4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I guess I’m going to roll out Kamara. The Saints generally show zero mercy and there is no reason to rest him with a bye week in their future and I think many forum posters could post 20 DK points vs this Panthers defense today.

• kdsdawg

@ifthethunder said...

FWIW, it will be raining the entire game.
    ~

and? That favors the offense. Not to mention they can close the roof if they choose, AND I see zero chance of showers on the forecast I looked at

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/76781bbe926ce0ef9d8a1442563922e6f65c20c8b997c32a4d3e1e3dcfa400f7

• Magyc

@ifthethunder said...

FWIW, it will be raining the entire game.
    ~

No Dallas/Washington weather concerns on RG weather report or on DK….

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

• ifthethunder

Sony Michel (illness), who is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins, is expected to play, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

That’s fine, but Darth Billy has so many RBs he can roll out in this game that the Patriots will win without breaking a sweat. So I am concerned about my Michel lineup percentage (not that I roll out many lineups…might only go with 4 this week).
    ~

• devouredbychaos

Anyone going back to the well with Drake? Rams haven’t been able to stop the run lately, Murray is banged up..seems like another good spot for him especially considering I haven’t seen his name touted much with all the Zeke, CMC, AJones, Kamara talk

• ifthethunder

@kdsdawg said...

and? That favors the offense. Not to mention they can close the roof if they choose, AND I see zero chance of showers on the forecast I looked at

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/76781bbe926ce0ef9d8a1442563922e6f65c20c8b997c32a4d3e1e3dcfa400f7

Never mind, I brain-farted and forgot the game was in Dallas. Sorry, I have been way too busy to look at football this week. I am in D.C. now and have to travel, so that’s what got the rain in my brain. Carry on, people!
    ~

• JustDFSin

@FantasySultan said...

Has any of his picks clicked this year?

He needs to hang it up. People tune in to his show to change their lineups to make sure they are not similiar to his

• FantasySultan

@JustDFSin said...

He needs to hang it up. People tune in to his show to change their lineups to make sure they are not similiar to his

so then hopefully he DOESN’T quit!

• devouredbychaos

@ifthethunder said...

Sony Michel (illness), who is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins, is expected to play, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

That’s fine, but Darth Billy has so many RBs he can roll out in this game that the Patriots will win without breaking a sweat. So I am concerned about my Michel lineup percentage (not that I roll out many lineups…might only go with 4 this week).
    ~

It’s a tough call. I know they want to keep pounding the run and get it going before the playoffs. Burkhead is more injury prone, and they have said they’re treating it like another playoff game. Tough to roll the dice on either. Or even White for that matter. Wouldn’t shock me if Harris was active today and they give him 15 carries.

• squidkill

Only 3 active Bills WR today.

• BIF

@superjon said...

Not sure why he’d be bringing Rodgers a coffee.

Cobb plays for the Cowboys :)

Lol yah – too early in the morning

• RatedDAL

@monarch said...

I guess I’m going to roll out Kamara. The Saints generally show zero mercy and there is no reason to rest him with a bye week in their future and I think many forum posters could post 20 DK points vs this Panthers defense today.

If there was a bye week in their future, there would no need for Kamara today. Need a GB or SF loss for that Bye.

• BIF

@kdsdawg said...

good grief, I am at about 75% Daniel Jones, has any of the beast of the week hit this year? I really hate to believe in a jinx

I have zero Jones, he struggles against a pass rush and faced zero last week – he’ll have an ok day as the opportunity is there but I don’t see him smashing like last week

• BIF

@Supanice said...

Biff you are drunk!

Just tired, he’s still a Packer in my 4 hours of sleep brain

• FantasySultan

so much value – everyone will have 3 of these 4 on DK: zeke, a jones, henry, barkley

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Just tired, he’s still a Packer in my 4 hours of sleep brain

I sympathize. (See me forgetting which city the Dallas-Was game is in.)
    ~

• zpa1989

@BIF said...

I have zero Jones, he struggles against a pass rush and faced zero last week – he’ll have an ok day as the opportunity is there but I don’t see him smashing like last week

damn…i have a ton of dan jones today. you think the eagles defense gets after jones on the road? they only had 2 sacks last week.

you all over winston? he should chuck 50 times today trying to prove he is worth his big contract

• monarch

@FantasySultan said...

so much value – everyone will have 3 of these 4 on DK: zeke, a jones, henry, barkley

Don’t forget Kamara and Damien Williams

• BIF

A couple guys I sprinkled in that nobody has mentioned

Jonnu vs a flowchart TE defense and cheap Tanny stack
    A Miller vs resting Vikes
    T Patrick vs Oak
    OJ Howard
    Lat Murray – a couple mentions this morning
    TY Hilton
    Julio – I’m sure some are playing him but it’s quiet on him here
    Chark – same as Julio
    Crowder – rainy game with a little wind so short passing in play??

• JoCo

No word on Gurley/Rams?

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

damn…i have a ton of dan jones today. you think the eagles defense gets after jones on the road? they only had 2 sacks last week.

you all over winston? he should chuck 50 times today trying to prove he is worth his big contract

I have a couple more Ryan than Jameis but prob 15-20% each

• zpa1989

minshew or foles in? sorta want to play foles today if i can at home, probably has a chip on his shoulder

• zpa1989

darius slayton my favorite GPP WR today

• BIF

About to head home from my inlaws to beat a snowstorm coming in so will be in vehicle for next 3 hours – just locking and loaded last lineup now, chat at y’all late in the 4th Q

Good luck and may your screens be green !

• MGoHarbaugh

Larry Fitz gets fed in possibly his last game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler