4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• whodat2

@BIF said...

If Kamara does have Covid and is just testing positive today – will he be clear by Saturday if the Saints get the earlier playoff game next weekend ?

Depends on if he shows symptoms I believe.

• Logan7777

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I think Justin Jefferson needs 47ish yards to break team rookie record. Anyone know of any other reachable week 17 milestones?

Tyler Lockett needs 36 yards to reach 1,000 for the season. DK Metcalf needs 6 yards to top Steve Largent’s single season franchise record.

Edited to add: Darren Waller needs 7 catches to break Tim Brown’s single season franchise record of 104 set in 1997.

• whodat2

Actually, yes he would miss the 1st playoff game it appears. Figures.

• marker0357

@whodat2 said...

I wonder if any of the teams have considered sequestering their players going into the playoffs. It seems a shame that they play all year, test positive but still feel just fine, and can’t play the game. I understand the need to quarantine and it’s painfully obvious that it is really easy to get exposed no matter how cautious you are. Sure, there are those that are stupid and take far too many chances but I have to believe that most are really trying hard like the rest of us to not make matters worse.

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Yup we have similar concerns

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will play their regular-season finale on Sunday without two of their top defensive playmakers.
    On Friday, the Buccaneers placed inside linebacker Devin White and outside linebacker Shaquil Barrett on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will miss Sunday’s game against the Atlanta Falcons, in which Tampa Bay will be seeking to secure the top Wild Card spot in the NFC playoffs with a win.
    The new reserve list category was created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons. If a player falls into either of these categories, his club is required to immediately place the player on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Per agreed upon NFL-NFLPA policy, clubs are not permitted to comment on player’s medical status other than referring to roster status. Clubs may not disclose whether player is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19.
    White and Barrett are two of the Buccaneers’ three players who have eight-plus sacks this season, along with outside linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul. The Bucs and the Steelers are the only two teams in the NFL with three players with at least eight sacks.
    White is the Buccaneers’ leading tackler with 140 stops, which is tied for third in the NFL. He also has 15 tackles for loss, 9.0 sacks, 16 quarterback hits, four passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. He’s the only player in the NFL with at least 100 tackles and nine sacks.
    Barrett has recorded 57 tackles, 8.0 sacks, 11 tackles for loss 16 quarterback hits, three passes defensed and two forced fumbles. According to NFL stat service Radar360, Barrett is tied for fourth in the NFL with 40 quarterback pressures.

• WrathofKhaaan

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I think Justin Jefferson needs 47ish yards to break team rookie record. Anyone know of any other reachable week 17 milestones?

Mike Evans needs 40 yds to reach a 1000 yd season. More importantly, this will make him the only player in NFL history to get 1000 yds each year in his first 7 seasons. He’s currently tied with Randy Moss at 6 seasons. Moreover, only 9 players in NFL history have ever had 7 1000 yd seasons in a row at any point in their career.

Tompa Bay is aware of this record and will be motivated to get Evans the ball, not that 40 yards is a hard mark to reach, but in a plus matchup I like Evans to far exceed this mark.

• BIF

Another one……🤬

Bucs are also placing defensive tackle Steve McLendon on the COVID-19 reserve list. A third defensive player they’ll be without Sunday vs. Falcons.

Further on the White/Barrett additions to the C-19 list.

White tested positive – Barrett was a close contact. Sucks for Barrett who has had his kids home-schooled this year and eliminated play-dates because of the coronavirus.

• whodat2

Covid can Eff right off! And did you just see that Najae Harris run?

• dominicanpapi

Kamara out with Covid.

• 33BeRad

Lat Murray free square?

• Gtzerphy

@33BeRad said...

Lat Murray free square?

Certainly should be in cash games.

• kdsdawg

@bullfrog15 said...

Colts can clinch the division with a win and Titan loss. They both play at 4:25

not according to the heading in this thread, looked it up and you are correct but I was only looking above

1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Houston ( 4 ) — T: —

• 33BeRad

@Gtzerphy said...

I more just wanted to put the Betty Rubble gif up, it seems to get in every week HAHA!

• winnerchickendinner

@Gtzerphy said...

Probably in GPPS too. Not sure if they would let Brees just toss the ball around the field even more. Might just have to eat the chalk.

Also isn’t Kelce close to breaking some more records? Can Henne get him there?

