4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

They’re taking their sweet time today, other nights they normally finalize everything 15 minutes after the night game kick off

• yisman

paid at 10:05 PM EST

not even in time for SNF halftime

• NDNole

Not sure what fulgram did to tick the coaches off. He had a decent midseason run and showed potential.

• zline34

@NDNole said...

Not sure what fulgram did to tick the coaches off. He had a decent midseason run and showed potential.

Those game were heavy outliers with a little luck involved. He also doesn’t practice that hard or perform well in practice from what I’ve read, and the coaches don’t like that.

• callmetouch

YOOO REMIND ME WHY I PLAY 4TH QUARTER SLATES AGAIN? LMAO. They took Jalen out, 90% owned including all my lineups. I’m laughing so hard

• texasmajor

Giants can suck a fat one. Washington deserves the wild card game more.

• zovyn

The Sudfeld experiment has begun….

and ended

• Danielv22

My jalen hurts at Capt for 4th q slate is shredded. Doug pedersom is a buffoon

• JH822547

If you’re degen enough to play 4th quarter slates you deserve what you get.

• Money0227

@texasmajor said...

Giants can suck a fat one. Washington deserves the wild card game more.

The Giants swept the no-names for literally the first two wins of their season. Not quite sure what your logic is.

• callmetouch

Now put Jalen back in so 90% don’t get a 0 in the 4th quarter slate ffs

• texasmajor

@Money0227 said...

The Giants swept the no-names for literally the first two wins of their season. Not quite sure what your logic is.

Washington is a better representative of the NFC LEAST.

That’s my logic.

• Bigb1485

What was the reason for taking oit hurts?

• CheeseCutter

@Bigb1485 said...

Crappy oline is my guess. Why get him killed in a meaningless game

• Money0227

@texasmajor said...

Washington is a better representative of the NFC LEAST.

That’s my logic.

If you are saying they are the biggest turd in a pile of crap…then I now understand your logic.

• Money0227

@Bigb1485 said...

Threw the game for better draft pick.

• NDNole

Wish you were getting yards the other 3 quarters gibson

• texasmajor

Doug Pedersons dumbass is lucky nobody got hurt during his guinea pig session. Moron.

• BIF

Wow – I can’t believe that the Eagles made zero effort to win that game; they must really hate the Giants

• yisman

Eagles benched all their impact players aside from Hurts because they were trying to lose but they wanted Hurts to get some more seasoning.

Then Pederson found himself down 3 in FG range, so he eschews the FG.

Then he pulls Hurts in the 4th, still down 3, to bring in a journeyman whom he knows full well will never be a franchise QB. Sudfeld has played for them before. He has nothing.

You cannot convince me the Eagles weren’t coaching to lose that game.

Arranged to keep the Giants out of the playoffs. Giants must be furious.

• maddysdaddy0914

Did anyone ever think they were trying to evaluate players? See them in live game action, to make offseason decisions? The game was meaningless for the eagles.

They basically said Hurts was coming out late before the game even started. The Giants has nothing to do with this.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

You cannot convince me the Eagles weren’t coaching to lose that game.

Hurts missed that wide open receiver in the end zone on 4th and goal on purpose?

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Wow – I can’t believe that the Eagles made zero effort to win that game; they must really hate the Giants

There have been some troll moments this year. A few offensive lineman TD’s, Backup qb runs from the goal line, activating a starting RB and then announcing he would only be used in an emergency, but this game felt like the troll of the year.They definately did not want to win.

EDIT: Im not gonna say the players were trying to lose. I just dont think 99.999% of pro players would even think to do that. But the coaches……..lol

• maddysdaddy0914

There are zero players in the Eagles dressing room that tried to lose.

• Jokey401

That was weird! I won a dollar in the wash/philly showdown with 38 points. 112th place out of 4,600. The winner $100, had 48 points. Bizarre.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).