4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@billholler said...

Didn’t see that one. That’s actually painful. I was just looking for a way to be a dick.

I’d expect nothing less from you Bill
    Ha Ha
    Happy New Year !

• squidkill

@walterwhite said...

IF I was not a moron and played julio and hilton in a lot of lineups I would have won a lot of money today. I won some money but julio hilton gallman cost me a chance at some big pay outs. I was 50 points away from winning 200 grand and 50 points away from winning 100 grand in the late afternoon slate. I still cashed though which is the main thing though.

might be the funniest post of all………….“I was 50 points away from winning 200 grand and 50 points away from winning 100 grand in the late afternoon slate.”

yeah Walter weren’t we all……….. And if my Aunt had a pickle she’d be my uncle.

• Coheedrodeo

• Messiah717

• thenatural91

Haha…I had 185 with AJ Green ..Saw long Td for Cincy with a minute left. Of course it was not to him..I didn’t want to win 5k -10anyways. Two weeks in a row crushed early and faded..McCoy, Walker, AJ, Julio..I poured one out for ya’ll

• yisman

@sox9 said...

Still wondering why AJ and TY did not seem to have their heads in the game as well. I know the season was over for both and their QBs are erratic, but the numbers today were really off base for guys that should take their professional responsibility seriously given what they get paid.

AJ was too cheap at 6300, they said

:(

Chalk WRs busted pretty badly.

Julio
    TY Hilton
    AJ Green
    Michael Thomas

• thenatural91

Yes..I wish I would learn.. No reason not to have played more Rivers stacks. Made money on Stafford but missed the boat in obvious spot! McCoy getting hurt biggest factor that cost me more profitable day..Still got divisional football!

• HoodsFromTheWood

Classless move of the day A+B, Indy + Oak not even letting their coaches finish their post game shower before firing them

Classless move of the day C, Brady wouldn’t look at Gronk AFTER the game either

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Classless move of the day A+B, Indy + Oak not even letting their coaches finish their post game shower before firing them

Classless move of the day C, Brady wouldn’t look at Gronk AFTER the game either

“Classless move of the day C, Brady wouldn’t look at Gronk AFTER the game either”

I don’t get it— is this like a DAD joke?

• BIF

So John “Chucky” Gruden is going back to Oakland ? Not 100% sure if I wanted him back in Tampa as he’s been out of the league for 10+ years but I didn’t think they’d want him back with the Raiders after we stole him and the Super Bowl away from them in Feb 2003.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

“Classless move of the day C, Brady wouldn’t look at Gronk AFTER the game either”

I don’t get it— is this like a DAD joke?

All during the Kraft/Belichick regime… Spygate, Deflategate, yesterdays GronkBonusgate and Thermometergate. Maybe Brady’s personal trainer is allowed BACK on the team flights again-I don’t get the dad joke reference. Fella

• squidkill

All during the Kraft/Belichick regime… Spygate, Deflategate, yesterdays GronkBonusgate and Thermometergate. Maybe Brady’s personal trainer is allowed BACK on the team flights again-I don’t get the dad joke reference. Fella

ok- I thought it was a joke-

I heard a famous coach once say in private conversation—-

“Some day your team may actually be good enough for you to be more interested in them winning- than in my team losing”

• squidkill

Not a Pats fan, but the utter disdain and hate for this team is comical. Their reign will NEVER be matched in my lifetime. I only hope my team can be like that for 3 years maybe 4—-lol

Jealously is the devil.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

So John “Chucky” Gruden is going back to Oakland ? Not 100% sure if I wanted him back in Tampa as he’s been out of the league for 10+ years but I didn’t think they’d want him back with the Raiders after we stole him and the Super Bowl away from them in Feb 2003.

I think you might be better off with Gruden than Koetter. Got Buc season ticket holder family in Florida,I’ve been to a few games, opening day of training camps etc. And they’ve been lamenting lack of discipline(Evans cheap shot), silly penalties(Evans cheap shot). The NFL coordinator ranks are full of HC retreads so out of the league doesn’t seem so bad. Didn’t J Lynch go from booth to GM? LOL he was never IN the league in the HC’ng sense. All he did was lay some of the HEAVIEST hits you’ll ever see. Didn’t he actually break his neck for the Bucs. LOL no experience necessary

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Not a Pats fan, but the utter disdain and hate for this team is comical. Their reign will NEVER be matched in my lifetime. I only hope my team can be like that for 3 years maybe 4—-lol

Jealously is the devil.

Yah gotta agree with you – I don’t hate the Pats and appreciate their unparalleled success but I’d love to see them lose to KC or Jax to see someone new besides the NE/Pitt AFC domination.

Despite the publically blown outta proportion scandals, no team has gotten more from a sum of its parts in the history of the sport. They’ve taken on numerous bad seeds from other teams, got them to follow most of the rules and made them champions: Corey Dillon, Aqib Talib, Lagarette Blount and many others.

