4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@BIF said...

I find these kind of things interesting

Do we think that Cobb shows up at the field today carrying a coffee for ARod and says “this is for you Aaron and there will be many more if I catch 5 balls today” or is ARod sitting in his robe this morning reading fantasy sites and stumbles across a post saying “Cobb needs 5 catches for a quarter mill bonus”

I always wonder what the chatter is on these things in the locker room – we know Cobb and his agent know this but does ARod actually know ? He does know about A Jones needing 2 TD for the team record because he talked about it

Not sure why he’d be bringing Rodgers a coffee.

Cobb plays for the Cowboys :)

• Arod? Isn’t dak his Qb?

• mr19683

A

• biga0787

Cobb was a long time packer. Minds slip sometimes. I did think it was funny while reading it thogh

• CheeseCutter

@mike42 said...

Sweetness is my favorite athlete of all time and it’s not particularly close.

Lifelong Packer fan and shareholder. Payton is the best all-around football player I’ve ever seen.

• monarch

Latavius Murray?

The Panthers have allowed 25 rushing TDs on the season and are running out Will Grier sans DJ Moore whereas the Redskins are really bad as well but have allowed 10 rushing TDs. I think Murray has around the same probability as scoring as Zeke but not the upside of course.

• kdsdawg

good grief, I am at about 75% Daniel Jones, has any of the beast of the week hit this year? I really hate to believe in a jinx

• superjon

@kdsdawg said...

good grief, I am at about 75% Daniel Jones, has any of the beast of the week hit this year? I really hate to believe in a jinx

I don’t follow Yahoo scoring, so I can’t say for sure.

I do know that the beast of the week has only smashed once (maybe twice) this season on FD/DK

• FantasySultan

Has any of his picks clicked this year?

• KGBKEN

I’m disappointed to see D Jones touted as the “Beast of the Week” Thought he’d be a sneaky pick. I’ll keep my shares hoping that ole “Beer Goggles” throws a drunken bullseye dart.

What are the thoughts about Armstead filling in for Fournette. Will Jax use him in the same way Fournette was used? That’ll mean a lot of passing game usage. Could be a slate breaker! Using Armstead and Sanu as my value picks.

• superjon

@KGBKEN said...

What are the thoughts about Armstead filling in for Fournette. Will Jax use him in the same way Fournette was used? That’ll mean a lot of passing game usage. Could be a slate breaker! Using Armstead and Sanu as my value

Going heavy on chalky value backs is something I try to avoid. Right now I’m at about 5% Armstead.

• monarch

Is home Amari Cooper not garnering ownership vs a Redskins team missing half their secondary?

• KGBKEN

@superjon said...

Going heavy on chalky value backs is something I try to avoid. Right now I’m at about 5% Armstead.

Agreed…I always like to pay up for RB…and I haven’t taken down a GPP this year. Trying to shake it up.

If Armstead gets the 22-28 FDP Fournette left behind I’ll take that at $4500.

• kdsdawg

@monarch said...

Is home Amari Cooper not garnering ownership vs a Redskins team missing half their secondary?

I am playing him in a few. I am worried about Dak’s shoulder injury though. They might just ride Zeke,

• monarch

@kdsdawg said...

I am playing him in a few. I am worried about Dak’s shoulder injury though. They might just ride Zeke,

Good point. I’m kinda worried about Zeke or at least see a couple of red flags. Like what happens if the Eagles are up 27-3 at halftime vs the Giants? Do they let Pollard play more, also no Tyron Smith is a hit.

• Jpopp221

Harmon/packers or Watson/bears?

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

FWIW, it will be raining the entire game.
    ~

• monarch

Is Russell Gage basically the slot receiver for the Falcons today?

• kdsdawg

@monarch said...

Good point. I’m kinda worried about Zeke or at least see a couple of red flags. Like what happens if the Eagles are up 27-3 at halftime vs the Giants? Do they let Pollard play more, also no Tyron Smith is a hit.

the spread is now NY -3.5. I think they not only cover but win in a shootout. Danny dimes breaks the beast of the week curse and I win a million

• Supanice

@BIF said...

I find these kind of things interesting

Do we think that Cobb shows up at the field today carrying a coffee for ARod and says “this is for you Aaron and there will be many more if I catch 5 balls today” or is ARod sitting in his robe this morning reading fantasy sites and stumbles across a post saying “Cobb needs 5 catches for a quarter mill bonus”

I always wonder what the chatter is on these things in the locker room – we know Cobb and his agent know this but does ARod actually know ? He does know about A Jones needing 2 TD for the team record because he talked about it

Biff you are drunk!

• nerman

Does anyone have the WR vs secondary sheets usually posted in here? There are a couple matchups I’d like to look at. Thanks in advance!

• monarch

@kdsdawg said...

the spread is now NY -3.5. I think they not only cover but win in a shootout. Danny dimes breaks the beast of the week curse and I win a million

Its somebody else’s turn after your NBA opening night performance…lol J/K.

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

FWIW, it will be raining the entire game.
    ~

In the dome? Leak?

• IsuckatDK

Miles Boykin anyone? Brown and Andrews out

• taford14

Dallas plays in a dome. Amari/Steelers D or gallop/patriots d. No smith on the line is a downgrade to zeke as I believe, and would like someone to verify, zeke games without smith weren’t that great.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).