4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at NY Giants ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Dallas ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -4 ) at Jacksonville ( 4 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -3 ) at Seattle ( 3 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supanice

@BIF said...

What was the question ?

“Who is the 0% guy to score 30”

• Aftereffect

“The Saints promoted WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey from their practice squad to active roster and signed FB Ricky Ortiz.”

https://twitter.com/MikeTriplett/status/1211048725746982912

Adding a WR to the active roster despite having no known injuries to their regular WR corp as well as a blocking fullback.

If you need help reading between those lines, folks, you really need to invest in a better Magic 8-Ball.

• queensfinest

watson and hopkins are officially out

• telestraightshooter

@mike42 said...

I think A. Jones is the lock at the high end. DET struggles vs zone running schemes and the team seams to want him to get 2 TD’s for the record. The last time J. Williams was out he absolutely broke the slate Vs Dal.

Noted

• superjon

Lineups are set. Just need Edelman news. He’s always Q and plays, so I assume the same today in a game the Pats would really like to win.

• Danielv22

Could really use Michel news. Burk should be a lock if he’s out

• superjon

@blake024 said...

Zay Jones

I see your Zay Jones and raise you one Tre’Quan Smith

• RatedDAL

@Aftereffect said...

“The Saints promoted WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey from their practice squad to active roster and signed FB Ricky Ortiz.”

Adding a WR to the active roster despite having no known injuries to their regular WR corp as well as a blocking fullback.

If you need help reading between those lines, folks, you really need to invest in a better Magic 8-Ball.

The Saints have a LOT to play for though. Even if GB is handling Detroit, a bye is still available with a Seahawks win. If they get up big on Carolina I guess it could be an early day for the starters.

• biga0787

Was the goff resting talk just early week noise? Or is that still a thing?

• Aftereffect

@biga0787 said...

Was the goff resting talk just early week noise? Or is that still a thing?

No one knows because Boy Band McVay is being a prick about it.

• monarch

Really like Davante Adams.

• mike42

@BIF said...

In reality I “was” a Bears fan because my indoctrination to NFL football as a 10-12 year old was the old NFC Central as those were the games/broadcasts I got here in central Canada and my friend was already a Vikes fan so I had to be different so the Bears were my team initially because of Walter Payton. Once Sweetness retired, my fandom for the Bears softened and given that I was in university then, the passion (that I have today) for NFL had not yet really materialized until I found my Bucs a few years later 😉

Sweetness is my favorite athlete of all time and it’s not particularly close.

• Aftereffect

So it’s being reported that Chris Thompson will be getting the bulk of ‘Skins backfield work; and Hyde is probably going to sit. So in the cheap punt play category there’s Armstead, Thompson, Duke(?), and if you’re playing a slate that includes the night cap (or on Fantasy Draft), something called a Travis Homer.

Does anyone have expertise or even a well-thought out perspective on which of these would be most viable on full-point PPR sites? Any of them open up a ton of cap room.

• mike42

@superjon said...

Lineups are set. Just need Edelman news. He’s always Q and plays, so I assume the same today in a game the Pats would really like to win.

Don’t play Edelman today. No reason to pepper him with targets and every reason to get the running game going and/or the other WR’s on the same page with GOAT.

• mike42

@queensfinest said...

watson and hopkins are officially out

So is ROBY which helps AJ Brown.

IF DEDE is out, Chark/Conley should get peppered with targets given that Lenny is out and the TE in JAX’s O is not a thing.

Golliday- I like him Vs K. King. GB should roll in this one and DET should keep chucking it downfield to him because that is who they are.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Sweetness is my favorite athlete of all time and it’s not particularly close.

He’s in my top 5 easily – I get custom numbered golf balls made every year for myself and 34’s are one of the three custom numbers that I get done and rotate through.

• monarch

@Aftereffect said...

So it’s being reported that Chris Thompson will be getting the bulk of ‘Skins backfield work; and Hyde is probably going to sit. So in the cheap punt play category there’s Armstead, Thompson, Duke(?), and if you’re playing a slate that includes the night cap (or on Fantasy Draft), something called a Travis Homer.

Does anyone have expertise or even a well-thought out perspective on which of these would be most viable on full-point PPR sites? Any of them open up a ton of cap room.

I’d rather have Damien Williams or Shady McCoy than those guys against a Chargers team that has given up from an upside standpoint. One of the two likely has a worthwhile game.

• squidkill

@superjon said...

What news? He’s a go? Do you utilize the twitter machine? It’s a goldmine of information and internet vile

• squidkill

@Danielv22 said...

Could really use Michel news. Burk should be a lock if he’s out

Michel is playing

• BIF

@Aftereffect said...

Those transactions don’t surprise me

MT may have been cleared to play but no reason to risk more damage if they are up two or more scores, he’ll be the first one to take a seat and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them get KR/PR/WR Deonte Harris off the field as well because he is a game changer and much needed for a playoff run

• monarch

Titans D with the Texans mailing it in?

• BIF

@superjon said...

I see your Zay Jones and raise you one Tre’Quan Smith

I can’t see T Smith being a thing because it’ll be MT as the far and away #1 target as usual until they have a big enough lead then it’s pound away with Lat Murray behind the FB and run 40 seconds off every play.

• BIF

@monarch said...

Titans D with the Texans mailing it in?

One of my three D’s is Titans

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).