• odanny

I think either J. Jefferson or Thielen have a monster game tomorrow, maybe even Cousins as well. A Detroit defense that has checked out, a season of frustration that will finish Sunday with a losing record and missing the playoffs, no Dalvin Cook in the backfield, and a Lions team that hasn’t beaten the Vikings since Week 4 of the 2017 season.

• marker0357

@whodat2 said...

yep. Nasty.

The Skalski hit on Fields was huge. Give me that guy.

• timusbr

@whodat2 said...

hey I hope it goes away… but this is serious now. younger people are dying at a higher rate. the treatment they used on Trump isnt widely available. That Congressman elect in La died 9 days from testing positive. they moved him from his local hospital to (I think LSU’s hospital) and he still died. some say its the new strain, causing the more infections and more problems with the younger crowd. So far players getting it have not been much of an issue and false positives have been a joke. Interesting if someone gets a serious case and dies….what will the press and NFL spin that into?

• ifthethunder

@33BeRad said...

I more just wanted to put the Betty Rubble gif up, it seems to get in every week HAHA!

I tried to find a baby mammoth vacuum cleaner gif, but this is the best I can do.
    ~

• superjon

Beast of the Week is Jonathan Taylor.

• miggs6876

@Eyehatetodd said...

I think they’ll be back to the top as soon as next season. Lots and lots of cap space to play with, a good draft pick, and hopefully no more Cam Newton lol. Plus once Daboll takes a HC job somewhere this off-season, Allen and the Bills will fall off the wagon. Don’t think people realize how important Daboll has been for them the past few seasons.

Bills and Allen aren’t falling off the wagon if Daboll leaves. That’s ridiculous since Daboll was there last year. Allen has made great strides in his game. It’s debatable if he can maintain it and get better. Daboll has little effect on that. Yes, he’s done a great job and will be missed if he departs. Allen and the Bills are in great shape going forward. Correction “the Bills will be circling the wagons.”

• miggs6876

@Eyehatetodd said...

I think they’ll be back to the top as soon as next season. Lots and lots of cap space to play with, a good draft pick, and hopefully no more Cam Newton lol. Plus once Daboll takes a HC job somewhere this off-season, Allen and the Bills will fall off the wagon. Don’t think people realize how important Daboll has been for them the past few seasons.

I’m all for optimism but come on dude. The Pats have holes everywhere. No QB, poor receiving core, and mediocre RB. The offense just plain sucks A$$. It’s more than Newton. Also, your defense is nothing to write home about. No pass rush, mediocre linebackers, and Gilmore on an Island. Bills could have put up 60 points on that defense. Enjoy the memories . You have the right to gloat about the years of dominance. It’s a feat that probably won’t be matched in our lifetime. However, the future is not looking good for the Pats. It’s clearly on the downhill path and rebuilding. Get used to the new sheriff in town.

• zovyn

@miggs6876 said...

I’m all for optimism but come on dude. The Pats have holes everywhere. No QB, poor receiving core, and mediocre RB. The offense just plain sucks A$$. It’s more than Newton. Also, your defense is nothing to write home about. No pass rush, mediocre linebackers, and Gilmore on an Island. Bills could have put up 60 points on that defense. Enjoy the memories . You have the right to gloat about the years of dominance. It’s a feat that probably won’t be matched in our lifetime. However, the future is not looking good for the Pats. It’s clearly on the downhill path and rebuilding. Get used to the new sheriff in town.

The Patriots aren’t in full rebuild mode. The holes left by Chung, Hightower, and Cannon will very likely be effectively filled next season by Chung, Hightower, and Cannon.

I’m not saying the Patriots will ‘return to dominance’ next season – but if you think this organization isn’t going to put a winning product back on the field sooner rather than later, you probably don’t know enough about the NFL.

I’m just saying – reports of the end of New England are very premature.

• 33BeRad

@odanny said...

I think either J. Jefferson or Thielen have a monster game tomorrow, maybe even Cousins as well. A Detroit defense that has checked out, a season of frustration that will finish Sunday with a losing record and missing the playoffs, no Dalvin Cook in the backfield, and a Lions team that hasn’t beaten the Vikings since Week 4 of the 2017 season.

I like it, it will be good leverage off of Mattison who will probably be close to 20% owned in tourneys. Maybe he will be a little less with Murray now becoming an option.

I like Metcalf against what is left of SF defense. Even if they blow them out I am hoping he can get a big game in before they sit anyone. I think he’ll go under owned compared to what his ceiling can be.

• bjrogers2000

Packers defense – 15+

• bjrogers2000

Mitch is their bitch

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).