4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

BRUCE ALLEN HAS BEEN FIRED!!! YES!!!!

• BIF

@DC2380 said...

BRUCE ALLEN HAS BEEN FIRED!!! YES!!!!

Don’t get too excited, the damage he does to a franchise will take many years to fix especially with the few pieces left there in Wash right now – my Bucs fired him in 2008 and still have not made the playoffs since.

• mike42

@Dunzor said...

I think Burkhead will be the guy if Michel misses, he looked great last week and they like his style in the red zone so I could see them feeding him

He looked great and I’d imagine he’s going to be a big part of the O in the playoffs but that’s the thing I’m worried about. He’s older and has been injured for a big chunk of the year, do they give him 22 touches if SOny is out?

• kps3205s

@DC2380 said...

Fournette Doubtful

He’s officially out.

7⃣
    Leonard Fournette
    @_fournette
    ·
    6h
    Unfortunately I want be able to play tomorrow due to the flu I have, my brothers know I wish I can ball with them, hopefully I see some of them same faces on my team next year

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

He looked great and I’d imagine he’s going to be a big part of the O in the playoffs but that’s the thing I’m worried about. He’s older and has been injured for a big chunk of the year, do they give him 22 touches if SOny is out?

Does he need 22 touches against the dolphins for 4500? If sony is out.. I assume he gets all the goal line work.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Don’t get too excited, the damage he does to a franchise will take many years to fix especially with the few pieces left there in Wash right now – my Bucs fired him in 2008 and still have not made the playoffs since.

Come on BIF, let the guy enjoy the fact that the crappiest GM in sports has just been let go of his favorite team for a day or 2 before you pee all over his parade. Plus, they actually have some pieces and they have 50 Million in salary cap for next year without doing anything else. Solid O-line, good corner, studd S, a couple of solid pieces in the front 7, future all pro WR for chump change and the best DE prospect ever to come out in the draft. The cupboard is not empty, the division blows, and they got money to spend. Haskins is a problem but he even improved.

• Why wouldn’t white get a bump if Michel is out?

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

Haskins is a problem but he even improved.

It’s funny you mentioned this. I was thinking about how bad he looked in his first few games this year. Are you surprised at how much he improved this year?

• Dr_Gonzo

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Why wouldn’t white get a bump if Michel is out?

Assume patriots are playing with a lead. White is not the grind the clock smash them up the gut type of player.

• Logan7777

Ok, released Conner, pulled Jacobs off of IR and played Mostert. Put Ingram on IR and acquired Burkhead. Playing Mostert and Burkhead as RBs to get the bye this weekend. Metcalf dead so Boyd and Beasley. Need a win this week to get the bye. Wish me luck. And I know nobody gets this but me.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Come on BIF, let the guy enjoy the fact that the crappiest GM in sports has just been let go of his favorite team for a day or 2 before you pee all over his parade. Plus, they actually have some pieces and they have 50 Million in salary cap for next year without doing anything else. Solid O-line, good corner, studd S, a couple of solid pieces in the front 7, future all pro WR for chump change and the best DE prospect ever to come out in the draft. The cupboard is not empty, the division blows, and they got money to spend. Haskins is a problem but he even improved.

Yah if they spend the money well, then they have a chance for a quicker turnaround – after Allen, the Bucs had lot of cap space but went super cheap for the next few years not spending on FAs and hired a coach not ready to be a HC then when they finally decided to be active in free agency, they missed and signed a few busts like Albert Haynesworth. On top of that, since then we have had other issues and cut ties with and/or let numerous all-pros and future super bowl winners walk – Blount, Aqib Talib, Mason Foster, Mark Barron and now Gerald McCoy and Kwon Alexander – our defense would look pretty good with those last 5 guys mixed in with Vea, JPP, Suh, Lavonte. However, with or without Jameis, I trust Arians and his staff to do the right things and I’m hopeful for next year as we were literally a couple plays away from a Wild Card this year despite 28 (or more) Winston picks – we had 4 bad late game blown leads to Giants, Titans, Seahawks (in OT) and Texans and that is the difference between 7-8 and 11-4 right now.

• DC2380

@BIF said...

