4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• budfox6

• Sbunit

I was wondering…

Do all these touts and subscription sites purposely put out bogus information to get the masses off of the real plays? I was wonder about that as I’ve been guilty for falling for their nonsense every now and then

• bazerko

I don’t have him in my lineups, but Eckler just got ko’d by a hit to the head.

• budfox6

Bears might back their way in.

• BIF

@Sbunit said...

I was wondering…

Do all these touts and subscription sites purposely put out bogus information to get the masses off of the real plays? I was wonder about that as I’ve been guilty for falling for their nonsense every now and then

Hmmm, are you suggesting the same people you play against and also who Max enter every GPP might not be giving you the best information ?

• depalma13

I have a huge Herbert lineup going and somehow it has Trey Burton in it. I didn’t pick him, but somehow I clicked on him. It was supposed to be Herndon. Ughhhhh!!!!

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Hmmm, are you suggesting the same people you play against and also who Max enter every GPP might not be giving you the best information ?

Hmmmm lol

• Sbunit

Fair enough!

Lol…

• depalma13

@Sbunit said...

I was wondering…

Several years ago, there was a guy who was charging a premium for his information. There was some late player news and this individual didn’t update his subscribers. Instead he updated his own lineups. He than won a bunch of money.

Needless to say his subscribers were pissed off and started a thread on here about it. It was an entertaining thread.

• synth

@Sbunit said...

I was wondering…

The tout life is pretty simple:

1. List a bunch of plays. Usually a mix of obvious options “”(player-popup #derrick-henry)DERRICK HENRY”:/players/derrick-henry-35530 VS THE TEXANS” with low priced things mixed in “”(player-popup #malcolm-brown)MALCOLM BROWN”:/players/malcolm-brown-21789 MIGHT BE THE ONLY RB FOR LAR THIS WEEK

2. At no point do you discuss actual roster construction, how to build a lineup around those plays, etc

3. Some of the listed plays will do well. Some will not. Pat yourself on the back for the hits and shrug off the ones that miss while blaming variance.

4. Repeat next week because nobody ever holds you accountable for anything once the next week is around

• rjschick92

@Sbunit said...

I was wondering…

I have suspected that as well.

Either that or they have figured out that the real money in DFS is giving DFS advice.

• budfox6

@BIF said...

• NDNole

@synth said...

2. At no point do you discuss actual roster construction, how to build a lineup around those plays, etc

To his credit I think Alvin Zeidenfeld does do this. But overall your points on touts is spot on.

• budfox6

• marker0357

run the damn ball, SF

• rjschick92

Seahawks are going to be done so quickly in the postseason.

• superjon

People faded Henry

• NDNole

WTH are the seahawks doing?

• Dfspacman

Derrick Henry going for 2000yards

• budfox6

• Dfspacman

The most hated man in DFS strikes again

• Dfspacman

• superjon

@Dfspacman said...

Biggest reason that Ty Mont was a fade.

• bigwillie20

@Dfspacman said...

• depalma13

I can’t believe how many points I’m scoring today and every lineup has one dud.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).