4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JoCo

Do you guys think mattison is going to get enough touches to be worth it with these things he’s gone through the past few weeks? And a meaningless week 17 game for them? I swear I can see him getting 5 carries and ruining a lot of people’s days.

• squidkill

@lukemiller42 said...

If your plan is to never play Wilson again until he’s been playing well, you’re doing dfs gpp wrong. You typically want the guy BEFORE he blows up at low ownership off a bad stretch. If Russ is a full go and they’re not resting I like the Russ stack as well

I was. I played him weeks 1-4. Season is over Luke. They changed their offensive philosophy halfway thru the year. If u don’t see that then you ware watching football wrong

• squidkill

I got my game face on tonight fellas. You may not like some of my replies. 😂😂😂😂😂

• squidkill

@JoCo said...

Do you guys think mattison is going to get enough touches to be worth it with these things he’s gone through the past few weeks? And a meaningless week 17 game for them? I swear I can see him getting 5 carries and ruining a lot of people’s days.

I’m not on 6100 mattison

• Alvance83

@squidkill said...

I’m not on 6100 mattison

“6100 mattison with no cook” haven’t I seen this movie already this season 🙈🙈🙈I’m running

• squidkill

@Alvance83 said...

“6100 mattison with no cook” haven’t I seen this movie already this season 🙈🙈🙈I’m running

Exactly. Mike Boone and the fullback Ham will get the scores. Lol.

• marker0357

anyone think JJ Taylor gets run this week for NE?

• callmetouch

Ty Monto looks so juicy

• superjon

@callmetouch said...

Ty Monto looks so juicy

Possibly 40%

I’ll stay away in GPPs

• NDNole

Im liking Amari tomorrow. Must win and he will get 9+ targets.

• Jpitten

Wheres that wonderful projected ownership excel?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Possibly 40%

I’ll stay away in GPPs

Don’t blame ya, Taysom’s the goal line back anyway. $300 more get’s you the GAM that’s gonna trample the Pats tomorrow

• superjon

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Don’t blame ya, Taysom’s the goal line back anyway. $300 more get’s you the GAM that’s gonna trample the Pats tomorrow

Not sure what GAM is. The only Jets I have in my pool are Ty Johnson, Berrios and Mims.

• squidkill

@superjon said...

Not sure what GAM is. The only Jets I have in my pool are Ty Johnson, Berrios and Mims.

Crowder Rhymes with chowdah

• squidkill

@superjon said...

Mims. Lol. Not so super

• Brendan239

Single bullet in FD Main. To squeeze in who I want I’m going Tua @ QB w Gesecki, Agholor and Raiders DST. I’ll be waiting on SD. Tomorrow will be worse that week 1 in regards to a guessing game. There will prob be 3 min-priced WRs on FD that put up 20+.

• superjon

@squidkill said...

Crowder Rhymes with chowdah

lol Crowder. Enjoy your 2 points.

• 33BeRad

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Who is the Gay Asian Man?

• 33BeRad

@Brendan239 said...

Single bullet in FD Main. To squeeze in who I want I’m going Tua @ QB w Gesecki, Agholor and Raiders DST. I’ll be waiting on SD. Tomorrow will be worse that week 1 in regards to a guessing game. There will prob be 3 min-priced WRs on FD that put up 20+.

Has Tua officially been cleared from close contact with Fitz? I saw earlier they were looking into it

• rjschick92

@Alvance83 said...

100%. I would be shocked if a guy coming of an appendectomy and a concussion gets ridden for 20 carries in a meaningless game.

If this was a regular slate, you can roll the dice but on a 15 game slate it’s not worth it.

• JTL33

Josh Reynolds 5x game incoming!

• jdtrey

What does anybody know about John Wolford? I’ve always believed that Goff is severely overrated and overwhelmingly a product of McVay’s system so if he’s halfway decent he should be able to run the show just as well with a full season of practice time under his belt. 4900 is enticing in a game that matters?

• 33BeRad

@jdtrey said...

What does anybody know about John Wolford? I’ve always believed that Goff is severely overrated and overwhelmingly a product of McVay’s system so if he’s halfway decent he should be able to run the show just as well with a full season of practice time under his belt. 4900 is enticing in a game that matters?

Not much since he hasn’t played other than some preseason it seems. I came across this. Before I saw this I did see that he was sort of mobile so he may have some rushing value.

https://www.nfl.com/news/scouting-report-on-rams-john-wolford-plus-four-other-players-who-could-be-set-fo

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Possibly 40%

I’ll stay away in GPPs

I’ll go overweight

• Rickytango13

@squidkill said...

Let me rephrase that. The pats blow, But people can’t stop talking about them.

The cowboys have sucked for so long it is just another year that ends in a number. 🥴

😂 I agree, but it’s fair for the rest of us to “stunt” on the pats after 18 (?) years of sheer dominance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).