4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• synth

All of the Derrick Henry.

All of him.

• infantryboys

WFT canned Haskins. 1st round QB gets released during year 2. Pretty amazing.

• dominicanpapi

@infantryboys said...

Snyder made the pick, not the scouts. Haskins went to HS here locally with Snyders kid. From the selfie with the fans, to breaking COVID protocols…he doesn’t have it mentally.

As far as Week 17, that Rams/Cardinals game has turned into a shit show. If my math is right, the winner of that game is in the playoffs.

• BIF

@dominicanpapi said...

Snyder made the pick, not the scouts. Haskins went to HS here locally with Snyders kid. From the selfie with the fans, to breaking COVID protocols…he doesn’t have it mentally.

As far as Week 17, that Rams/Cardinals game has turned into a shit show. If my math is right, the winner of that game is in the playoffs.

This is hilarious- the coaching staff so badly did NOT want to take Haskins in the draft that they actually “leaked” to the media that the ownership/management wasn’t listening to them hoping that the media story would make them listen.

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1343617791014952966?s=20

• BIF

@dominicanpapi said...

The Rams can still get in with a loss I believe as long as Bears also lose.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

This is hilarious- the coaching staff so badly did NOT want to take Haskins in the draft that they actually “leaked” to the media that the ownership/management wasn’t listening to them hoping that the media story would make them listen.

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1343617791014952966?s=20

Danny Snyder: The gift that keeps on taking.
    ~

• realphipps

Wills and hopefully Teller back on Sunday in a must win.

Stefanski is gonna run the hell outta Chubb.

• beare

Any idea who sits starters chiefs def are

• dominicanpapi

Mason Rudolph starting this week. So it sounds like Pittsburgh doesn’t want the 2 seed, but seeds 4-7 are still in flux. This is a huge risk because they could play a team like the Ravens in the opening round.

• WrathofKhaaan

@infantryboys said...

It’s pretty bad when you get beaten out by Alex Smith (with one leg), Kyle Allen, and Taylor Heinicke (Don’t feel bad, I don’t know who he is either). This came down to the simple fact he wasn’t good at football and wasn’t worth the money. If he was good they would have overlooked the off the field stuff.

When I found out Haskins was starting I went all in on Carolina and it paid off.

• WrathofKhaaan

@dominicanpapi said...

Mason Rudolph starting this week. So it sounds like Pittsburgh doesn’t want the 2 seed, but seeds 4-7 are still in flux. This is a huge risk because they could play a team like the Ravens in the opening round.

Oh no, I already locked Big Ben in my lineups and it’s too late to change them now…

• infantryboys

@dominicanpapi said...

Looks like Browns, Chargers and Cardinals DSTs this week.

• infantryboys

@dominicanpapi said...

He was also bragging in the locker room, after the Ravens beat them 31-17 about throwing for 300 yards. Pissed off a lot of coaches and vets.

• ValuableTrader

Mason Rudolph is starting this week…

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

The Rams can still get in with a loss I believe as long as Bears also lose.

Yes, that is correct. But you should’ve said WHEN the Bears lose. Unless Packers somehow have a brain fart and think they can rest their starters they should beat the Bears….again. I am hoping the Rams win so the Bears can make the playoffs. Not that they will do anything in the playoffs but it is still nice to watch them once there. HA! I hate being a Bears fan sometimes,

• bigez952

@33BeRad said...

Yes, that is correct. But you should’ve said WHEN the Bears lose. Unless Packers somehow have a brain fart and think they can rest their starters they should beat the Bears….again. I am hoping the Rams win so the Bears can make the playoffs. Not that they will do anything in the playoffs but it is still nice to watch them once there. HA! I hate being a Bears fan sometimes,

The Packers have to win to get 1 seed so I doubt they are going to be dumb and rest thier starters putting a bye at risk in which their starters will be able to rest.

• Jokey401

Dumb question, but in lineup hq you can randomize or optimize. To build it. Which one is better for cash or tourneys.

• 33BeRad

@bigez952 said...

The Packers have to win to get 1 seed so I doubt they are going to be dumb and rest thier starters putting a bye at risk in which their starters will be able to rest.

Or a Seattle loss but yeah, that’s why I said unless they have a brain fart. I may bet that early, that line should be 7

• ifthethunder

Question for the crowd: A NFL $20 Divisional Millionaire Ticket showed up in my DK account. Of course I’m happy to see it, but this isn’t from the ‘enter 6 Millionaire contests and win a $20 ticket’ promo they ran, is it?

I only entered 3 of those 6 milly contests, so I’ve been expecting a $5 ticket for that.
    ~

• parrothead112

Is there a place to check which teams to win and who has no interest? Or who is playing for what seed? All scenarios I guess

• Getty33

@parrothead112 said...

Is there a place to check which teams to win and who has no interest? Or who is playing for what seed? All scenarios I guess

nfl.com among many others.

• WrathofKhaaan

This article does a good job of breaking down whether the games matter for each team in week 17. Gives some useful insight into implications for starters.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/fantasy/news/players-sitting-out-week-17-finding-fantasy-sleepers-busts-based-on-nfl-playoff-picture-patrick-mahomes/j3mips16lhr41io8iz5uz3fxm

• parrothead112

Thank you both. Very helpful.

• timusbr

@parrothead112 said...

there is like 3 1/2 games that dont mean anything…
    vikings/lions
    jets/pats
    raiders/broncos
    Chiefs/chargers KC is #1 with a bye

a dallas loss makes washingtons Sunday night game irrelevant

most other games have seedings and last spots up for grabs.

I find TB is in an interesting position. I think they are locked in 5th seed so will play Dal or Was. (please enlighten me if I am wrong)

• ministry_of_scoring

@timusbr said...

a dallas loss makes washingtons Sunday night game irrelevant

Dallas plays NYG, so a loss to them would mean NYG would get into the playoffs if Washington loses on Sunday night.

That’s why the NFL flexed the Washington game to Sunday night. The winner of Dal-NYG will get in if Was loses, but Was controls their own destiny (they win and they’re in).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).