4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

Redskins down 7 DBS

• JoCo

Are they really going to play Gurley? Is it going to be a case where he gets 5 carries then the Brown show? I locked in Brown 100% 2 days ago sure that they wouldn’t….

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Mack needs 150 and 1 TD to meet that price- No catches hurts on DK. But Wilkens is OUT he looks better— Gotta think Dallas feeds ZEKE all game

I think it’s quite fair to project Mack for some passing work. Say 3 rec and 20 yds. That would be 5 extra points on top of 20 rushing attempts.

That was/dal game stack looks appealing. You can play keenum and sims jr and then zeke with gallup or cobb. Still leaves lots of cash for a big spend.

• TopDawgs07

I’ve narrowed my QB list down to Tannehill, Wentz, and Lock as my main targets. I keep considering and Jones in there as well. Those are my main guys I’m focusing on.

• squidkill

All Qbs are priced high this week besides Kennum- Danny Dollars is even 6200!

• joephoto

@DC2380 said...

Redskins down 7 DBS

Which makes Dak enticing, but Zeke will be my play.
    He is the one already being paid BIG money to run the ball, especially in games like this.

• mike42

@TopDawgs07 said...

I’ve narrowed my QB list down to Tannehill, Wentz, and Lock as my main targets. I keep considering and Jones in there as well. Those are my main guys I’m focusing on.

I think the Den O-line issues limit Locks ceiling the way Sea’s limited Russ’s.

I read a couple of posts about Cincy’s passing game but that’s the one game where weather should be a legit issue. I’d assume Mixon gets a heavy workload and Chubb should too but you can’t count on Kitchens to do the right thing.

You know what’s crazy? If Kitchens would have given Monken play calling duties in week 4, Cleveland would have probably made the playoffs. Instead, he’s going to be out of a job.

• mike42

Tomorrow is going to be one of those slates where the perfect LU only uses like 85% of the salary.

• BIF

@kdsdawg said...

I am playing Goedert and Higbee exclusively

as well as Higbee, Witten and Jonnu all playing the worst teams versus TEs

• BIF

@DC2380 said...

Who do you guys like at defense? Of course the Bears is a lock on DK, but any other stand out?

Bears, KC, Patriots (they put up 37 vs Miami last time), Tenn (keep an eye on Houston’s plans for starters)

• BIF

@rog11sm said...

I like looking into which players need what stats to achieve year end bonuses.
    here is a good one for sunday night

Seahwaks WR Tyler Lockett
    Maximum: $2.4 million
    Expected bonus: $2.2 million

Lockett is having a career year and will be rewarded for it. He is on track for 86 receptions for 1,136 yards and eight touchdowns. He’ll max out his $500,000 catch incentives with 85 receptions. He’s already at $400,000 for his 75 catches. Six more receiving yards to hit 1,000 for the first time in his career will earn him another $400,000. One more touchdown to get to eight is worth $200,000. Ten scores would raise the total to $300,000. Any incentives Lockett earns will also increase his 2020 base salary by the same amount. This means Lockett’s 2020 base salary should be $8.6 million instead of $7.5 million

I highly doubt Seattle is thinking about Lockett and bonuses with a division title, a home field game and/or a bye to play for

• BIF

@DC2380 said...

Redskins down 7 DBS

And people expecting Dallas to run against a decent DL 🙄

• BIF

@keephustlincuz said...

I think it’s quite fair to project Mack for some passing work. Say 3 rec and 20 yds. That would be 5 extra points on top of 20 rushing attempts.

Why ?

Mack has 14 catches all year in 15 games but now you think he’s gonna be Nyheim Hines when Hines is gonna Hines ??

I think Khalil Mack has a better chance to catch 3 passes Sunday

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Tomorrow is going to be one of those slates where the perfect LU only uses like 85% of the salary.

I don’t need the perfect lineup, I just want the highest scoring one in the Milly 👍

• ninogarzone

@BIF said...

