4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Russell Gage is going to eat. Tampa is going to go 50%.

Also, if Mike Gesecki gets 95 yards and a TD he’ll be the first Gesecki TE to pass 750 yards and 6 TDs in a season. I’m on him.

• Kevin23242

Anybody like guyton or Johnson with Allen and Henry out

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

Russell Gage is going to eat. Tampa is going to go 50%.

Also, if Mike Gesecki gets 95 yards and a TD he’ll be the first Gesecki TE to pass 750 yards and 6 TDs in a season. I’m on him.

WHY is tampa going 50 percent? WHY?

• Jflo

@monarch said...

WHY is tampa going 50 percent? WHY?

They won’t, this game is the difference between going to packers, saints or seattle with a loss or going to cowboys, Washington or giants with a win

• monarch

No kidding. Tampa wins and they play the NFC East champ. They lose and they may have to travel to SEA or NO.

Leverage on ATL passing, especially Ridley chalk is TB defense.

• squidkill

some guys need to read some motivation articles Tampa is playing to win the game

• Bkbrlr

On DK early slate, I have my flex left. I have 5,500 left. These are guys I’m looking at: A Brown, gio bernard, R Gage, Gus Edwards. Im leaning bernard or edwards, but is there anyone you’d lean yourself or others I’m missing?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Do we think Brady feeds Evans again or try to feed Brown/Godwin more?

• zpa1989

@theIrrigator said...

i like brown in GPP. feel like he is due for a breakout game or at least a big play or something

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Not sure what GAM is. The only Jets I have in my pool are Ty Johnson, Berrios and Mims.

GAM… Grown Ass Man, Ty Johnson is a GAM

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I think they come out early and get Evans is 1000 yards, needing 40 then he just takes what the defense gives them. I prefer Brown and Gronk I guess due to their prices and being Brady’s guys.

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

GAM… Grown Ass Man, Ty Johnson is a GAM

damn hood you sound hip

• Shaudy_lo

• wmudude24

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

No kidding. Tampa wins and they play the NFC East champ. They lose and they may have to travel to SEA or NO.

Leverage on ATL passing, especially Ridley chalk is TB defense.

I was just gonna say … shouldn’t the chalk be Matt Ryan throwing it 50+ times as Ridley gets 10 catches?

All of this can surely include RoJo getting 100 yards rushing.

• wmudude24

@Sbunit said...

who’s a cheap TE punt this week? sub 3k on draftkings?

I threw Adam Trautman in one lineup today. Think he’s good for a score.

• zpa1989

are people going to play shenualt on FD? i like him better on DK, not sure if the jags score much today. need that TD on FD

• BIF

@squidkill said...

let me rephrase, TB has too many weapons in that offense. I don’t think they run enough and i’ve been burned by him each time i played him

There is a path for RoJo this week as with White and Barrett out (Covid) on defense, it might make some sense to try and keep the ball in our offense’s hands and win time of possession.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Shaudy_lo said...

I like David Montgomery

I’d be careful here. I think the Packers are going to do what they did last week with the Titans. Heavy in the box, man coverage on the receivers. The game plan worked and the Packers secondary is good enough to shut down everyone but Allen Robinson.

• Straightfire118

Sam Ponder is a free square and is in a smash spot yet again.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Bkbrlr said...

Yo Hoods… I saw TheMish stopped doing his analysis after week 15. What gives?

This was posted on TheMish’s site post week 15

As we’re winding down the NFL Fantasy Season, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support and making this ‘pseudo tout’ thing such a fun experience. This all started as just a spot to hold some thoughts for my degen buddies, and it’s been super cool to get some feedback throughout the season that some people outside of my inner circle actually enjoyed the articles and the content.
    With the Holidays in full swing along with all these NBA and NFL slates piling up each day, I’ll be out of commission for a bit until after New Year’s, but will try and put some content out for the NFL Playoffs, at least for the early rounds. Have a safe and profitable New Year, see you guys on the leaderboards.

• Jokey401

I bet nobody plays Gallman today. My thumb keeps wanting to click his name though. A cold, Rainey game in NY in January against a Dallas D missing Vanderesh and is weak against the run.

Someone talk me out of it in gpps?

• kdsdawg

turf in Tampa was horrible yesterday in the Bowl game, players were slipping everywhere
    did someone mention they laid new turf?
    This might lead to open receivers everywhere

• rmccullough1419

Justin Herbert needs like 340 to get the rookie record. Do they try to get him there today vs Chiefs backups?

• Shaudy_lo

@thehazyone said...

I’d be careful here. I think the Packers are going to do what they did last week with the Titans. Heavy in the box, man coverage on the receivers. The game plan worked and the Packers secondary is good enough to shut down everyone but Allen Robinson.

Thanks for the heads up . I may go with Jonathan Taylor instead .

I like David Johnson also

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).