4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at LA Rams ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at San Francisco ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Carolina ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 14 ) at Indianapolis ( -14 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@zovyn said...

The Patriots aren’t in full rebuild mode. The holes left by Chung, Hightower, and Cannon will very likely be effectively filled next season by Chung, Hightower, and Cannon.

I’m not saying the Patriots will ‘return to dominance’ next season – but if you think this organization isn’t going to put a winning product back on the field sooner rather than later, you probably don’t know enough about the NFL.

I’m just saying – reports of the end of New England are very premature.

Chung, Hightower, and Cannon will certainly help. I stand by saying the Pats aren’t very good and doubt they make the playoffs for at least three years. The offense is that bad. Bill hasn’t exactly nailed his draft picks with all his willing and dealing. Brady saw the writing on the wall. It’s time for the patriot fans to see it too.

• taford14

From FTN Daily. Something to look at here for incentives.

Milestones/Achievements/Awards

Lamar Jackson needs 98 rushing yards to reach 1,000 yards on the year.

Mike Evans needs 40 receiving yards to reach 1,000 receiving yards on the year.

Justin Jefferson needs 90 yards to set the all-time record for most receiving yards by a rookie WR.

Adam Thielen needs one receiving TD for the Vikings to be just the 2nd team in NFL history to have two players score 15 TDs each in a single season.

Dalvin Cook is tied for 2nd in the NFL in TDs, while Adam Thielen is 3rd in the league in receiving TDs with 14.

Travis Kelce can set a pass Jason Witten for the second most-receptions by a TE in a season, he would need 12 for the all-time record, but he looks likely to sit.

Russell Wilson needs two passing TDs to surpass Dan Marino for the 2nd most TD passes of all-time.

Aaron Rodgers currently has the 3rd highest season-long QBR of all-time, he can also tie Tom Brady for the most games with 3+ passing TDs and is 6 TDs shy of 50 on the year.

JuJu Smith-Schuster is 9 catches shy of 100, Chase Claypool needs one TD to set the Steelers rookie record and Diontae Johnson could surpass 100 receptions and 1,000 yards with just 15 catches and 172 receiving yards. JuJu and Johnson are likely to be limited.

Jeff Wilson needs 105 rushing yards for 1,000 career rushing yards.

Tyler Lockett can earn $200k in incentives if he collects 46 more receiving yards, and another $100k if he scores two receiving TDs.

The following WRs are others who need less than 100 yards to surpass 1k on the year; Brandin Cooks, Keenan Allen, Corey Davis, AJ Brown, Tee Higgins, Robert Woods.

• superjon

@taford14 said...

Russell Wilson needs two passing TDs to surpass Dan Marino for the 2nd most TD passes of all-time.

Marino is tied for 5th for most TD passes of all time, and Wilson isn’t even close.

• superjon

Best cheap D’s on FD?

Jets and Raiders?

• winnerchickendinner

Ryan should have a field day with the buccaneers pass rush going down even more if having to guess.

• Eyehatetodd

@miggs6876 said...

Bills and Allen aren’t falling off the wagon if Daboll leaves. That’s ridiculous since Daboll was there last year. Allen has made great strides in his game. It’s debatable if he can maintain it and get better. Daboll has little effect on that. Yes, he’s done a great job and will be missed if he departs. Allen and the Bills are in great shape going forward. Correction “the Bills will be circling the wagons.”

Daboll has little effect on it?? Lol. Who do you think has helped Allen make those great strides? Wouldn’t shock me if Josh Allen is the next Wentz. Look at what happened to him when Reich left. I can see a similar fate for Allen. I see the Bills more as overachievers, not this great young team who will be a force to reckon with for years.

• Alvance83

@Eyehatetodd said...

Daboll has little effect on it?? Lol. Who do you think has helped Allen make those great strides? Wouldn’t shock me if Josh Allen is the next Wentz. Look at what happened to him when Reich left. I can see a similar fate for Allen. I see the Bills more as overachievers, not this great young team who will be a force to reckon with for years.

Difference I see in comparison – buffalo has a wr1- Philly did not – a really good young back and a coach that will use him – Philly (poor sanders) – a shut down corner – philly nope – a great o line – lol Philly
    I’m sure lots more but here’s a start

• Getty33

Justin Jefferson needs 90 yards to set the all-time record for most receiving yards by a rookie WR.

Adam Thielen needs one receiving TD for the Vikings to be just the 2nd team in NFL history to have two players score 15 TDs each in a single season.