And people expecting Dallas to run against a decent DL 🙄

I mean after seeing what saquon did to them last week can you blame them?. Sure Dallas could throw all over the skins, but they are a run first team for sure, and if they are able to move the ball up n down the field through the air as we project, this sets up many goal line looks for zeke to eat. Gallup and Cooper surely in play, but zeke could easily go for 2tds in this spot

• odanny

@Supanice said...

Seeing reports Marrone going to be fired, now half the jags “questionable”. This is the absolute perfect spot for the entire Jags team to quit as one last F-U to the Marrone/Coughlin regime and let Mack go off for 250 yards.

DK way ahead of us though, $6,900 for Mack is criminal.

I’m all over Mack, I expect him to have one of his best games of the year. Colts D can be in play, as well as Doyle.

• Kingspark35

@BIF said...

I don’t need the perfect lineup, I just want the highest scoring one in the Milly 👍

• BIF

@ninogarzone said...

I mean after seeing what saquon did to them last week can you blame them?. Sure Dallas could throw all over the skins, but they are a run first team for sure, and if they are able to move the ball up n down the field through the air as we project, this sets up many goal line looks for zeke to eat. Gallup and Cooper surely in play, but zeke could easily go for 2tds in this spot

True but Daniel Jones also threw for 352 and 5 TDs against a healthier secondary than the Skins are dressing this week. Also the Cowboys have regularly been inserting Pollard in on games where Zeke has put up good numbers which limits his ceiling.

• Kingspark35

I have a question for you BIF, if you don’t mind.

How did you come to support the bucs?

• Dr_Gonzo

Just seeing Michel is ill and now questionable

• ninogarzone

@BIF said...

True but Daniel Jones also threw for 352 and 5 TDs against a healthier secondary than the Skins are dressing this week. Also the Cowboys have regularly been inserting Pollard in on games where Zeke has put up good numbers which limits his ceiling.

90 yards and a td of Jones stats came from saquon🤷🏾‍♂️. The blowout game in which pollard had a solid game and 13 carries, zeke had 125 yards, 2 tds, and 3 for 45 yards receiving. Aside from that game played pollard hasn’t done a whole lot else as far as big games are concerned. I love the call about cowboys passing game but zeke catches passes and will get his goal line looks.

• BIF

@Kingspark35 said...

I have a question for you BIF, if you don’t mind.

How did you come to support the bucs?

Started to develop a soft spot for them as I went down to Tampa a couple times for games in early/mid-90’s and to visit a buddy who lived there that played in the Oakland A’s system.

When they drafted Brooks and Sapp in 95, I pretty much adopted them then as my team. At that time, I was more of a fan of defense than offense and had been a bit of a Bears fan a decade earlier for that reason but it never really materialized into fandom until the Bucs the became my team in ‘95.

• BIF

@ninogarzone said...

90 yards and a td of Jones stats came from saquon🤷🏾‍♂️. The blowout game in which pollard had a solid game and 13 carries, zeke had 125 yards, 2 tds, and 3 for 45 yards receiving. Aside from that game played pollard hasn’t done a whole lot else as far as big games are concerned. I love the call about cowboys passing game but zeke catches passes and will get his goal line looks.

I’m not anti-Zeke here; just giving a counterpoint that the passing game has the better matchup.

Probably 5 or 6 weeks this year, I have stacked the right game but had the wrong piece(s) so I’m trying to look at same-game pivots away from the chalk.

• infantryboys

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Just seeing Michel is ill and now questionable

Watch this be the week Harris is active, gets 20 touches and breaks the slate.

That would be the ultimate Patriots thing to do.

• Dunzor

@infantryboys said...

Watch this be the week Harris is active, gets 20 touches and breaks the slate.

That would be the ultimate Patriots thing to do.

I think Burkhead will be the guy if Michel misses, he looked great last week and they like his style in the red zone so I could see them feeding him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).