4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

why the hell would the Rams rest? Super Bowl Losers cant even make the playoffs. McVay is the next great mind- GTFOH. They should run them into the ground for playing like a bunch of mutts all year- resting LOL

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

why the hell would the Rams rest? Super Bowl Losers cant even make the playoffs. McVay is the next great mind- GTFOH. They should run them into the ground for playing like a bunch of mutts all year- resting LOL

Their dogs are tired. And barking.
    ~

• RatedDAL

Gurley is the only one I’d rest. Gotta take care of those arthritic knees, only so many miles left.

I’m locking in Lock. Denver looks like that team that finishes strong and gets some good 2020 vibes going.

• Gtzerphy

Any word on Henry’s workload today coming off a missed week due to a hamstring strain? No injury designation, but assume it’s not 100%.

• DC2380

Who do you guys like at defense? Of course the Bears is a lock on DK, but any other stand out?

• Dunzor

@DC2380 said...

Who do you guys like at defense? Of course the Bears is a lock on DK, but any other stand out?

I’m a fan of the Jets and Steelers as cheap options who will be playing hard against backups since Buff & Bal are locked into their seeding and will be resting some guys

• DC2380

@Dunzor said...

I’m a fan of the Jets and Steelers as cheap options who will be playing hard against backups since Buff & Bal are locked into their seeding and will be resting some guys

Thanks @Dunzor. I was looking at the Jets, but will now look at the Steelers too. Just looking for another Defense to pivot off of..Not sure if the Bears defense is good chalk….

• infantryboys

Cousins resting in Minny. Manion in. Probably some other starters resting or limited as well. Give me the Bears DST.

• rog11sm

RG Overall Ranking

I like looking into which players need what stats to achieve year end bonuses.
    here is a good one for sunday night

Seahwaks WR Tyler Lockett
    Maximum: $2.4 million
    Expected bonus: $2.2 million

Lockett is having a career year and will be rewarded for it. He is on track for 86 receptions for 1,136 yards and eight touchdowns. He’ll max out his $500,000 catch incentives with 85 receptions. He’s already at $400,000 for his 75 catches. Six more receiving yards to hit 1,000 for the first time in his career will earn him another $400,000. One more touchdown to get to eight is worth $200,000. Ten scores would raise the total to $300,000. Any incentives Lockett earns will also increase his 2020 base salary by the same amount. This means Lockett’s 2020 base salary should be $8.6 million instead of $7.5 million

Chiefs TE Travis Kelce
    Maximum: $1.5 million
    Expected bonus: $750,000

Kelce’s $7.25 million 2020 base salary will escalate by $375,000 if gets another 69 receiving yards to reach 1,200. Twelve touchdown receptions would be worth another $375,000; Kelce has four this season. The final amount earned will double because the Chiefs have made the playoffs.

• RatedDAL

@rog11sm said...

Twelve touchdown receptions would be worth another $375,000; Kelce has four this season.

Kelce going for 8 tds tomorrow. Locked and loaded.

• DC2380

Man this is too funny – https://twitter.com/KSeaboldt/status/1210784339409035265?s=20

• DC2380

Fournette Doubtful

• Bnett2210

Squid, what you looking at in cash so far?

I like the Watson play that has been mentioned a few times. I like the Steelers D even though it may be a bit of a homer pick for me. Baltimore rearing a lot and the D knows we have to win and they only way we do is by them playing lights out.

• infantryboys

@Bnett2210 said...

Squid, what you looking at in cash so far?

I like the Watson play that has been mentioned a few times. I like the Steelers D even though it may be a bit of a homer pick for me. Baltimore rearing a lot and the D knows we have to win and they only way we do is by them playing lights out.

You think Watson will play the entire game?

• squidkill

Gotta go with BEARS on DK for $2100- Wish McClaurin was in play and Keenum will be in play 100% still trying to figure out QB

• Bnett2210

@infantryboys said...

You think Watson will play the entire game?

I was meaning Watson for TB, should have specified my bad.

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Gotta go with BEARS on DK for $2100- Wish McClaurin was in play and Keenum will be in play 100% still trying to figure out QB

Yea, I honestly just started taking a like to Chicago after you mentioned it. My homer and bias toward Pitt was clouding the judgement on that one lol

• codger88

I like the Titans for $2800. KC -9 point home favs vs. LAC. If KC wins (earlier game), Texans have nothing to play for. Plus Watson, Hopkins, Stills all questionable. Must win game for Titans too.

• Supanice

Seeing reports Marrone going to be fired, now half the jags “questionable”. This is the absolute perfect spot for the entire Jags team to quit as one last F-U to the Marrone/Coughlin regime and let Mack go off for 250 yards.

DK way ahead of us though, $6,900 for Mack is criminal.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

My first few gpp builds were brady/sanu and wentz/ward.

I have been looking at keenum/harmon as well.

Cash qb is tricky this week. Glad i’m not a cash player.

Are you trying to jam in cmac and thomas in cash?

• Mixon or chubb?

• squidkill

I’m not prioritizing Thomas this week- especially with that brace on his hand. I’m good

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

DK way ahead of us though, $6,900 for Mack is criminal.

Nice… my first builds have mack/colts dst. I was on the fence with mack/colts dst or dam will/kc dst.

• squidkill

Mack needs 150 and 1 TD to meet that price- No catches hurts on DK. But Wilkens is OUT he looks better— Gotta think Dallas feeds ZEKE all game

• infantryboys

@Bnett2210 said...

I was meaning Watson for TB, should have specified my bad.

No problem. Like him a lot too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).