4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ministry_of_scoring

@timusbr said...

I find TB is in an interesting position. I think they are locked in 5th seed so will play Dal or Was. (please enlighten me if I am wrong)

TB will play the winner of the NFC East (Dal, Was or NYG) as long as they take care of business and beat Atlanta.

If Atlanta beats TB and the Rams beat Arizona, then TB would fall to 6th and play one of GB, NO or SEA.

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Question for the crowd: A NFL $20 Divisional Millionaire Ticket showed up in my DK account. Of course I’m happy to see it, but this isn’t from the ‘enter 6 Millionaire contests and win a $20 ticket’ promo they ran, is it?

I only entered 3 of those 6 milly contests, so I’ve been expecting a $5 ticket for that.
    ~

The Milly ticket satellites from last weekend all paid these Divisional Milly Tickets so my guess is you won what you assumed was a normal Milly Ticket. It’s almost like they weren’t planning on running their regular Milly this week then decided to after the fact as a lot of games mean something still (in past years I don’t think they have had a Week 17 Milly with so many meaningless games).

Looks like you can you that Divisional Milly Ticket on this weeks Milly as well or wait 2 week because they are both $20 entry contests.

You should also notice that this week, the Satty’s for next week’s 1st round of the playoffs are for $25 Wild Card Weekend Milly tix.

• BIF

I see the Rams put Kupp on the Covid list so his status is up in the air among other injury issues with Goff, Henderson and Akers.

• ifthethunder

Thanks, BIF. I think they owe me a $5 ticket, I’ll have to grind it out of them. ;-)
    ~

• MattyK1981

@ministry_of_scoring said...

If Atlanta beats TB and the Rams beat Arizona, then TB would fall to 6th and play one of GB, NO or SEA.

go go ATL, make Tommy Boy play an actual football team in round 1

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Thanks, BIF. I think they owe me a $5 ticket, I’ll have to grind it out of them. ;-)
    ~

I got my $20 one yesterday morning (I think)

• BIF

@MattyK1981 said...

go go ATL, make Tommy Boy play an actual football team in round 1

• celtics69

Vikings RB Dalvin Cook (personal) to miss Week 17

• dominicanpapi

Boone is 4K. Lock city.

• zovyn

@dominicanpapi said...

Boone is 4K. Lock city.

Yeah – assuming Mattison is still out you’ve got a lot to work with here and Boone looks tasty.

However – I can easily imagine the game this Sunday, watching Swift get injured on a meaningless play in a meaningless game and then watching Abdullah running up and down the field on them… nothing would be more Lions to close out the season.

• BIF

@zovyn said...

Yeah – assuming Mattison is still out you’ve got a lot to work with here and Boone looks tasty.

However – I can easily imagine the game this Sunday, watching Swift get injured on a meaningless play in a meaningless game and then watching Abdullah running up and down the field on them… nothing would be more Lions to close out the season.

Abdullah 😂

• zovyn

@BIF said...

Abdullah 😂

As a Lions fan you get used to the comedy/tragedy of how opposing teams like to abuse us. If Mattison doesn’t clear concussion protocols I might play Boone AND Abdullah. They’ll both hit value.

• dgballer

@BIF said...

Bills Mafia at it’s finest. forever hating TB12 because it took Brady leaving for them to FINALLY win AFC east lol

• bigez952

@zovyn said...

After having surgery to remove his appendix week 13 and been sitting out ever since then I highly doubt MN rolls Mattison back out for one last meaningless game. I think the bigger concern for a guy like Boone is if the Vikings sit everyone and roll out Shaun Mannion who is terrible and the offense in general goes 3 and out all day.

EDIT: Nevermind as Mattison did come back week 15 from his Appendix surgery when he got his concussion right away. Maybe he does play in a meaningless game.

• dominicanpapi

There’s also Ty Johnson with Perine and Gore out.

• 33BeRad

@dgballer said...

Bills Mafia at it’s finest. forever hating TB12 because it took Brady leaving for them to FINALLY win AFC east lol

I don’t think it was Brady leaving that allowed them to win, I don’t think Brady could’ve won the division this year with those weapons and a much worse defense. But whatever helps you sleep at night in your TB12 jammies.

• dominicanpapi

CMC and Mike Davis out.

Chad Henne officially starting. Hill and Bell did not practice Wednesday.

• infantryboys

Kupp actually tested positive and is out. Cards DST looking better and better.

• dgballer

@33BeRad said...

I don’t think it was Brady leaving that allowed them to win, I don’t think Brady could’ve won the division this year with those weapons and a much worse defense. But whatever helps you sleep at night in your TB12 jammies.

lol good luck

• dgballer

oh and i sleep commado lol

• 33BeRad

@dgballer said...

oh and i sleep commado lol

HAHA!
    BTW What was the good luck for? I’m not a Bills fan.

• dgballer

@33BeRad said...

HAHA!
    BTW What was the good luck for? I’m not a Bills fan.

lol I figured you were by the response you left. it’s all good.
    lol

• 33BeRad

@dgballer said...

lol I figured you were by the response you left. it’s all good.
    lol

HAHA! No worries. Unfortunately I am a Bears fan so I just suffer…but we still have 85! HAHA!

• bullfrog15

Brady better pray the Cowboys don’t make it in the playoffs.

• BIF

@celtics69 said...

Vikings RB Dalvin Cook (personal) to miss Week 17

Dalvin’s 46 year old father James died so he went back to Florida to be with family and will miss the mandatory Covid testing so he is Out. His father was diabetic but no details on the sudden and unexpected death

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).