4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ndepompei

anybody else not get credit for yesterday for the DK achievements? I was at 47/48 for the ironman and 16/17 weeks for the free ticket and now my regular season achievements disappeared and I don’t have credit for either.

• ifthethunder

@Ndepompei said...

anybody else not get credit for yesterday for the DK achievements? I was at 47/48 for the ironman and 16/17 weeks for the free ticket and now my regular season achievements disappeared and I don’t have credit for either.

I got 5,000 crowns for Ironman before Sunday for some reason. Still waiting on the free ticket. They’ll get around to it, they always do in my experience. But you might want to contact them about your Ironman bonus.
    ~

• joephoto

@ifthethunder said...

I got 5,000 crowns for Ironman before Sunday for some reason. Still waiting on the free ticket. They’ll get around to it, they always do in my experience. But you might want to contact them about your Ironman bonus.
    ~

Got both.

• deeebo

I wanted the niners. Now we have Seattle coming to Philly and we will get torn apart by Russ.

• BIF

@Ndepompei said...

They haven’t disappeared, they are on a different tab within NFL Achievements and you are probably looking at the new Playoff ones they set up

• BIF

My advice is if if you don’t need the 5000 crowns this month to hit a new level then waiting until Jan 1st to click the “Claim” button is more beneficial and have them count for next month when you may need them.

I’m already over the crowns needed for Diamond and too far away from Black so I’m just sitting on mine until Wednesday

• squidkill

@BIF said...

My advice is if if you don’t need the 5000 crowns this month to hit a new level then waiting until Jan 1st to click the “Claim” button is more beneficial and have them count for next month when you may need them.

I’m already over the crowns needed for Diamond and too far away from Black so I’m just sitting on mine until Wednesday

You know I’d be donating my crowns to Mike. Rest stops aren’t safe anymore. 😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).