Yah if they spend the money well, then they have a chance for a quicker turnaround – after Allen, the Bucs had lot of cap space but went super cheap for the next few years not spending on FAs and hired a coach not ready to be a HC then when they finally decided to be active in free agency, they missed and signed a few busts like Albert Haynesworth. On top of that, since then we have had other issues and cut ties with and/or let numerous all-pros and future super bowl winners walk – Blount, Aqib Talib, Mason Foster, Mark Barron and now Gerald McCoy and Kwon Alexander – our defense would look pretty good with those last 5 guys mixed in with Vea, JPP, Suh, Lavonte. However, with or without Jameis, I trust Arians and his staff to do the right things and I’m hopeful for next year as we were literally a couple plays away from a Wild Card this year despite 28 (or more) Winston picks – we had 4 bad late game blown leads to Giants, Titans, Seahawks (in OT) and Texans and that is the difference between 7-8 and 11-4 right now.

I agree BIF, but the key for the Redskins is that we get a competent GM and a good coach that is willing to work with our QB. Now what is working in our favor is that we have a decent QB and we have 3 WRs that are young and seem to be very good….Our RB, if he can stay healthy, seems to also be a good building block…The DL is good and we just need to build that OL more and add some depth in our LB core. I think this is setting up for a good team as long as we can get some decent management in the building.

• DC2380

Man I can’t decide on which QB I wont’ to play tomorrow. Tough

• marker0357

tomorrow will be a bum’s rush. In/Out projections are slow, slow, slow for tomorrow. Among them, we need to know what the Rams intend to do

• BIF

@DC2380 said...

I agree BIF, but the key for the Redskins is that we get a competent GM and a good coach that is willing to work with our QB. Now what is working in our favor is that we have a decent QB and we have 3 WRs that are young and seem to be very good….Our RB, if he can stay healthy, seems to also be a good building block…The DL is good and we just need to build that OL more and add some depth in our LB core. I think this is setting up for a good team as long as we can get some decent management in the building.

Hmm good WRs and and good DL – sounds like my team

• DC2380

@BIF said...

Hmm good WRs and and good DL – sounds like my team

BIF – the difference is that most are still on their rookie contracts…Again, that’s why i said we need a good GM because without that, everything is irrelevant…

• mike42

@BIF said...

I think it’s kind of inronic you almost became a Bears fan. I like your team and I remember asking you 6-8 months ago if you thought good coaching would help your secondary and it did, maybe 1-2 weeks after I thought it would. You need a QB and it probably won’t be Winston but a few of the right pieces and you guys are a solid playoff team. A good QB and skies the limit.

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

It’s funny you mentioned this. I was thinking about how bad he looked in his first few games this year. Are you surprised at how much he improved this year?

No because he was soo bad that he could only have improved. I don’t think he ends up being a good NFL QB unless Wash gets a real good offensive coach. He needs to mature in every way possible and needs the right coach more than most QB’s coming into the league do. He does have a ridiculous arm though.

• superjon

Last week.

Playing 101 lineups in the main tomorrow, and I legit just started my research. Surely a recipe for success.

Already decided I will be going 100% Zeke.

• noddy

Is Gus Edwards in play?

• mike42

@noddy said...

Is Gus Edwards in play?

My concern with him is they can’t possibly know if Ingram will be back in time for the playoffs and if he isn’t ready, Edwards would be the guy. I don’t think they give him 15-18 plus touches especially since Ingram didn’t usually get that many and besides, Pit has a great run D. Too many good plays to go that thin this week.

I think A. Jones is the lock at the high end. DET struggles vs zone running schemes and the team seams to want him to get 2 TD’s for the record. The last time J. Williams was out he absolutely broke the slate Vs Dal.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

I think it’s kind of inronic you almost became a Bears fan. I like your team and I remember asking you 6-8 months ago if you thought good coaching would help your secondary and it did, maybe 1-2 weeks after I thought it would. You need a QB and it probably won’t be Winston but a few of the right pieces and you guys are a solid playoff team. A good QB and skies the limit.

In reality I “was” a Bears fan because my indoctrination to NFL football as a 10-12 year old was the old NFC Central as those were the games/broadcasts I got here in central Canada and my friend was already a Vikes fan so I had to be different so the Bears were my team initially because of Walter Payton. Once Sweetness retired, my fandom for the Bears softened and given that I was in university then, the passion (that I have today) for NFL had not yet really materialized until I found my Bucs a few years later 😉

• Supanice

I did it.

The answer is Robert Foster.

• BIF

@Supanice said...

I did it.

The answer is Robert Foster.

What was the question ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).