox9

@Dfspacman said...

Saints kind of miss Brandin Cooks, imagine they still had him..

Imagine if Willie Snead were Willie Snead or Jimmy Graham was still the TE

• Skee

Was FD or the NFL slow in counting a Miami sack? I was winning a match by like 2 tenths of a point but the opponent got an extra point just after the games ended.

• Messiah717

Pats vs Vikings enjoy

• Malorum

4 entries in, came in 11th in the Milly and 3rd in some of the various other contests. Best DFS night i have ever had. Man that sweat was brutal. If only Clay and Henry had done just a little bit more for me.

• cbsharpe

@Malorum said...

4 entries in, came in 11th in the Milly and 3rd in some of the various other contests. Best DFS night i have ever had. Man that sweat was brutal. If only Clay and Henry had done just a little bit more for me.

Congrats!!! WOW!!!

• sox9

Does JAX get BUF in Round 1 instead of the Chargers by letting TENN win today?

• Messiah717

@sox9 said...

Does JAX get BUF in Round 1 instead of the Chargers by letting TENN win today?

Yes, Jags/Bills and KC/Titans.

• sox9

Kamara and Keenan have been fantasy gold down the stretch

• lloydjv1

Well it was a nice season I guess. Hope your teams did well and you guys won a few bucks.

• sox9

@Messiah717 said...

Yes, Jags/Bills and KC/Titans.

JAGS would much prefer to play BUF vs. the Chargers. Puts a bit of a taint on their loss to TENN today I think. Don’t think the offense was trying very hard. Bortles 44% completion rate, 0TDs, 2 INTS. TENN pass defense is one of the worst in the NFL. JAX threw that game.

• sox9

Still wondering why AJ and TY did not seem to have their heads in the game as well. I know the season was over for both and their QBs are erratic, but the numbers today were really off base for guys that should take their professional responsibility seriously given what they get paid.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).