4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Baltimore ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 16.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -16.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Rams ( -9.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• homers1226

@noddy said...

is Yahoo DFS legal in North Carolina?

all gambling is legal according to a recent supreme court ruling

• 808state

Hope Mullens gets benched at half time.

• JH822547

Wow, Pittsburgh are going to be fuming about that, should have been a Cleveland TD

• sox9

@GTRandy27 said...

It’s been that kinda day

Like I said, it’s like Preseason Week 3. Took a pass on this week.

• GTRandy27

@sox9 said...

Smart guy. Been a pretty good year for me besides today, I should have done that also.

• Logan7777

@808state said...

Hope Mullens gets benched at half time.

Might be before.

• sox9

@GTRandy27 said...

Smart guy. Been a pretty good year for me besides today, I should have done that also.

It’s a week for the Professional bettors and big bankrolls that can cover all the 3rd and 4th string players.

• zpa1989

ripping my hair out going cohen over howard with howard going for a season high already (has not crossed 20 FD points through 16 weeks). vikes have been week against the run over the last 4 weeks. so i was right about the spot wrong about the player. just so irratating. i can’t win.

• zpa1989

@sox9 said...

smart move honestly. i tried talking myself into that. couldn’t do it in the end. i have been pulling my hair out all day long in frustration.

• Thenickg

Helping someone can get me started here brand new. Looking forward to working and collaborating with everybody.

• sox9

@zpa1989 said...

ripping my hair out going cohen over howard with howard going for a season high already (has not crossed 20 FD points through 16 weeks). vikes have been week against the run over the last 4 weeks. so i was right about the spot wrong about the player. just so irratating. i can’t win.

will be interesting w/RAMS up big to see if CHI sits starters in the second half or maybe 4th quarter. I doubt Howard and Cohen play the entire game. Can’t afford to lose either of those guys if you don’t have a bye and have a long road in the playoffs. They won’t expose Trubisky much either. If RAMs run to 35 points, I bet the CHI starters sit part of the second half, maybe all of it

• zpa1989

@sox9 said...

will be interesting w/RAMS up big to see if CHI sits starters in the second half or maybe 4th quarter. I doubt Howard and Cohen play the entire game. Can’t afford to lose either of those guys if you don’t have a bye and have a long road in the playoffs. They won’t expose Trubisky much either. If RAMs run to 35 points, I bet the CHI starters sit part of the second half, maybe all of it

true. but for the late slate, howard already got there. i was right about RB vs vikes, but wrong on the player. i hate that. seems like i’m on the wrong side of those choices way more times than not.

• sox9

@zpa1989 said...

true. but for the late slate, howard already got there. i was right about RB vs vikes, but wrong on the player. i hate that. seems like i’m on the wrong side of those choices way more times than not.

I would have liked Cohen better as well w/AROB out

• tristanwolf

steelers need to get their head out of their ass

• zpa1989

@sox9 said...

I would have liked Cohen better as well w/AROB out

yup. i play for upside and i liked cohen’s upside in this spot. low total for sure but with a rob out i thought he would be a bigger factor.

at least i did go cooks over woods. can’t complain there.

• ElSlappo

Steelers absolutely pathetic.

• Jase32

Wow Dixon vulturing carries.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Steelers are the most garbagest ass jerk asses ever.

• Supanice

Looking like another top 20 milly finish for the brothers, same stacks as usual but they actually have 1 dupe this week.

• zpa1989

LOL @ kevin white getting targets. dude can’t catch a cold.

• Dfspacman

Finally Juju

• zpa1989

the mullens over throw of kittle about sums it all up right there. god damnit.

• zpa1989

crazy how bad josh johnson looks. i’m looking dumb for playing some jamison crowder.

• Quadhole

does pitt wanna win

• Quadhole

@zpa1989 said...

LOL @ kevin white getting targets. dude can’t catch a cold.

goes down as a huge bust, amazing he is still in the league… Watch him go 114/1450/15 with some other team next year.
    What happened to wilson Jr. got 170 points and nothing from that dude

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).