4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rjschick92

@anon1983 said...

Titans are in now with the MIA loss right? Any chance they reconsider resting the big dog? I have a lot…

They can win the division and get home field with a win. They probably give him the normal workload.

• marker0357

@anon1983 said...

Titans are in now with the MIA loss right? Any chance they reconsider resting the big dog? I have a lot…

They still want to win the division

• ifthethunder

@rjschick92 said...

Swift TD. Should have had 2, but I’ll take it

Gets him off the milk carton. But my screen was greener when Stafford hooked up with MJJ again. Get the ball back! (And I don’t care if they give a TD to Thielen to get it, lol!)
    ~

• monarch

I hate NFL DFS lol. Every lineup I have has Cousins I am way over the field on Marvin Jones and Antonio Brown and I am barely cashing a couple lineups at the moment.

• anon1983

@rjschick92 said...

They can win the division and get home field with a win. They probably give him the normal workload.

Ahh, good, good. Thanks

• depalma13

I have over 66 DK points from Jones and Jefferson. This could be a fun afternoon.

• budfox6

Buffalo is going to be a problem. Maybe this year’s for Marv.

• Getty33

@ifthethunder said...

Gets him off the milk carton. But my screen was greener when Stafford hooked up with MJJ again. Get the ball back! (And I don’t care if they give a TD to Thielen to get it, lol!)
    ~

Thielen has not even been targeted in the 2H. I thought he left the building or something, but apparently not.

• marker0357

CLE backs into the playoffs in spite of their dumbs play calling

• Skee

I am definitely stacking some Bills in a playoff format I was talking about early in the thread. I was very bullish on Allen to begin with and now he has Diggs, they are who I thought they were and it would be stupid of me to call it and then not play them. The only problem is adding Beasley and Brown is a little too much, I am leaning Beasley I guess for volume in competitive games. A 3 WR stack would be too much. But if they actually get to the Super Bowl and play 4 games a stack of 3 WRs from the same team is still better than people who aren’t playing..

• Shaudy_lo

Man the Ty Johnson pick turned out terrible

• BIF

Gabe Davis gets his from the backup Barkley on a bomb – Bills don’t know how to wind clock with backups 😂

• ifthethunder

@Getty33 said...

Thielen has not even been targeted in the 2H. I thought he left the building or something, but apparently not.

A 7,400 dollar hole in my good lineup. OYYYYYY!
    ~

• BIF

Dalton-magic ?

• budfox6

Welp if the Jags win, the Dolphins are in lmao.

• rjschick92

The Brady stack is going to win somebody some serious money.

Those contract incentives are apparently a pretty big motivator.

Don’t think AB gets that target volume if Evans doesn’t get hurt though.

• BIF

Goodnight

• budfox6

@BIF said...

Goodnight

• marker0357

Cowgirls are garbage. They always will be garbage until they change ownership. My stupidity for taking them in a parlay, thinking that they had to win and the game was certainly winnable.

• inarodgersitrust

Ok guys..
    Davante/Lockett/Montgomery, or..

J.Taylor/Carson/E.Sanders?

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Goodnight

Sleep tight dallas

• marker0357

I had Evans everywhere. That really hurt but I’m sure it was much worse for him. I hope that he’s OK for the playoffs.

• marker0357

wow, what a horrible call by the clown crew in the Dallas game. Clearly, it was a fumble.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Sleep tight dallas

It’s a good thing the Cowboys lost because Brady was looking scared today on the sidelines scoreboard-watching with the potential to go to Dallas 🙄

• BIF

@marker0357 said...

wow, what a horrible call by the clown crew in the Dallas game. Clearly, it was a fumble.

Looked like Gallman was on his back in the scrum with both arms around the ball

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).