Add that Thielen is 132 yards short of 1000 yards. I’d bet on the veteran getting his due rather than the rookie.

• Getty33

@superjon said...

Beast of the Week is Jonathan Taylor.

Then it’s a good day to pile on Nyhein Hines who scored twice in the 1st matchup. Jax defense can’t contain pass catching backs. Then again, they haven’t contained much of anything this year.

• superjon

Chubb with the hat trick on Sunday. Don’t miss out.

• CheeseCutter

@superjon said...

Best cheap D’s on FD?

Jets and Raiders?

I like the Jets. Actually competing, iffy QBs and two starting OL out for for the Pats.

• WrathofKhaaan

Seems like a lot of discussion of Murray vs. Mattison as the free square… I also like Ty Johnson as a lower owned pivot at $4300.

• squidkill

@taford14 said...

From FTN Daily. Something to look at here for incentives.

Milestones/Achievements/Awards

Lamar Jackson needs 98 rushing yards to reach 1,000 yards on the year.

Mike Evans needs 40 receiving yards to reach 1,000 receiving yards on the year.

Dalvin Cook is tied for 2nd in the NFL in TDs, while Adam Thielen is 3rd in the league in receiving TDs with 14.

Travis Kelce can set a pass Jason Witten for the second most-receptions by a TE in a season, he would need 12 for the all-time record, but he looks likely to sit.

Aaron Rodgers currently has the 3rd highest season-long QBR of all-time, he can also tie Tom Brady for the most games with 3+ passing TDs and is 6 TDs shy of 50 on the year.

JuJu Smith-Schuster is 9 catches shy of 100, Chase Claypool needs one TD to set the Steelers rookie record and Diontae Johnson could surpass 100 receptions and 1,000 yards with just 15 catches and 172 receiving yards. JuJu and Johnson are likely to be limited.

Jeff Wilson needs 105 rushing yards for 1,000 career rushing yards.

Tyler Lockett can earn $200k in incentives if he collects 46 more receiving yards, and another $100k if he scores two receiving TDs.

The following WRs are others who need less than 100 yards to surpass 1k on the year; Brandin Cooks, Keenan Allen, Corey Davis, AJ Brown, Tee Higgins, Robert Woods.

Lol to Russ/ Marino one. Wtf just making it up

• squidkill

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Seems like a lot of discussion of Murray vs. Mattison as the free square… I also like Ty Johnson as a lower owned pivot at $4300.

Matti son at 6100 is not my definition of free

• Desiderio3

Bye bye murray

• squidkill

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Lat Murray gone now

• budfox6

Murray peace out.

• squidkill

Running backs ——on dk

JT
    Jeff Wilson
    Ty Johnson
    Hines (GPP)

• squidkill

I’d play the split slates this week 1p/4p

• whodat2

@Desiderio3 said...

Bye bye murray

Hello Ty Montgomery?

• budfox6

At least Taysom Hill can’t vulture anyone lol.

• zovyn

@Getty33 said...

Add that Thielen is 132 yards short of 1000 yards. I’d bet on the veteran getting his due rather than the rookie.

Against the Lions it isn’t at all out of the question for both Jefferson and Thielen to hit those marks tomorrow.

• winnerchickendinner

@Desiderio3 said...

Bye bye murray

• BIF

From ESPN
    Replacing Alvin Kamara will be even harder for the New Orleans Saints on Sunday after their running back room was ruled out as COVID-19 precaution, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The source said backups Latavius Murray and Dwayne Washington, fullback Michael Burton and running backs coach Joel Thomas have been ruled out against the Carolina Panthers because they were deemed close contacts to Kamara, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, a source previously told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

None of the other running backs tested positive, according to the source, and are expected back with the team next week. Kamara cannot return before next Sunday since he tested positive — putting his status for New Orleans’ playoff opener in jeopardy, unless the team can clinch a first-round bye.

• BIF

Joe Haden out as well for Sunday AND next week

Cornerback Joe Haden tested positive for COVID-19, a source told ESPN’s Dan Graziano, creating a significant hole in the Pittsburgh Steelers’ secondary with the playoffs just a week away.

Even if asymptomatic, players who test positive must be isolated for at least 10 days, making it likely Haden will miss the first round of the playoffs, along with Sunday’s Week 17 game against the Cleveland Browns — a team dealing with its own COVID-19 situation this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).