4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Rickytango13

@zpa1989 said...

i have a bad feeling about ty mont. if you look at the game logs he hasn’t had a fantasy relevant game in years. production just might not be there. factor in taysom getting goal line looks and i think you may be disappointed with his line today. wouldn’t be surprised if he went single digits. really have to hope brees dumps it down to him, receptions are really his only path to value imo.

If only we had some indication as to Brees’ tendencies re: pass-catching rbs. Just kidding, I’ve hated ty Montgomery with a burning passion ever since the 2018 gb@lar game.

• monarch

Anyone on Diontae Johnson? Looking at the injury report both teams are missing huge key pieces on defense but can’t Diontae go 10/100/1 in this format. He has had good games with Rudolph in the past.

• Rickytango13

John brown, aj green, James Washington are my punts. Love a Rodgers/adams/Tonyan stack. MGIII is going off today.

• squidkill

@monarch said...

Anyone on Diontae Johnson? Looking at the injury report both teams are missing huge key pieces on defense but can’t Diontae go 10/100/1 in this format. He has had good games with Rudolph in the past.

Do u think he plays enough? I see reduced snaps. He’s been injury prone and I think they will be careful with him

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@squidkill said...

i can’t get away from Ty Johnson he keeps landing in my RB spot

you and me both brother. He’s going to be my highest owned RB. Everyone else can play TyMont and Malcolm Brown. I’m playing Johnson.

• monarch

@squidkill said...

Do u think he plays enough? I see reduced snaps. He’s been injury prone and I think they will be careful with him

I am not sure. Mike Tomlin is so hard to read. He is the type that would rather win this game, have momentum and knock the Browns out then worry about the health of his wide receivers. I think he is already resting the guys he cares about being healthy plus Diontae is still working his way out of the doghouse. I would think he would want to give Rudolph the best chance in not being killed out there.

• superjon

@monarch said...

Team Fade All Steelers

• zpa1989

i love jerry jeudy today, but have a gut feeling he flops. 4200 on DK with all those targets? sign me up. but it just feels wrong for some reason. is shenualt a better option?

• BigRay

Just some fyi from here in Tampa.. The Outback Bowl was played here yesterday and the crew had to change out the turf. It just got done raining after about 2 1/2 hours. I don’t see anyone running for 100 yds. today.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Team Fade All Steelers

Agreed

• Sbunit

who’s a cheap TE punt this week? sub 3k on draftkings?

• kps3205s

Always appreciated

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BigRay said...

Just some fyi here in Tampa.. The Outback Bowl was played here yesterday and the crew had to change out the turf. It just got done raining after about 2 1/2 hours. I don’t see anyone running for 100 yds. today.

Ummm that’s the exact kind of field where someone would run for 100 yards (not saying I like RoJo)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Sbunit said...

Parham is the obvious one. Eifert and Everett actually have a higher Pts/$ in my projections though.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Also with y’all on Ty Johnson. I’m just gonna mix and match him and Ty Montgomery. I may even get some Ty/Ty lineups in there

• Money0227

@thehazyone said...

you and me both brother. He’s going to be my highest owned RB. Everyone else can play TyMont and Malcolm Brown. I’m playing Johnson.

I agree. Definitely fading chalk all around this week. Throwing in Ekeler with Johnson and Ogunbowale. Fading Adams and going with Metcalf.

• kps3205s

@Sbunit said...

Gerald Everett is where I went in my single LU GPP only on DK.

• fitz2k2

It snowing in ny folks. Fade that game?

• kdsdawg

@fitz2k2 said...

why? depends on wind and the amount, RBs fair well in the snow

• squidkill

@Sbunit said...

Not much. Parham and Anderson maybe from Chargers

• squidkill

Josh Reynolds anyone? I got him getting the targets. Not sure what kind of targets. 🤷‍♂️

• squidkill

@fitz2k2 said...

I don’t mind snow

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@fitz2k2 said...

Zeke is hungry

• Money0227

@squidkill said...

Josh Reynolds anyone? I got him getting the targets. Not sure what kind of targets. 🤷‍♂️

At the end of the day, I couldn’t avoid him. I tried though…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Isabella?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).