• BIF

I think you might be better off with Gruden than Koetter. Got Buc season ticket holder family in Florida,I’ve been to a few games, opening day of training camps etc. And they’ve been lamenting lack of discipline(Evans cheap shot), silly penalties(Evans cheap shot). The NFL coordinator ranks are full of HC retreads so out of the league doesn’t seem so bad. Didn’t J Lynch go from booth to GM? LOL he was never IN the league in the HC’ng sense. All he did was lay some of the HEAVIEST hits you’ll ever see. Didn’t he actually break his neck for the Bucs. LOL no experience necessary

Gruden’s play calling at the end of his TB reign was the main criticism plus his scowls and temper tantrums had run their course and meant nothing to the overpaid primadonnas in the locker room. That only works for a year or two.

His play calling was criticized by players on his team and other coaches because it was overly predictable.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Jealously is the devil.

lol, would NEVER hate the Pats. 3rd rule of DFS… Bias DOESN’T pay. And like politicians, all NFL teams are liars/cheaters

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

Gruden’s play calling at the end of his TB reign was the main criticism plus his scowls and temper tantrums had run their course and meant nothing to the overpaid primadonnas in the locker room. That only works for a year or two.

His play calling was criticized by players on his team and other coaches because it was overly predictable.

Gruden scowls and tantrums got him paid from ESPN, Corona, Bridgestone tires (Is he promoting drinking and driving?). Which in turn got him back in Vegas, I mean Oak? Scowls and tantrums pay 0 here at home.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Jealously is the devil.

I ALSO have a favorite team not named NE. But I’m also a football fan. LOL you’ld laugh if I told you what happens here EVERY Sunday during the season. Brady?Belichick are NO DOUBT 1st ballot HOF’ers . And would a hater be all over Dion yesterday :) And Gronk:/

• Quadhole

@BIF said...

WOW, they have talent… Mark them down for the playoffs… He has mellowed, should be a perfect fit and timing for him, this is what he was waiting for, the right spot… Outside of Brady, belichick, and steelers… Will be good for the league…
    Jimmy Johnson ? LOL

Anyone else…. ? Someone will follow him out…

• Quadhole

I ALSO have a favorite team not named NE. But I’m also a football fan. LOL you’ld laugh if I told you what happens here EVERY Sunday during the season. Brady?Belichick are NO DOUBT 1st ballot HOF’ers . And would a hater be all over Dion yesterday :) And Gronk:/

I think Belichick goes the way of Joe Paterno… He will never retire and have to be chased off the field… Too good at what he does, and he has allowed it to consume his life. Type of guy that would die 1 year inside of retiring. Happens to many men that get consumed with wealth, power, a lifestyle of up at 4 am, go all day at the corp. go home and sleep for 50 years…

• timusbr

3rd rule of DFS… Bias DOESN’T pay.

I got to get a list of the rules. the exceptions would be many. Bias can be profitable. You stick with a winner….Kamara would have been a great bias this year in NFL. If you think Julio will crush DFS 4 out of the 17 weeks. you can be profitable. Knowing your biases is what sets counter. I am a huge Bear fan, biased up the azz. LOL I made a bunch of $$ keying Minn in parlay cards.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Quadhole said...

I think Belichick goes the way of Joe Paterno… He will never retire and have to be chased off the field… Too good at what he does, and he has allowed it to consume his life. Type of guy that would die 1 year inside of retiring. Happens to many men that get consumed with wealth, power, a lifestyle of up at 4 am, go all day at the corp. go home and sleep for 50 years…

Dude You’re scaring me. Sounds like an episode on A FOOTBALL LIFE on NFL network

• HoodsFromTheWood

@timusbr said...

I got to get a list of the rules. the exceptions would be many. Bias can be profitable. You stick with a winner….Kamara would have been a great bias this year in NFL. If you think Julio will crush DFS 4 out of the 17 weeks. you can be profitable. Knowing your biases is what sets counter. I am a huge Bear fan, biased up the azz. LOL I made a bunch of $$ keying Minn in parlay cards.

Sorry tim. Didn’t finish the 3rd rule… Bias DOESN’T pay… Except when it does. ALL HAIL VARIANCE, VOLATILITY AND ADULT BEVERAGES. THE TRUE MASTERS OF DFS.

• timusbr

ALL HAIL VARIANCE, VOLATILITY AND ADULT BEVERAGES

I am not a great DFS player and embrace the above as my call for a chance to win. nothing better than a beverage and a chance to win in the closing moments of a contest. :)

NFL this week should be a no brainer. I already have my …biases on who will win. Here is where I think the coaches are the keys for victory.

Thank God Golf starts up. variance/volatility make golf the best damn DFS game in the world, join me on the golf thread. join our league (rotogrinders golf forum by Jim Kronlund) with weekly contests.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).