4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@zovyn said...

1000% certainty that he knows. :P Rough, I’m sure.

Most probably yep! Missing out on $20K, or even $10K, is a feeling that hurts, but imagine $1M! He’ll never have that opportunity again, expect if he’s a wizard like headchopper or rbx88.

• rjschick92

You would have done real well if you just made various stacks against teams that are going to fire their coach tomorrow.

Henry and Taylor were free squares, unfortunately it’s easy to overthink on a large slate like this.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@rjschick92 said...

You would have done real well if you just made various stacks against teams that are going to fire their coach tomorrow.

Henry and Taylor were free squares, unfortunately it’s easy to overthink on a large slate like this.

I had a lineup with both of them with Cousins and Shenault that didn’t cash. Didn’t hit with my punts unfortunately!

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

HUGE swing!

was in 5th, but a stat correction knocked me to 6th for 5k. looks like the cardinals defense lost a sack? went back 2 points. won a total of 5300 on FD, and about 980 on DK. best FD score was 244.8 and DK 255.10

Nice wins – 224 was my best on DK

• Logan7777

@rjschick92 said...

You child have done real well if you just made various stacks against teams that are going to fire their coach tomorrow.

• nerman

Finished with 214.84 on FD. Could have really used OT in the TN game (Tannehill, Henry) and the DEN game (Gordon). Crazy endings.

• Jokey401

Great week! Whoever said “all the Henry” earlier in the week, prompted me to do just that, plus JT and shenault.

• NDNole

@Felixxberg said...

The guy who won my small-ish $40 GPP would have won the milly solo. Not that $20K is not nice, but damn, poor guy! I hope he doesn’t know.

You know he probably checked.

• CheeseCutter

@marker0357 said...

2nd in the Happy-er meal. Woo hoo. Fogducker got me.

Just pulled it out. Back-to-back winner, so I’m twice as happy.

😎😎

I’m thefogducker. 😎

• zpa1989

@BIF said...

Nice wins – 224 was my best on DK

thanks. i try very hard this. hits like this make it feel like it was all worth it. but i am stats analytics nerd so i enjoy the process. and i love football too.

• JH822547

Do we reckon the DK ‘main slate’ will be a six gamer for wildcard weekend or will they focus on separate three game slates?

• bigwillie20

@JH822547 said...

Do we reckon the DK ‘main slate’ will be a six gamer for wildcard weekend or will they focus on separate three game slates?

I would guess the “main” will be 2-day

• Gtzerphy

Scary Terry may go 12-200-3 against Philly’s JV secondary

• NDNole

@Gtzerphy said...

Scary Terry may go 12-200-3 against Philly’s JV secondary

Its gonna be cam sims

• odanny

I wonder how much FD just lost on this late game? They had a “super boost” of +750 if scary Terry or Jalen Reagor score first TD. I threw $20 down at +750 and was wondering if McLaurin was even on the field for that drive.

• JH822547

Fulgham steps out of bounds and then turns round to see yards of empty turf ahead of him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

HUGE swing!

was in 5th, but a stat correction knocked me to 6th for 5k. looks like the cardinals defense lost a sack? went back 2 points. won a total of 5300 on FD, and about 980 on DK. best FD score was 244.8 and DK 255.10

Nice! My best were 20th and 34th in the mini-max. Not a $5k hit but a nice profit for the little time I spent on NFL with NBA being back

• NDNole

Looks like its setting up for mkissick

• zpa1989

guys do stat corrections happen often? thats pretty crazy – they take 1 sack (2 points away) from the cards defense and i loose 5k? going from 5 to 6th place?

• callmetouch

Come on Dk finalize these scores so I can degen the 4th quarter slate

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

guys do stat corrections happen often? thats pretty crazy – they take 1 sack (2 points away) from the cards defense and i loose 5k? going from 5 to 6th place?

A sack is 1 point
    Turnovers are 2 points

Yes there is usually 1 or 2 a week but they are most often a sack being reversed or credited and/or a few yards added or reduced from someone that may have been miscredited to another player

• JH822547

The only post-game NFL stat corrections you regularly see relate to sacks.

If a quarter back is stopped behind the line of scrimmage it can be adjudged to be a sack or (if it’s determined to be a designed run) a tackle for a loss.

Someone lost a million dollar showdown for this very reason earlier in the season.

• marker0357

@CheeseCutter said...

Just pulled it out. Back-to-back winner, so I’m twice as happy.

😎😎

I’m thefogducker. 😎

well played. I thought I had you.

• BIF

Wild Card Schedule

Saturday, Jan. 9
    AFC No. 7 seed Indianapolis Colts at AFC No. 2 seed Buffalo Bills, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
    NFC No. 6 seed Los Angeles Rams at NFC No. 3 seed Seattle Seahawks, 4:40 p.m. ET (FOX)
    NFC No. 5 seed Tampa Bay Buccaneers at NFC No. 4 seed Washington/New York Giants, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)

Sunday, Jan. 10
    AFC No. 5 seed Baltimore Ravens at AFC No. 4 seed Tennessee Titans, 1:05 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN)
    NFC No. 7 seed Chicago Bears at NFC No. 2 seed New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m. ET (CBS, Nick, Amazon Prime Video)
    AFC No. 6 seed Cleveland Browns at AFC No. 3 seed Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC/Peacock)

• MattyK1981

Circle the Wagons! I’m happy it’s IND coming to us instead of BAL/TEN

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).