4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

so, target games that have no bearing on playoffs, lots of offense, very little defense
    QBs and WR from these three
    Cleveland at Cincy
    Atlanta at TB
    Arizona at LA

• DC2380

@kdsdawg said...

so, target games that have no bearing on playoffs, lots of offense, very little defense
    Cleveland at Cincy
    Atlanta at TB
    Arizona at LA

Man that ATL and TB seems like a lock button so far lol

• squidkill

@DC2380 said...

Man that ATL and TB seems like a lock button so far lol

Tampa Bay defense looked really solid vs Houston . Not sure I want to pick on TB. Good DL vs Poor OL in Atl. Just saying

• marker0357

I suppose the only slates will be all day (including late Sun night), early and afternoon, though I haven’t looked yet. SF/Sea may offer some juice due to the playoff implications.

• ifthethunder

NFL Weak 17

P.S. They grow up so fast! sniff
    ~

• ifthethunder

Chris Carson (hip) will be out for the rest of the season after getting injured in Seattle’s Week 16 loss to the Cardinals, according to coach Pete Carroll, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.
    —————————————
    I wasn’t watching that game, didn’t know that was what happened.
    ~

• 808state

@kdsdawg said...

Cleveland at Cincy
    Atlanta at TB
    Arizona at LA

Kyler got hurt last game which means it’s likely Hundley will start. That would make the Rams D a lock IMO

• bigez952

@808state said...

Kyler got hurt last game which means it’s likely Hundley will start. That would make the Rams D a lock IMO

A lock is a strong word as Hundley did well and put up points against a Seattle team that needed that game. Now that the Rams will be 1 week away from losing their playoff hopes who knows how motivated they will really be. Hundley will be super motivated to try and prove himself to potentially earn more starting time next year.

• bcandrws

The problem I have is seeing who will play the starters the entire game and who will not.

• rourke441

i am going to target teams still alive in the playoff picture

• 33BeRad

@rourke441 said...

i am going to target teams still alive in the playoff picture

Don’t leave out other teams. Like someone said above, it might be good for offenses in games that mean nothing if starters are playing.

• 808state

@bcandrws said...

The problem I have is seeing who will play the starters the entire game and who will not.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28348833/2019-nfl-playoff-picture-afc-nfc-standings-seeds-scenarios-outlook-week-16

gives some good info on what teams need to happen

• 808state

@bigez952 said...

A lock is a strong word as Hundley did well and put up points against a Seattle team that needed that game. Now that the Rams will be 1 week away from losing their playoff hopes who knows how motivated they will really be. Hundley will be super motivated to try and prove himself to potentially earn more starting time next year.

Yeah anything can happen, but it’s hard to pass up playing a defense against Hundley lol

• queensfinest

rg3 is starting for the ravens lol. ingram out obviously

• yisman

@queensfinest said...

rg3 is starting for the ravens lol. ingram out obviously

they’re going to sit as many players as they can. Nothing to play for. They have a double bye week.

• queensfinest

@yisman said...

they’re going to sit as many players as they can. Nothing to play for. They have a double bye week.

facts. sucks for the titans lol

• yisman

@queensfinest said...

facts. sucks for the titans lol

Doesn’t affect the Titans.

Titans win and they’re in. Lose and they’re out, regardless.

• hcassidy

@yisman said...

Doesn’t affect the Titans.

Titans win and they’re in. Lose and they’re out, regardless.

True, but I don’t see the Texans sitting any starters as they are playing for the 3 seed.

• katho54

@yisman said...

I ve seen teams do this before and sometimes it comes back to bite them in the ass

• yisman

@hcassidy said...

True, but I don’t see the Texans sitting any starters as they are playing for the 3 seed.

Texans I am sure are going to try to win, I’m just saying the Ravens not caring doesn’t affect the Titans.

• marker0357

If Titans don’t play Henry, they are done. In addition to his beastly running, he sets up their play action which is at or near the top. Somehow, I don’t believe that Dion has the same impact.

• Joeyrockland1

I just saw Barkley and his moms on a Campbell’s Chunky Soup commercial , wasn’t there the soup curse a few years back ?

• BIF

@Joeyrockland1 said...

I just saw Barkley and his moms on a Campbell’s Chunky Soup commercial , wasn’t there the soup curse a few years back ?

No that was just Donovan McNabb who choked whenever he got near the Bowl 😂

• Alvance83

@BIF said...

No that was just Donovan McNabb who choked whenever he got near the Bowl 😂

Lmfao I remember those

• odanny

Hell, Baltimore is getting +2.5 at home, against Devlin Hodges and his 6 picks in the last 2 games. Gotta get me some of that RGIII magic!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).