4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lfn1992

Thinking about throwing Brandon Marshall in as a flyer in tonight’s game in a Thu-Mon lineup, as well as Jets D. Crazy crap happens with these two teams and the Jets will be trying their best to utterly humiliate the Ryans. Plus, Marshall might be forgotten this week. Thoughts?

• Cbed11

Anyone rolling with the Bills D tonight?

• TimmerRC

@Cbed11 said...

Anyone rolling with the Bills D tonight?

I threw it into a few lineups, yeah.

• Brian6035

Did anyone see anything troubling with how the falcons are using Jones last week? I like a strong bounce back and have a bunch of Ryan/Jones stacks but am concerned about last week. His targets were down and they seem to really like Sanu.

• chrissr42

@Brian6035 said...

Did anyone see anything troubling with how the falcons are using Jones last week? I like a strong bounce back and have a bunch of Ryan/Jones stacks but am concerned about last week. His targets were down and they seem to really like Sanu.

Oaklands dbs match up much better against big receivers then they do against quick receivers ( ex brandin cooks, willie snead) and wr with injuries such as ankles see a drop in fp on average, plus matty ice on the road I’ll pass

• bgraffunder

Want your guys thoughts on a cash game.. With the weather concerns in the NE, it worries me having to “pay up” for a wr that might be playing in a complete downpour possibly changing game plans. My current cash WRs are Cooper, Jeffery, K. Benjamin…. Do i need to pay down at a different position for lets say Green, Brown or ODB or not this week? I am locked in with CJ Anderson and Deangelo Williams at RB

• sterny331

id still be targeting aj green.. i guess antonio brown will probably ending up having a studly game. brandon cooks. im not huge on kelvin benjamin this week as i feel the panthers are going to squash the 49ers and end up pulling kelvin. plus greg will take a lot of receptions away from him once cam and greg get synced up. alshon will probably be a decent play.

• sterny331

theres not a lot of low value rbs on the chart this week. yeldon, danny woodhead, theo riddick, tevin coleman, really the only options i would risk i bet ameer abdullah smashes through the titans d as well. they arent going to stack the box against detriot like they did against minnesota. stafford is too deadly through the air with all of his new weapons. i beleive that game will probably be high scoring would be my guess.

• sterny331

but then again. i didnt win much money last week so what do i know

• Sizmik

Anyone on Andy Dalton? hes 6400 and played a clock managment Jets team last week….finished with 21.3 DK points. I expect Pitt to shut down the run game and Andy to be throwing a lot, especially if they fall behind. Pitt has a weak secondary and with increased pace due to Steelers uptempo offense, he should see another 5-10 snaps….i see the guy throwing probably 35 times, 12-15 to Green…..i could see a 350 2td type line for him and maybe better in what i think will be a shootout, which would be well worth 6400….25 DK points for 6400 at qb, coupled with Green going for 100+ and a TD is cash and tourney type production. Im liking him this weekend, probably go all in with it

• TimmerRC

I’ve got some Dalton, absolutely. He has potential for a monster game and costs thousands less than Brees or Newton. Only concern, and it’s a small one, is the weather.

• sterny331

yea andy dalton is going to be a nice gpp play. lowish owned and tons of upside. u cant really go wrong there

• RolltheRock83

I’m going to have tons of exposure to Mariota this week.
    Small sample size but whenever he’s faced a questionable defence in his career he’s been really good despite his lack of weapons. Game indoors against a team who will get into a ton of shootouts and has a weak D. Mariota has the upside to go for 300yd and 3TD in this game. At just 6K he’s prolly my favorite play this entire week 2.

• sterny331

i have mariota in my more expensive gpp lineups. including the milly maker

• Sizmik

@RolltheRock83 said...

I’m going to have tons of exposure to Mariota this week.
    Small sample size but whenever he’s faced a questionable defence in his career he’s been really good despite his lack of weapons. Game indoors against a team who will get into a ton of shootouts and has a weak D. Mariota has the upside to go for 300yd and 3TD in this game. At just 6K he’s prolly my favorite play this entire week 2.

Thats why you just take Sharpe and Walker and get the upside. He doesnt have any other weapons and if hes gunna score its going to be through these two or Demarco

• Cbed11

Stop hyping up Mariota.

• Sizmik

@Cbed11 said...

Stop hyping up Mariota.

you dont need to, you can get all his TD upside for $8600 total

• Richebee

Pick Cam Newton or lose.

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@lfn1992 said...

Thinking about throwing Brandon Marshall in as a flyer in tonight’s game in a Thu-Mon lineup, as well as Jets D. Crazy crap happens with these two teams and the Jets will be trying their best to utterly humiliate the Ryans. Plus, Marshall might be forgotten this week. Thoughts?

You can make up the WR points elsewhere, especially this week. I see no reason to take a shot on him. I am only looking at the Bills D/Jets D. One of them could be the highest scoring D this week or at least save some money over the top priced D’s and only score a few points less.

• Sizmik

@Richebee said...

Pick Cam Newton or lose.

ehhh, they going to get up big and run the clock out…..sit Benji down and run it with Stewart. Carolina going to dominate that game…..dont be fooled because they beat up sorry ass LA. Gabbert is an INT waiting to happen and they arent going to run on Big Luke. At least thats the way i see it

• Cbed11

@Sizmik said...

you dont need to, you can get all his TD upside for $8600 total

Probably won’t have any Sharpe, but will have plenty Walker.

• Sizmik

@Cbed11 said...

Probably won’t have any Sharpe, but will have plenty Walker.

When Marriota had a big game last year, Walker did too….the connection is real, and you should see it again this weekend…..Walker has 100+ and 2TD type potential….if you look up and see Marriota having a big game on red zone, dont even look at your lineup, just smile and know its Walker lol

• TJRhodes

@Richebee said...

Pick Cam Newton or lose.

Putting it all on the back of a QB who spent last game roiling around hurt on the sidelines. I like it.

• chrissr42

exotic smashmouth will limit poss time for detroit, mariota will dink and dump it down the field and demarco murray will run it in for 3 td, dont think this will be the shootout people want it to be

• Rosterbate

Do you guys think Wheaton will get the majority of snaps as the no. 2 receiver this week? He could be a solid play at his price if he gets a full workload.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).