4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

A Miller vs resting Vikes

I have Bears DST versus resting Vikes. It’s the cheapest DST I can stomach. But maybe that has been well-mentioned in here already…I haven’t had the time to check read the board.
    ~

• FantasySultan

bears D should destroy Minnesota today.
    and they are so cheap on DK

• Ace15

All in on miles sanders

• kdsdawg

anybody playing Montgomery against Minnesota? or the other side Boone or Abdullah? Boone was benched last week in the 2nd half in favor of Ameer, wonder if Zimmer gives him another chance

• @kdsdawg said...

anybody playing Montgomery against Minnesota? or the other side Boone or Abdullah? Boone was benched last week in the 2nd half in favor of Ameer, wonder if Zimmer gives him another chance

On Montgomery.

• Shaudy_lo

I was already in on Aaron Jones and the Jamaal Williams inactive news really locks him in for me

• devouredbychaos

Roby Anderson with White and a good chunk of Bills starters all inactive or sitting? Might have to get some shares of Jets defense if Barkley is starting

• ifthethunder

@devouredbychaos said...

Anyone going back to the well with Drake? Rams haven’t been able to stop the run lately, Murray is banged up..seems like another good spot for him especially considering I haven’t seen his name touted much with all the Zeke, CMC, AJones, Kamara talk

I mention Kenyan Drake every week. So who would you rather have: Joe Mixon or Drake? Or fade (one of) the more popular options and play both?
    ~

• Dukeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• squidkill

@Shaudy_lo said...

I was already in on Aaron Jones and the Jamaal Williams inactive news really locks him in for me

That news broke in 2018. But ok

• Supanice

Anyone have a good feel for the KC rb situation?

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

hi.

• Shaudy_lo

@squidkill said...

Haven’t paid attention to this week until this morning

• kps3205s

@KGBKEN said...

Will Jax use him in the same way Fournette was used? That’ll mean a lot of passing game usage. Could be a slate breaker!

The problem I have with that thought process is Leonard Fournette didn’t get the red zone looks. Been beating this drum all season and warning people numerous times.

Gardner Minshew inside the 20: 25-52-174-13-1….Inside the 10: 13-28-57-9-1….Nick Foles in his limited time 4-5-29-0 inside the 20 and 1-2-9-0 inside the 10.

Leonard Fournette inside the 20 rushing: 43-58-3…..inside the 10: 23-14-3….inside the 5: 8-(-2)-3. Armstead Inside the 20: 6-3-0. Inside the 5: 0-0

Leonard Fournette receiving inside the 20: 7 receptions in 9 targets for 40 yards and ZERO TDs ALL SEASON!!!! Armstead 1 for 1 for 7yds and 1 TD.

8 rushes the entire season inside the 5 for the #1 back.

Just my 2 cents.

• squidkill

Mahomes\ hill

• lovetohate

Seems like the type of week where whoever wins leaves major money on the salary cap table .

• lfn1992

Can’t decide between Watson or Perriman

• stats99tuff

@squidkill said...

Mahomes\ hill

That’s my stack hoping they break the slate at low ownership..

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Mahomes\ hill

zeke/ward

• JDMcNugent

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Mahomes\ hill

Squids mom / lasagna
    ~

• squidkill

Ekler/gesicki

• Stashu

Anyone on RJ II vs Atlanta? Thoughts?

• JDMcNugent

CASH ADVICE: Steelers D or Ravens D? Brady or Daniel Jones?

Thanks!

• stats99tuff

My question is who is getting the carries out of the Bills Backfield? Frank Gore? That doesn’t make since…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).