4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Baltimore ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 16.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -16.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Rams ( -9.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Longshots1234

Mike42 do you like Barkley . I am not high on any r b over 7200. Just want to know what you think. Thanks for your help this year

• Brian7479

@ASitar said...

I think there are so many good $3,800-$5,200 plays this week you can differentiate with. Kelce is going to destroy the record and Mahommes is going to have a huge day. Jordy is gonna get all the targets on the other side. Stacking that with Barkley/Giants D leaves soo many options.

• zpa1989

do we care that carolina has a good run defense? d washington may flop hard. i see peopel are on him this week. i don’t see panthers resting their defensive starters.

• zpa1989

also, is carson going to see 4 quarters here? seems like a smash spot for him and seattle D

• GTRandy27

Jordy/Alshon/Bills D or Woods/Valdez-Scantling/Vikings D in dk cash?

• odanny

@zpa1989 said...

also, is carson going to see 4 quarters here? seems like a smash spot for him and seattle D

Carson is gonna get rest for the trip to Dallas next week, expect to see more of Rashad Penny.

• BIF

@ASitar said...

Jordy is gonna get all the targets on the other side.

Not Cook who put up 100yds in the last game ? Everyone on Jordy, can i get Cook at sub 10% as everyone plays Kelce, Herndon and Kittle ?

• mike42

@Longshots1234 said...

Mike42 do you like Barkley . I am not high on any r b over 7200. Just want to know what you think. Thanks for your help this year

Thanks and Yes. Think straight up, even if Dal played its guys the whole game you would have to consider him. Such a strange week and getting 22-25 Ppr friendly touches from the most talented back in the NFL is enough to keep him in consideration. Guessing it’s a low scoring week and he’s probably the most likely non qb to get you 20. Too many questions this week to not lock in a guy with such a high floor, high ceiling combo. In cash, I see no reason to not just lock him in.

• Longshots1234

Mike42 who else you like on rb

• Longshots1234

Mike42 what other rb you like Thanks

• mike42

@zpa1989 said...

do we care that carolina has a good run defense? d washington may flop hard. i see peopel are on him this week. i don’t see panthers resting their defensive starters.

No, you can’t count on their run D to show up in week 17 when it didn’t in week 16. The big issue I see is 3/5’s of NO’s O-line sitting out (prolly). That hurts that O as much, if not more, then missing MT or Kamara. Otherwise, I’d lock in D. Washington.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Not Cook who put up 100yds in the last game ? Everyone on Jordy, can i get Cook at sub 10% as everyone plays Kelce, Herndon and Kittle ?

You guys should make Monken your head coach and keep you D coordinator. Those 2 guys are the only reason you guys were remotely competitive this year.

• mike42

@Longshots1234 said...

Mike42 what other rb you like Thanks

Idk man, tough week. I like Wilson, Penny, D. Williams and CJ a little too. Soo many decisions are going to be made 90 mins before lock when insctives are released and late tonight when Shefty tweets out 411. I’m not going heavy this week, have not even messed around with LU’s.

• mike42

@GTRandy27 said...

Jordy/Alshon/Bills D or Woods/Valdez-Scantling/Vikings D in dk cash?

I don’t think Alshon os really a cash play this week and unless D. Adams is out, neither is MVS. He’s splitting snaps outside with Kumerow in a projected low volume game. You can’t project him to get enough tgts to consider him. He’s GPP only this week UNLESS Adams is out.

• beare

any news on kc running back situation yet

• Brian7479

There’s obviously been talk about Saquon or no Saquon this week. I think he gets a good amount of work. On top of the records or whatever they’re at home against a division rival. I think they look to give the fans something to cheer for. For me personally it’s kind of annoying that Baker might get the offensive rookie of the year over Saquon. Look at their numbers and you can’t tell me Baker had the better season. And I’m a Baker fan. But anyways I think Saquon gets enough work tomorrow

• AVivier

Two more random thoughts.

RG has Royce Freeman tied with Jeff Wilson as the 4th highest owned RB (behind CJ, Jamaal and Barkley). I don’t particularly love either Bronco back, but I think I’d take Booker straight up over Freeman. I think Booker gets similar rushes and should get most (or all) RB targets.

If Jax has given up (and it looks like that at times), Lamar Miller is interesting as a cheap and super low owned back who is a big home favorite.

• kcroyalty29

I’ve read all 17 pages and am surprised:

1. Gus Edwards has received only two mentions. I love the floor on him in DK Cash at his price point in a must win game. Slightly concerned Dixon vultures a TD but otherwise I’m all in.

2. Not a single Adam Theilen mention at his price point? In a must win game against a less than fully motivated Bears D?

• GTRandy27

Narrowed down to: Davante/ZayJones or Woods/Jordy in DK cash?

• GTRandy27

@kcroyalty29 said...

1. Gus Edwards has received only two mentions. I love the floor on him in DK Cash at his price point in a must win game. Slightly concerned Dixon vultures a TD but otherwise I’m all in.

2. Not a single Adam Theilen mention at his price point? In a must win game against a less than fully motivated Bears D?

Edwards doesn’t have the reception upside to win you a GPP. Sure if he goes 20/150/2TDs at his price point he can, but that’s doubtful the way they use him. He does have a nice cash floor as you mentioned.

Thielen on the other hand coming off a string of poor fantasy performances can help you win a GPP this week with a 12/175/2 TD performance in a must win game.

• beare

anyone playing gordon or no

• AVivier

@GTRandy27 said...

Narrowed down to: Davante/ZayJones or Woods/Jordy in DK cash?

Zay Jones? What you doing here Randy? Woods and Jordy are fine, roll with them man.

• AVivier

@beare said...

anyone playing gordon or no

Me!

• Brian7479

@kcroyalty29 said...

I like Diggs. Cheaper and a lot more upside in my opinion. He crushed against Chicago earlier in the season. I just don’t know if I like Diggs or Cook more in that game. I know Chicago’s run D is really good but they’ve been had a few times on the road. Saquon comes to mind and Frank Gore ran for 101 yards on just 15 carries against them. I know they’ve shut a lot of guys down too though. This is going to sound crazy but maybe Latavius Murray matches up better than Cook as they’re 2 different kinds of backs

• GTRandy27

@AVivier said...

Zay Jones? What you doing here Randy? Woods and Jordy are fine, roll with them man.

More of me trying to jam in Davante, but Zay has been getting plenty targets and now in a plus matchup vs Miami sans Xavien Howard. Again maybe it’s just me trying to jam in Davante but Zay does play 100% of snaps with at least 9 targets his 3 of his past 4 games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).