4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Rickytango13

@squidkill said...

Exactly. Mike Boone and the fullback Ham will get the scores. Lol.

I bet thielen and jj get the scores. Rickytango13 send it.

• BazookaDad

How crazy is it to practically punt QB with Taysom Hill at 6400 on FD. This allows me to play Henry, Montgomery and Adams quite comfortably. I truly think he will be the RB and get 2 rushing TD’s and 1 passing TD

• depalma13

All this Pats/Cowboys fight is like going to the high school reunion and seeing the two hottest girls from 20 years ago are now both over 200 pounds and you guys are fighting over which one is still the hottest.

• miggs6876

@depalma13 said...

All this Pats/Cowboys fight is like going to the high school reunion and seeing the two hottest girls from 20 years ago are now both over 200 pounds and you guys are fighting over which one is still the hottest.

It’s kind of like betting the heavy favorite and your horse doesn’t get out of the gate.

• BigRay

@squidkill said...

I got my game face on tonight fellas. You may not like some of my replies

You go Squidkill.. Your hot takes are so on. I stopped saying I should listen to Squidkill and I listen hard now.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 17 DraftKings Projections and Ownership (a day late this week because I wanted to give sites more time to adjust projections due to all the news). Hope you all had a good 2020, now onto 2021… Also fade T. Mont in GPP’s (he’s an obvious cash play).

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1345722813777375237

• monarch

Thanks hazy.

Just dropping in. Playing the early slate and obviously trying to find competitive games. How does the Vikings-Lions game look? Both teams should just be throwing it all game right?

• Bkbrlr

Yo Hoods… I saw TheMish stopped doing his analysis after week 15. What gives?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Thanks hazy.

Just dropping in. Playing the early slate and obviously trying to find competitive games. How does the Vikings-Lions game look? Both teams should just be throwing it all game right?

yea definitely like that game, especially for early slate only slate.

• lukemiller42

Vikings lions is the classic game where if I take the Vikings stack they will do nothing and if I don’t it’ll be a shootout. I’m just fading it to try elsewhere so feel free to lock and load

• kdsdawg

@zovyn said...

(F/D) Operating on nothing other than the assumption that the playbook for KC involves a lot of work for the TE – anybody know enough about Nick Keizer to suggest he’s a good value play? Outside of maybe Kittle/Tonyan I don’t really like what I’m seeing at the position this week.

Buffalo is bottom third in the league in fantasy points allowed to the TE position, why not Gesicki

• kdsdawg

@squidkill said...

Come on man. He’s not a thing

why isn’t he? He was their workhouse before he was out and Arians has been quoted as saying “ Head coach Bruce Arians said he wants to give Jones “a ton of work” in Sunday’s game against the Falcons, Carmen Vitali of the Buccaneers’ official website reports.

• kdsdawg

@squidkill said...

Geseki is a fitz guy. I don’t play him with Tua starting

his targets the last three weeks state otherwise

• Tribefan18

Ronald Jones is 100 yards away from 1,000. Arians said this week he will give him the ball as much as possible. Im 100% on him. Even with a splint on 2 fingers.

• squidkill

@kdsdawg said...

why isn’t he? He was their workhouse before he was out and Arians has been quoted as saying “ Head coach Bruce Arians said he wants to give Jones “a ton of work” in Sunday’s game against the Falcons, Carmen Vitali of the Buccaneers’ official website reports.

let me rephrase, TB has too many weapons in that offense. I don’t think they run enough and i’ve been burned by him each time i played him

• squidkill

@kdsdawg said...

his targets the last three weeks state otherwise

i like him better with Fitz, actually like the whole offense better with fitz. Not saying Tua can’t find him some targets

• squidkill

@Rickytango13 said...

I bet thielen and jj get the scores. Rickytango13 send it.

i’m on the same angle as u pass game

• kdsdawg

@squidkill said...

let me rephrase, TB has too many weapons in that offense. I don’t think they run enough and i’ve been burned by him each time i played him

I am not really touting him as I have been staying away from RBs against Atlanta. I will have a little.

• squidkill

@BigRay said...

You go Squidkill.. Your hot takes are so on. I stopped saying I should listen to Squidkill and I listen hard now.

Thanks Ray i haven’t been on here much this year as much as i’d like. It’s week 17, and it’s been a crazy year and probably a crazy slate

• squidkill

@kdsdawg said...

I am not really touting him as I have been staying away from RBs against Atlanta. I will have a little.

that’s fair i have a few in the early only slates

• squidkill

i can’t get away from Ty Johnson he keeps landing in my RB spot

• squidkill

@Tribefan18 said...

Ronald Jones is 100 yards away from 1,000. Arians said this week he will give him the ball as much as possible. Im 100% on him. Even with a splint on 2 fingers.

The last time Bruce Arians spoke the truth will be the first. it’s become a running joke with him

• Alvance83

@squidkill said...

i can’t get away from Ty Johnson he keeps landing in my RB spot

With you squid, sadly he’s one of my most confident plays

• zpa1989

i have a bad feeling about ty mont. if you look at the game logs he hasn’t had a fantasy relevant game in years. production just might not be there. factor in taysom getting goal line looks and i think you may be disappointed with his line today. wouldn’t be surprised if he went single digits. really have to hope brees dumps it down to him, receptions are really his only path to value imo.

• kps3205s

@jdtrey said...

What does anybody know about John Wolford?

Kid was the most under appreciated HS player coming out of the Jacksonville area with all of the local and state records he set and still has.

My concern is he’s listed as 6’2”, which is smaller than Tim Tebow’s listed height, who is from here also, but I thought he was smaller which was why he only got 4 or so offers coming out of college and ended up going the Wake Forest. Now add not a single regular season snap in his entire 3 seasons in the NFL…..If you’re doing a ton of entries, sure throw him in one just in case. 3 entries or less like me, no way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).