4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Logan7777

@squidkill said...

Running backs ——on dk

JT
    Jeff Wilson
    Ty Johnson
    Hines (GPP)

No RJ2?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Eyehatetodd said...

Yeah but what have the Cowboys done in the last 25 years other than lose and consistently choke? Can’t hang your hat on playoff wins from an eternity ago when they haven’t done anything or won anything in 25+ years 😂 You’ll move on from em someday though ol’ timer

Well we did get to the Divisional round 4 times since 2009, not Patriot-like, but I like the Cowboy’s immediate future better than the Pats. And who you calling ol’ timer you young whippersnapper lol, why if I was 50 years younger… I’d have been a Cowboy fan for 2 years already.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Logan7777 said...

Any tidbits you wish to share after researching this post?

Lol I was asking you guys/gals/others

• WildFireXXI

@rjschick92 said...

I’ll be looking for you when guys get benched at halftime. Good luck

I legit can’t remember the last time this happened in week 17

• marker0357

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

ETR has Pringle at 3%

Gracias

• zovyn

(F/D) Operating on nothing other than the assumption that the playbook for KC involves a lot of work for the TE – anybody know enough about Nick Keizer to suggest he’s a good value play? Outside of maybe Kittle/Tonyan I don’t really like what I’m seeing at the position this week.

• rjschick92

Your 1st post starting this subject was “I wouldn’t be entirely surprised to see guys like Watson or Cousins sit out the 2nd half. For teams that aren’t playing for anything with veteran QBs, I think you have to look at those games like preseason games..” So I’ll ask you again, do you think Minny/Hou. sit Cousins/Watson to evaluate Mannion/McCarron? With your logic, 80% of starting QBs should be unusable tomorrow? Who do you like tomorrow

Evaluation can happen at the skill positions. QB is more about preservation, not getting a blown ACL and screwing up next season. Although I do think they try and feed Jefferson the ball to break the records.

As far as QB, I like Lamar, Russ, Herbert. Don’t mind a dart throw on a D.Jones/Lock.

• Logan7777

Lol I was asking you guys/gals/others

Lol, since you asked and I replied, no comment back on what you thought was worthwhile pursuing as an edge?

• squidkill

@Logan7777 said...

No RJ2?

Come on man. He’s not a thing

• squidkill

@rjschick92 said...

Evaluation can happen at the skill positions. QB is more about preservation, not getting a blown ACL and screwing up next season. Although I do think they try and feed Jefferson the ball to break the records.

As far as QB, I like Lamar, Russ, Herbert. Don’t mind a dart throw on a D.Jones/Lock.

Yeah Russ. Dude hasn’t been playable since week 6.

Send me a h2h papa. Squidcity12 on DK

• Jpitten

Gesicki? Crowder? Chubb? Keep landing on these guys

• squidkill

Well we did get to the Divisional round 4 times since 2009, not Patriot-like, but I like the Cowboy’s immediate future better than the Pats. And who you calling ol’ timer you young whippersnapper lol, why if I was 50 years younger… I’d have been a Cowboy fan for 2 years already.

Red Sox ownership once mentioned they spent more days in first place than any other team in the AL East but got bounced in the playoffs . To this day, it’s still laughed upon.

• squidkill

@Jpitten said...

Gesicki? Crowder? Chubb? Keep landing on these guys

Geseki is a fitz guy. I don’t play him with Tua starting

• superjon

@WildFireXXI said...

I legit can’t remember the last time this happened in week 17

My memory isn’t that good, so I looked at the last 2 years.

It only happened once. Last year Buffalo, Allen only played 2 series before getting replaced. Other than that, every other game whoever started at QB finished the game. Except in 2018 when Rodgers had to leave with a concussion.

• Bodiaz36

Y

• Jpitten

I’m a dolphins fan and fitz didnt even play week 13 and 14 when gesicki went off.

• Kevin23242

As a Miami fan really like gesicki this week tua loves to throw to tight end and Buffalo not great against te

• squidkill

@Bodiaz36 said...

Damn, the enigma that is Eric Bledsoe continues. I can’t read the tea leaves on this guy. Drop in salary, naturally an increase in production

Drew Bledsoe is retired. Wrong thread papa

• squidkill

@Jpitten said...

I’m a dolphins fan and fitz didnt even play week 13 and 14 when gesicki went off.

Fake news

• Jpitten

@squidkill said...

Fake news

You’re such a troll

• squidkill

@Jpitten said...

You’re such a troll

My goodness.

• squidkill

@Jpitten said...

You’re such a troll

My memory is from the game Tua was benched and Fitz first 3 passes were to Geseki including one for a TD.

• OSU_Bucknut

Thoughts on BUF WR John Brown? Since he’s been out a while, any chance BUF targets him a little more before the playoffs? I’ve always liked playing him, just not sure what to think with it being his first week back, BUF having locked up the 2 or 3 seed, etc.

Hoping they may give him a few extra looks, just to get Allen in sync with him before the playoffs

• lukemiller42

@squidkill said...

Yeah Russ. Dude hasn’t been playable since week 6.

Send me a h2h papa. Squidcity12 on DK

If your plan is to never play Wilson again until he’s been playing well, you’re doing dfs gpp wrong. You typically want the guy BEFORE he blows up at low ownership off a bad stretch. If Russ is a full go and they’re not resting I like the Russ stack as well

• miggs6876

@Eyehatetodd said...

Literally one good season and this happens lol it’s like it goes to your head after one decent year. Changing of the guard, or just AFC East champions for one year? I’ll take the latter. I think the Dolphins will have a better run than the Bills over the next few years but that’s just me 🤷

You are wrong about it happening in one year. The Bills organization has been built up through the years. Starting with McDermot and Beane. Last year, we made the playoffs with a young inexperienced QB and limited offensive weapons. The defense carried the team. The team learned a lot and gained experience from that playoff loss. It was a difficult pill to swallow. Allen admitted he didn’t play well. Now, Allen has stepped up his game, Diggs an elite #1 was added (great move by GM Beane) . Most football people predicted who to win the AFC this year? Facts: Bills 4th in total offense, 10th in total defense after a very poor start and many defensive injuries and 1st in special teams.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).