4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@Messiah717 said...

Pats vs Vikings enjoy

My dark horse SB prediction is the RAMs vs the JAGS

• dhess0

My best LU was of course in a double up at 187.

Would have won me $1k in the Milly and $100 in the $8 GPP.

Just happy to almost break even today.

Good luck on the playoffs everyone!

• IronMonkey415

A lot of people won that golden five contest

• walterwhite

In the milli maker first place had 40 entries and all 40 cashed he also took down 3rd and 5th place and 19th place. I was never on freeman today because he had not been getting loads of catches.

• yisman

I play perfect challenge on nfl.com each week. Just to illustrate how ridiculous Week 17 was, here were my picks, with their ranking at their respective positions (2 RBs, two WRs, you can pick anyone you want):

QB: Wilson, 6th
    RB: Ingram, 37th
    RB: McCoy, 49th
    WR: Julio, 20th
    WR: Michael Thomas, 25th
    TE: Gronk, no points
    K: Bryant, 1st (only thing I did well this week. Unfortunately, it didn’t help me in DFS because I don’t play on fanduel)
    DST: Baltimore, 26th

• mr_papageorgio

My last minute tinkering got Freeman and Keenan out of my lineup because I talked myself into Zeke crushing today. Missed cashing by 10 points of course

• walterwhite

IF I was not a moron and played julio and hilton in a lot of lineups I would have won a lot of money today. I won some money but julio hilton gallman cost me a chance at some big pay outs. I was 50 points away from winning 200 grand and 50 points away from winning 100 grand in the late afternoon slate. I still cashed though which is the main thing though.

• BIF

@Malorum said...

4 entries in, came in 11th in the Milly and 3rd in some of the various other contests. Best DFS night i have ever had. Man that sweat was brutal. If only Clay and Henry had done just a little bit more for me.

Congrats – very well done !

Instead of Henry/Clay doing better – a switch to Tate instead of Marvin does it for you as well.

• BIF

@sox9 said...

JAGS would much prefer to play BUF vs. the Chargers. Puts a bit of a taint on their loss to TENN today I think. Don’t think the offense was trying very hard. Bortles 44% completion rate, 0TDs, 2 INTS. TENN pass defense is one of the worst in the NFL. JAX threw that game.

Jags had no say in who they played as Balt was in the playoffs and in the 5 seed (not Buffalo) when the Jags game ended and Tenn was in the 6th (so they would have played Jax if Balt doesn’t choke).

• BIF

@walterwhite said...

In the milli maker first place had 40 entries and all 40 cashed he also took down 3rd and 5th place and 19th place. I was never on freeman today because he had not been getting loads of catches.

Winner had lots of Jameis stacks.

I said Jameis was in a good spot yesterday and only one person commented saying they didn’t like him but did like Evans. NO’s defense is a bit overrated – they are opportunistic if you give them chances but they can be beat both via run and pass.

• deactivated204643

60% Gronk hurt me most. Best lu (entered in two tournaments) was 190 with Will Fuller. +1% roi on the week.

• sox9

@BIF said...

Jags had no say in who they played as Balt was in the playoffs and in the 5 seed (not Buffalo) when the Jags game ended and Tenn was in the 6th (so they would have played Jax if Balt doesn’t choke).

JAX could not count on BAL choking, but could allow for that possibility if TENN lost and w/a BUF win would face the lowly Bills, possibly w/o McCoy. JAX must have known McCoy was carted off early in that game playing the same time as the JAGS game, yes? JAGS could easily beat TENN, BUF, BAL—not so sure about the Chargers. If I were them, I would want at least the possibility of playing a McCoy-less or McCoy-hampered BUF team.

• sox9

Forcing BUF to go to a pass-first offense (if McCoy is out) vs. the JAGS secondary—I’d just concede the game and give the JAGS a bye.

• sox9

IMO BUF, TENN, ATL are all finished in Week One of the playoffs—and finished off by a wide margin. CAR has a puncher’s chance vs. NO if Brees is off, but I expect NO to win in the most entertaining game next week.

• miggs6876

@sox9 said...

Forcing BUF to go to a pass-first offense (if McCoy is out) vs. the JAGS secondary—I’d just concede the game and give the JAGS a bye.

Not so fast. Sure, it will be difficult for the Bills to win. I’m not sure how they are going to score. However, its not exactly like the Jags are tearing it up going into the playoffs. In fact, they have looked average at best. Bortles is quite capable of having a poor game. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bills beat em. Congrats to all the Bills fans. We waited soooooooo long. I’m going to sleep well tonight. I’m going out to get a Kyle Williams jersey.

• Dunzor

The pricing is up on FD for the full weekend playoff slate it is TIGHT, mainly because Gurley costs you 10K and feels unfadeable. If you avoid him it becomes a bit easier, but with him on a team you’re definitely making some real tough choices at the rest of the positions

• GoldStandard000

Cashed on Fanduel and Draft Kings. I scored a 137.34 on Fanduel. Can’t believe Gronk was chalk on FD lol. I figured he’d sit or play 1 half.

• sox9

JAGS DEF could score a couple TDs by themselves. BUF fans deserve to celebrate. It has been a long time. You need McCoy to play close to 100%, Bortles and Fournette to both crap out. There’s a small chance of all that happening in Jacksonville.

• feekdogg

@Messiah717 said...

Pats vs Vikings enjoy

As someone who has seen every Vikings game since the early 80s, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Every team in the NFC is capable of winning the conference.

• walterwhite

Imo falcons do not look like a team capable of making it to the super bowl and winning it. Carolina panthers offense also looks like garbage, Eagles offense is broken without wentz. The other 3 nfc squads rams saints vikings one of them is going to the super bowl.

• ChargerDodger

Whoever had a combination of Baldwin/Juju/Keenan won the big bucks today. I had them in different lineups tho :(

• billholler

@Malorum said...

4 entries in, came in 11th in the Milly

If you play Doug Baldwin instead of Marvin Jones, you win a million.

• BIF

@billholler said...

If you play Doug Baldwin instead of Marvin Jones, you win a million.

Or Tate instead of Marvin which was more likely as he had Stafford stack but I had 20% Marvin and 0 of Tate.

• billholler

@BIF said...

Or Tate instead of Marvin which was more likely as he had Stafford stack but I had 20% Marvin and 0 of Tate.

Didn’t see that one. That’s actually painful. I was just looking for a way to be a dick.

• BIF

Just tried to build some lineups for next weekend and pricing is real tough as there are too many big time fantasy studs playing in those games.

RB’s especially are very deep and expensive (Gurley, Kamara, Hunt, Fournette, Ingram, Shady, Freeman, McCaff).

The people that punt the best will be the big winners – big advantage for max entry guys as they’ll own all the combinations of the expensive players and have enough lineups to insert a variety of the high upside punts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).