4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Baltimore ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 16.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -16.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Rams ( -9.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

@33BeRad said...

Yup, looking like my lineup with him and Williams are going to be dead.

kelce had to bust since i was like 75% on him i should’ve warned you guys lol its comical how wrong i am.

• BIF

@Liquidice944 said...

BIF! I hit a decent one today. Sorry for the large image.

Nice – I had almost the same lineup but had Humphries for Godwin; Ian Thomas for Engram and Giants for Bills D – obviously I didn’t cash for as much πŸ™„

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I played Zay Jones in weeks 14 and 15 and I played McKenzie in weeks 16 and 17

This fully describes my 2018 NFL season

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

there is no way anyone on the late slate can have perriman locket and hill as their WR’s. just no way in hell.

i mean come on, thats the type of stuff that makes me think there is a conspiracy, or people are fixing lineups. i never accuse anyone of that but it really makes you wonder….

thats impossible. even on a short slate. the type of stuff that makes you want to just quit.

I have Lockett and Hill with CJA but of course it’s on my one Mullens lineup

• Supershorty

I need updates cause only games I get phi/was and bal/clue the two afternoon games I faded lol. My points don’t seem to be moving as much as I expected…

• BIF

@fsupete01 said...

So sick. Wilson carted off in my best lineups.

Didn’t see it – is he done for the game ?

If so, they have lost Jerrick McKinnon, Mostert, Brieda and now Wilson to season ending injuries – insane

• mike42

Wow. Pit looks like crap, down 7-0 in the second quarter. Who saw that coming?

Letdown spots are just that, you can throw out stats.

• zpa1989

@BIF said...

I have Lockett and Hill with CJA but of course it’s on my one Mullens lineup

deff solid line. i also had mullens. not working out to well but oh well.

but perriman against the ravens? i don’t see it. maybe the “revenge” narrative. plus its perriman of all people. doubt he’s in optimal though by the end of the day

• BIF

Oh….and I guess I was right about Bortles today – bad matchup and bad situation playing Texans

• zpa1989

@BIF said...

Oh….and I guess I was right about Bortles today – bad matchup and bad situation playing Texans

sharp call and should’ve taken your advice here i had way to much westbrook. the matchup on paper looked ok HOU giving it up to WR’s but it was bortles on the road.

• Desiderio3

Bells madden cover curse in full effect and he isnt even playing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

sharp call and should’ve taken your advice here i had way to much westbrook. the matchup on paper looked ok HOU giving it up to WR’s but it was bortles on the road.

Yah he had a chance to salvage the day for his backers once they were down but they really missed having their backs to get a few yards in the ground and there to set up the play action – that’s where he is successful.

• zpa1989

i hate how the ravens play. ugly football ,they ruin it for both sides (in fantasy terms). its a highschool level offense. that should not be rewarded in pro football as far as im concerned.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@mike42 said...

I said earlier in the week all Steelers were a bad play because I felt that the Ravens were going to destroy the Browns today. You might not see one Steeler starter in the second half.

• fsupete01

Best thing that can happen for Roethlisberger Nd Juju backers is for cindy to go up 2 scores.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

I kept silent on this one but agreed and just couldn’t trust the Bengals on straight bet but I threw them on an ugly 4-team parlay last night with Buffalo, Detroit, Carolina and Cincy

• JH822547

40 points for Blake Jarwin.

• BIF

Wow KC D would have been on pace for a 40 burger if the LB could have got it in there

• GTRandy27

@JH822547 said...

40 points for Blake Jarwin.

It’s been that kinda day

• Dfspacman

Old man Fitz

• GTRandy27

What is going on with these defensive scores in the late games?

• noddy

is Yahoo DFS legal in North Carolina?

• Dfspacman

Steelers

• GoldenWolf87

Steelers are horrible. Yikes should have really avoided NFL lol

• GoldenWolf87

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/66931718?uc=1349906383
    Once again the winner of DK Final Week 17 NFL season is just a single ticket lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.