4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Baltimore ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 16.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -16.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Rams ( -9.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• squidkill

@bigwillie20 said...

Are we believing that Dallas is going to play their starters for at least a half? If they are is it worth throwing Zeke in a few lineups?

Think about that for a minute there Willie- You want to play a high priced RB for only half of a game?

• brendanhorton

I’ve played exactly zero shares of Peyton Barber all season, but I think that ends this week.

• bigwillie20

@squidkill said...

Think about that for a minute there Willie- You want to play a high priced RB for only half of a game?

No I don’t. I was getting ready to exclude him from all lineups but didn’t know if I should throw him in somewhere for the hell of it.

• squidkill

@bigwillie20 said...

No I don’t. I was getting ready to exclude him from all lineups but didn’t know if I should throw him in somewhere for the hell of it.

perfect- throw him in a H2H vs me- squidcity12

• brendanhorton

I suppose there’s a less than zero chance that Zeke actually plays along with the rest of the Cowboys, but I’m certainly not convinced, and neither is Vegas. I won’t be playing any Cowboys this week, with the exception of maybe Rod Smith.

• bigwillie20

@squidkill said...

perfect- throw him in a H2H vs me- squidcity12

• mambaland

didnt dallas rest their guys the last time they had a playoff game and then get rolled over?

• CleverGroom

@DirkDigglerz said...

That free money on Yahoo Million Baller is something else.

Wait…what?

Yahoo out to prove that they can lose more money on their website than I did this season.

• lukemiller42

Lockett seems interesting. I think they’d gun for it tbh

- Tyler Lockett 101 yds from 1000 – Connor 91 yds from 1000 – David Johnson 122 to 1000 – Sony Michel 119 to 1000

• Jokey401

Belichick is the only coach in the league who would scheme his own player out of reaching 1000 yards. That way it’s harder to ask for a raise or a new contract.

• brendanhorton

I have a tough time trusting the potential passing volume with Seattle. No reason to think they won’t just run 40 times while Arizona struggles to keep their shoes on the right feet. They’ve got the lowest implied team total that I can ever recall seeing.

• ASitar

Is D Williams worth playing at that salary? He fits perfect in my Mahommes/Kelce/Jordy stack. DK.

• eleanorRigby

Steelers will beat the Bengals and the Browns will knock the Ravens out of the playoffs. I would bet my wife’s she shed on it.

• BlueEdwards

Carr played well last time he faced KC and he should throw 40+ times in this one

• mike42

@ASitar said...

Is D Williams worth playing at that salary? He fits perfect in my Mahommes/Kelce/Jordy stack. DK.

8% of the field will have your stack, change something. Mix in Williams and take out a guy just to get it down to 2 % of the field. No lie, the KC stack in week 17 will be the most popular one of the year. No reason to play if you are going to have the same core as most.

• infantryboys

@blue said...

Carr played well last time he faced KC and he should throw 40+ times in this one

KC D at home is a different animal.

• mike42

I doubt Oak just lets Kelce smoke them again and he’s going to end up 25% owner.

NO- I like teddy B but 3/5’s of that line is going to sit 4 sure. It’s making me want to take Car plus 7 and the kid who came out cold last week and went 4-4. Really no reason NO’s should be favored by 7, this is a preseason game for them but Car starters should get a bit more run than NO’s. I like this game overall since we are just throwing darts anyway this week, might as well throw a dart at the game played in the superdome.

• mike42

@infantryboys said...

KC D at home is a different animal.

Oak on the road after they won their super bowl is a great play on KC spot. Think I’m pounding kc at half, first qtr and for the game. I don’t think Gruden wants to win this one, Cook will see like 25 snaps, that will be the tell.

• GTRandy27

Robert Woods & Vikings D or Kenny Golladay & Bills D in DK cash?

• homers1226

this wont help to much do to coaches decisions

but maybe a little as far as certain players wanting to pad stats

free agent 2019

http://nfltraderumors.co/2019-nfl-free-agents-list/

• dmac37

@GTRandy27 said...

Robert Woods & Vikings D or Kenny Golladay & Bills D in DK cash?

Much prefer Woods and Vikings in cash.

• mike42

@dmac37 said...

Much prefer Woods and Vikings in cash.

It’s difficult because if Golloday gets s little nicked up, they may just sit him. Hard week to play guys like that in cash.

• Quadhole

@mike42 said...

That’s the thing, I “thought” that changed this past couple years with success young offensive minded coaches have had. It’s a copy cat league and the trend is a bright, young, O minded coach. MM’s play calling is stuck in the past and the film shows as much.

Here’s the thing, it’s possible the Hue/MM become good coaches again. It would require them to learn, adapt and grow. The problem is you can’t do that if you don’t put your ego aside and pause and reflect. The other problem is that their problem was they never changed or adapted over the years.

Nagy has guys whose job is to find plays. Most of us think that these coaches draw up all these plays but the truth is that they just copy the ones they like. I bet MM/Hue don’t do that. Every Saturday 100’s of college games are played filled with 1,000’s of new ideas and they just skip it because “I got this.” That’s what makes them so dumb. They basically try to write their own book when there is a library next door.

Some older owners are stuck in the past too. They wont take the chance, the like comfortable….

• keephustlincuz

@eleanorRigby said...

Steelers will beat the Bengals and the Browns will knock the Ravens out of the playoffs. I would bet my wife’s she shed on it.

This seems like a no win situation for. If you bet your wifes shed and lose… where are you going to sleep.

• ASitar

@mike42 said...

8% of the field will have your stack, change something. Mix in Williams and take out a guy just to get it down to 2 % of the field. No lie, the KC stack in week 17 will be the most popular one of the year. No reason to play if you are going to have the same core as most.

I think there are so many good $3,800-$5,200 plays this week you can differentiate with. Kelce is going to destroy the record and Mahommes is going to have a huge day. Jordy is gonna get all the targets on the other side. Stacking that with Barkley/Giants D leaves soo many options.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).