4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thefellowship

@specvspeed03 said...

If theres any Dolphin im gonna have ownership of its probably Stills or Parker if hes active. Belichek typically takes away the other teams #1 playmaker which is Landry, so id expect any success through the air to go to the #2 option.

Not disagreeing, but Landry has actually fared decently against the Pats in two years. He was hurt in one game in 2014. The second game in 2014 – 8/99/0 TD, 2015 – 6/72/0, 8/71/0. Not great fantasy stuff to be sure but not taken out of the game either. Whether he is worth $6500 on FD away at NE is a different matter and I tend to agree with you. If Davante Parker plays, I could see him getting a fair amount of short-mid volume targets but I would expect a similar stat line. He never catches TDs and was over-targeted last year because the Dolphins have/had little else that is for sure.

• thefellowship

@Jcb890 said...

This discussion is completely pointless and this will be my last post about this matter. Yes, I do think they did that against Miami. % of effort doesn’t matter, call it 40%, call it 100%, whatever effort you want to say they put forth in that game, it was not equal to a full effort that normally goes into a game trying to be won. I am a Patriots fan, so I watch every single one of their games. The fact that you think the Patriots put forth their best effort to win in that game either means you don’t know football, or you didn’t watch the game. Period.

As a Dolphins fan, I agree. NE, while it seemed like they should go for broke in that game, was walking through the motions. They looked like they could not get on the plane fast enough. Call it gameplan, call it looking ahead, call it 40% or 82% effort or whatever but no way NE was all there that day. That said, I think the fins will put out another lionhearted effort this week despite the absurd early season schedule. I actually think Tannehill may do more than people expect and will be throwing a lot by the 2nd half. Still, the result in NE will likely be what it always seems to be. I would be reluctant to touch any Dolphin or Patriot this week in cash or gpp. Although Edelman could very well butt-rape slow and lethargic Maxwell.

• sterny331

so this week ill be running stafford, eli, and a few mccowns.. i think we all know the stacks with those guys. barnidge with mccown, obj with eli, but with stafford it could be a naked qb. he did spread the ball out quite a bit. although i may just stack with ebron and call it a day. tough call. what do people think about tevin colemans value this week? also travis benjamin could be a decent play

• sterny331

tough call

• billholler

@BIF said...

Re: Smith – that’s because his days of running by someone are mostly behind him, especially the Bills corners – also what I detailed a few pages back about the Ravens in my “pile of horse shit” post

It was the most informative and well spoken pile of horse shit I have ever seen.

• Bam79

@Superhippy said...

Anyone have any thoughts on a Flacco, Smith, Wallace stack.

The only B’more stack I would consider is Flacco / Pitta.

• Bam79

@sterny331 said...

travis benjamin could be a decent play

I like TBenjamin this week..He’s a big time boom/bust play, though.

• RolltheRock83

Fleener could be a good GPP target this week.
    Everyone will be off him after that turrible week 1 performance but TE’s always eat against the Giants.
    He was in on 56 on the 69 offensive snaps the Saints had and could be a good leverage play against all the people who will be stacking Brees/Cooks/Snead, Eli/OBJ.

• Genghis_Khan

@Wander_Bread said...

Season ticket holder for the Giants here

Dude, I’m super jelly. Where are the seats?

We’ve gotta play a $0 h2h at some point this year and if I win you have to take me to a game. If I lose, I’ll give you my firstborn child or something of equivalent value.

• hobbes2d

@RolltheRock83 said...

Fleener could be a good GPP target this week.
    Everyone will be off him after that turrible week 1 performance but TE’s always eat against the Giants.
    He was in on 56 on the 69 offensive snaps the Saints had and could be a good leverage play against all the people who will be stacking Brees/Cooks/Snead, Eli/OBJ.

Josh Hill is hurt too so Fleener may never leave the field on Sunday.

• Hjd29

What are people thinking between CJ Anderson and Deangelo Williams for DK cash? If your playing Antonio brown, would it make sense to diversify and use CJ? Or pair Deangelo and AB together?

• deejmonster

@sterny331 said...

so this week ill be running stafford, eli, and a few mccowns.. i think we all know the stacks with those guys. barnidge with mccown, obj with eli, but with stafford it could be a naked qb. he did spread the ball out quite a bit. although i may just stack with ebron and call it a day. tough call. what do people think about tevin colemans value this week? also travis benjamin could be a decent play

Don’t know enough about Coleman to lend service but I will say that I have Stafford naked in a few lineups that I think will do well. Travis Benjamin and Antonio Gates should both see increased targets with Allen being out.

• Luctyl99

AP did not do well against GB last year but I can just see him beasting Sunday night. Should be very low owned too.

• BIF

@billholler said...

It was the most informative and well spoken pile of horse shit I have ever seen.

LOL thanks….and grammatically correct I hope ;)

• 03red4

Anyone on hogan at all on fanduel?

• Dadeano860

Same question- anyone using Kerley or Hogan as a cheap WR3?

• Fsudrew17

@Dadeano860 said...

Nope but rolling out Beasley

• Yacht67

Jennings, Langford and Yeldon……

• shirl032

@chrissr42 said...

Is anybody else worried about the weather reports for sunday for some of these highly targeted games. 90% chance of thunderstorms for ny/saints game and cincy/pitt game

This isn’t baseball

• Richebee

@Dadeano860 said...

On FD, no, but on Draftkings, I can’t stop putting Kerley in my lineups… Min price, two touchdown underdogs, looked great Monday night (should have had 100 and a td but Blaine Gabbert sucks), Chip Kelly effect,returns punts.. He probably isn’t gonna score a touchdown, but he could easily have 6-8 catches in this game for 60-70 yards and hit 4-5x value without sniffing the redzone.

• madchuck

I like Kerley a lot on DK. Chip will keep throwing and they are going to get their asses handed to them. Don’t be confused, Torrey Smith and Patton sucks. Kerley is the best receiver on the team.

• lfn1992

I like Coby Fleener a lot, but at $3900 on DK when Dennis Pitta is sitting there at $2800?

• zpa1989

cj anderson, lamar miller, zeke, or d will, if you had to rank them in terms of best plays. i feel like picking the right one could decide this week. unless your paying down for the value guys in both spots. (talking FD here)

• Gheag2014

Am I crazy for liking a cutler/alshon Monday night hammer? Cutler always seems to step up for prime time games. Also I think I’m going to the well with green bay against Minnesota.. I know Tennessee wasn’t exactly the play last week but I think a pick six isn’t out of the question with that secondary against hill or Bradford. I think Lamar Miller finds the end zone this weekend too, i don’t know if he can pay off his dk salary in tournaments but he could. Arob after 15 targets is in for a huge game too, multi td upside always. While everyone’s on OBJ in tournaments I’ll be on rashad.

• Tammy409

@Dadeano860 said...

On DK’s Yeah. I like both of those guys given the number of targets each received Week 1`. CAR perhaps a bit tougher to throw on, but both are going nowhere but up… Hogan is what LaFell was supposed to be last year for The Pats, only he’s way better and will be a guy who can go for 12-15+ pts any given game. Let’s play these guys (and Ty Wms too) while they are cheap.

Also, seeing a Beasley comment below and Yeah, Loved and played the hell out of him last week, but I’ve heard rumblings that they are going to mandate that Dak stop with the constant dump offs to Witten and him and either just run with the ball or force it downfield.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).