4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 10 ) at Seattle ( -10 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Tampa Bay ( 7 ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10 ) at Baltimore ( -10 ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3.5 ) at LA Rams ( 3.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HoodsFromTheWood

HC“s get too much credit/blame for what happens on the ACTUAL field of play Never seen a guy wearing a headset, carrying a clipboard ever actually run, pass or catch a TD, recover /not an onside kick, deflect/or not a pass in the endzone, catch, drop or fumble a pass/run etc etc etc

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Not a Pats fan, but the utter disdain and hate for this team is comical. Their reign will NEVER be matched in my lifetime. I only hope my team can be like that for 3 years maybe 4—-lol

Jealously is the devil.

I’m not a jealous person Squid, you gave me an eye roll GIF when I simply said that they were no longer dominant and made mistakes that would lead to end of their reign. I assumed you were a Pats fan because what was somewhat obvious a couple weeks ago keeps seeming more obvious. I respected the run they had, you didn’t respect the logical reasons it may be coming to a end. I think they get their ass kicked in the playofffs because they have a middling QB and are middling or bad almost everywhere but TE. We shall see

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

I’m not a jealous person Squid, you gave me an eye roll GIF when I simply said that they were no longer dominant and made mistakes that would lead to end of their reign. I assumed you were a Pats fan because what was somewhat obvious a couple weeks ago keeps seeming more obvious. I respected the run they had, you didn’t respect the logical reasons it may be coming to a end. I think they get their ass kicked in the playofffs because they have a middling QB and are middling or bad almost everywhere but TE. We shall see

I agree with all your “middling or bad” assessments, One of the few teams coach value is not over rated. In the spirit of the New Year Twilight Zone Marathon, picture Rod Serling introducing Aaron Rodgers as Bledsoe’s replacement.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Hoods From The Wood said...

I agree with all your “middling or bad” assessments, One of the few teams coach value is not over rated. In the spirit of the New Year Twilight Zone Marathon, picture Rod Serling introducing Aaron Rodgers as Bledsoe’s replacement.

Still have a NE dynasty

• HoodsFromTheWood

And a team outta the playoffs

• HoodsFromTheWood

What was Belichick/Pagano’s record with Brissett

• joephoto

@mike42 said...

I think they get their ass kicked in the playofffs because they have a middling QB and are middling or bad almost everywhere but TE. We shall see

My Patriots may not be the most talented bunch.
    But guess who’s going to the Super Bowl from the AFC ?
    My guess is the best coached team in the league.

• HoodsFromTheWood

It’ll be close but #BelichickmovesVegaslines

• HoodsFromTheWood

Just for the record, I discovered the sleeve-less hoodie in 1971

• joephoto

The Steelers have so much talent on their roster that they have no use for a James Harrison.
    Bill Belichick put him in position to get 2 sacks yesterday.

Jan. 28th, Foxborough, my guess is the best coach wins again.
    Not the most talent.

• mike42

@joephoto said...

The Steelers have so much talent on their roster that they have no use for a James Harrison.

Jan. 28th, Foxborough, my guess is the best coach wins again.
    Not the most talent.

Honestly, something feels off about the Pats this year. I think BB knew exactly who Jimmy G was and didn’t want to get rid of him but got trumped. BB always has had the best QB on the field, which has made a lot of what’s happened, possible. He won’t this time. Ben is at the top of his game and Brady’s play declined as the year went on. Pit Oline, AB if healthy, Ben, Juju, so many pieces of Pit are playing at such a high level that I think scheming with mediocre talent won’t work this time.

• mike42

Btw- I thought Harrison could make an impact, posted about it. It still doesn’t mean he was better than the guys ahead of him. I don’t blame him for wanting to play this year at age 39 with all the work that man puts in.

• deactivated204643

Speaking of dynasties, Capers fired and Ted Thompson “transitioning to a new role”.

• odanny

@sox9 said...

Bailey missed a FG and extra point, after last week DAL may move on from him unless it is still injury-related

That is amazing, don’t know if that is because that team is such a train wreck or something got in his head, but missed 2 short ones at home against Seattle and now an extra point and another in Philly, the most accurate kicker in history just a few weeks ago. That team disintegrated this year.

• joephoto

@mike42 said...

Pit Oline, AB if healthy, Ben, Juju, so many pieces of Pit are playing at such a high level

Talent is a wonderful thing.
    But 2 weeks ago with Pitt behind by 3 under a minute to go in the red zone
    Steelers couldn’t even get a play in.
    So Ben threw the ball at 3 Patriots in the end zone. End of game. AFC Championship in Foxborough.
    Mike Tomlin goes all brain freeze at moments like this. Unlike Steelers- Patriots are well coached.
    NE vs Vikes/Rams – Feb. 4th

(disclosure- former 25 year Pats season ticket holder before I passed my seats to my brother.)

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

If they go down It’s in the SB pal. Nobody in the East is going into Foxboro and knocking them off. Especially the squealers

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

So Ben threw the ball at 3 Patriots in the end zone. End of game. AFC Championship in Foxborough.
    Mike Tomlin goes all brain freeze at moments like this. Unlike Steelers- Patriots are well coached.

(disclosure- former 25 year Pats season ticket holder before I passed my seats to my brother.)

I missed my $18 buckles this week. 😘. Hope u did well

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

Hope u did well

I did OK by having Dion Lewis and Golden Tate in all my lineups.

• MattyK1981

@joephoto said...

2 meaningless plays with under 0:30 left in a game they were winning by 20 … ya he was a monster out there

• MattyK1981

@joephoto said...

See this I can respect. A lifelong Pats fan who was there when the team was an utter laughingstock and nobody wanted it. It’s the bandwagon jumpers who all of a sudden became huge Pats fans oh riiiiight arouuund winter 2001 that are infuriating. However they will be the ones who crash the hardest with BB/TB hit the road in a few years and they begin to live with what mediocre football looks like.

That said, watching TB12 run an offense is a real thing of beauty even as a long-suffering Bills fan, however watching his inevitable decline (which has already begun) will be equally as beautiful. It starts with being a bit late, a bit short, a bit off, and then a bit turns into a bit more. Add that to Brady’s awful temper and we should see some awesome fireworks on the sidelines over the course of the next few seasons.

PS – HUGE congrats to all of the Bills fans out there!!! And how amazing is the amount of donations going to Dalton’s charity from Bills fans who appreciate what the Bengals did on Sunday?!? Now that is #classy

• damionismyname

@joephoto said...

a dropped interception or a secured catch on a suspect play in the final seconds and you wouldn’t even be talking about that. Just because of those two plays the Steelers are not well coached? LOL….see you in a few weeks when the win will be much sweeter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.