4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 808state

@odanny said...

Hell, Baltimore is getting +2.5 at home, against Devlin Hodges and his 6 picks in the last 2 games. Gotta get me some of that RGIII magic!

If the Ravens are resting their defensive starters then that would mean their defense would resemble more of what it was in the beginning of the season and I wouldn’t want any part of that.

RG3 playing against one of the better defenses in the league while playing with backups and likely having to throw more because the backups on defense are terrible.

Steelers defense looks juicy in this one

• rourke441

if it sounds to good to be true it usually is

• TopDawgs07

At QB early in the week, I would be targeting Mahommes, Tannehill, Winston, Jones, and Wentz. I would think each is in a good spot, each should play the whole game. Jones and Winston are the only two without anything to play for so news on their team’s plan for them will matter.

• squidkill

@TopDawgs07 said...

At QB early in the week, I would be targeting Mahommes, Tannehill, Winston, Jones, and Wentz. I would think each is in a good spot, each should play the whole game. Jones and Winston are the only two without anything to play for so news on their team’s plan for them will matter.

Not sure why people would ever still be on Winston.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Not sure why people would ever still be on Winston.

I mean ok last week 3 game slate I see. But you realize Godwin and Evans are gone.

• kdsdawg

So, the beast mode is back and ready to rumble. This is going to be interesting. I am sure he will do well all slow and plodding into the teeth of that SF rush defense.

• TopDawgs07

@squidkill said...

I mean ok last week 3 game slate I see. But you realize Godwin and Evans are gone.

Which all are true. He very well could be one you look to get rid of by week’s end. It is a tasty matchup at home and Arians finds ways to produce on offense. With those same weapons he threw for 300+ against Houston.

• bigez952

@TopDawgs07 said...

Which all are true. He very well could be one you look to get rid of by week’s end. It is a tasty matchup at home and Arians finds ways to produce on offense. With those same weapons he threw for 300+ against Houston.

He barely broke 10 points with those 300 yards as well.

Edit: I see he scored 18 on Draftkings. The 10 I was seeing was from my season long where INT’s are -2 and pick 6’s are -4. In that format he is almost unplayable.

• budfox6

Beast Mode signs with the Hawks.

• TopDawgs07

@TopDawgs07 said...

Besides Winston, thoughts on other QBs in this group or any QBs not in that group, for GPP?

• mike42

Keep in mind that with roster restrictions, resting starters doesn’t mean what we think it does. You can call up 6 practice squad guys, rest 6-10 starters and the rest have to play.

I think u go back to Mixon. Pointless to think to hard until we hear more info as the week goes on.

• rourke441

just this – tenn. clinches playoff spot with a win-also packers and 49rs and saints have homefield and 1st. rd. byes on the line with a win -i think andy dalton is playing for his job next year

• BIF

@rourke441 said...

think andy dalton is playing for his job next year

Cincy drafting LSU Joe #1 so it doesn’t matter what Dalton does unless you believe he’s auditioning for someone else

• Logan7777

@BIF said...

Cincy drafting LSU Joe #1 so it doesn’t matter what Dalton does unless you believe he’s auditioning for someone else

Dalton’s done and you can’t even count on Boyd to produce squat this week.

• Bif, rj2 gonna get the carries?

• BIF

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Bif, rj2 gonna get the carries?

I would assume again but I think ATL run D has been good lately – probably still a game where Winston chucks it 40 times

• marker0357

@mike42 said...

Keep in mind that with roster restrictions, resting starters doesn’t mean what we think it does. You can call up 6 practice squad guys, rest 6-10 starters and the rest have to play.

I think u go back to Mixon. Pointless to think to hard until we hear more info as the week goes on.

i like both Mixon and Chubb though I doubt I would play both in the same lineup. Without knowing who’s in/out just yet, I’m considering Washington from NO as I could see both Kamara and Murray sitting.

• whodat2

@marker0357 said...

I’m considering Washington from NO as I could see both Kamara and Murray sitting.

No chance the Saints are sitting anyone. They are playing for a bye (if Seattle can upset the Niners later that night.)

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

I would assume again but I think ATL run D has been good lately – probably still a game where Winston chucks it 40 times

I think Winston chucks it 40 times no matter what, unless they take him out. He’s addicted.

P.S. Merry Christmas, people!
    ~

• mike42

@ifthethunder said...

I think Winston chucks it 40 times no matter what, unless they take him out. He’s addicted.

P.S. Merry Christmas, people!
    ~

Likewise.

On a 15 game slate the TB/Atl game is going to get 15% of the ownership. Both D’s have been playing well for a while now too. It makes a lot of sense to fade this game in most of your LU’s.

• infantryboys

According to reports, Rams planning to rest or limit some of their starters including Goff and Gurley.

• Dimes or wentz?

• kdsdawg

@Logan7777 said...

Dalton’s done and you can’t even count on Boyd to produce squat this week.

I am sure some said the same last week, Cleveland is out, when people are out they tend to play less defense, bet the over, gonna build several L/Us off of it

• kdsdawg

@infantryboys said...

According to reports, Rams planning to rest or limit some of their starters including Goff and Gurley.

rest for what, the off season, what a crock if they do

edit, if they rest Gurley, Henderson was put on IR, Malcom Brown at 4K against the Cardinals at home will be all time chalk won’t he?

• Logan7777

Edwards or Hill since Ingram is out? Do they give Hill the rookie the snaps to see what he has in a “it doesn’t matter game” or do they give Edwards, the 2nd yr back the snaps to build his confidence as a replacement for Ingram if Ingram’s calf injury is more serious than thought?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).