4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• russ5349

@hungry4wins said...

anybody knows how to get the ownership percentage of all players in Week 1, preferrably in Excel format?

On draftkings, go to contest page , click on the contest you want and under the standing on left side click on export lineups to CSV .

• chaffy

@walkoff9 said...

DK back to the $10 millionaire maker. $5 million, $1 mil to first.

Just an unplayable tourney format. But it will fill and DK will continue to make a fortune.

• IronMonkey415

Wow $20 a pop to play.

• gillio

Anybody else get a $10k week 2 second chance ticket? Anybody know what it is or why got it?

• mellofellowsu

I love that FD has been very reactive and has racheted up prices. Force people to make tough decisions.

Hope they treat NBA the same way.

• mellofellowsu

@Dome92 said...

I feel like you have to have some exposure to this game. I’ll probably have a crap ton of Brees in my Lineups.

You might want to check Brees’ performance away from the Superdome before you go all in, especially the past 3 years.

• TheRealJosh5

@walkoff9 said...

DK back to the $20 millionaire maker. $5 million, $1 mil to first.

had to figure that it would be, They can’t do it weekly at $3. It took them what a month to fill it and took them till the last hour or so too.

• TheRealJosh5

@chaffy said...

Just an unplayable tourney format. But it will fill and DK will continue to make a fortune.

why do you say it’s unplayable format? I didn’t play it last year but yesterday I did and only because it was $3.

• IronMonkey415

As an addict to DFS I’ll still play and give it a try at $20

• TimmerRC

Brees’ performance in Week 1 should create a nice situation where his ownership will get a big bump, and so will his top WRs. I’m hoping to see a ton of Brees/Snead/Cooks stacks, and then all of his passes go to Ingram and Thomas.

• jimmyd1507

@TheRealJosh5 said...

why do you say it’s unplayable format? I didn’t play it last year but yesterday I did and only because it was $3.

20% of the prize money goes to the top two players…

If 20% went to the top… say… 20 players, that makes it playable. As it stands, if you don’t finish 1/289, you practically win nothing, if at all.

• Bighouse55

@chaffy said...

Horrible structure trying to prey on unintelligent players. Do yourselves a favor and save your money.

• IronMonkey415

True, I am not one with any intelligent.

• chaffy

@Bighouse55 said...

Horrible structure trying to prey on unintelligent players. Do yourselves a favor and save your money.

Hopefully many people just don’t play it. The only way DK and FD will change it is if we all speak with our wallets. I still play some but I only play 10-15% of previous year levels. With these payout structures I don’t feel I can win. Even if I have a good week i most likely won’t make much money. I am not delusional enough to believe i can win the million. I just want a legit shot at 5-10k payout if i hit. I truly believe most regular players feel the same. This really is a topic for different thread tho.

• noddy

@gillio said...

Anybody else get a $10k week 2 second chance ticket? Anybody know what it is or why got it?

I didn’t get one so it can’t be for people who suck

• noddy

@IronMonkey415 said...

True, I am not one with any intelligent.

hahaha

• mateo94

Cin @ Pit is always a nice game script. Thinking Deangelo at RB with Dalton AJ Green stack on the other side. Side note i like Forsett at his price if low owned in the Baltimore game.

• Russthabus26

@gillio said...

It was from the big free roll. If you didn’t finish in the money you won a second chance ticket.

• TherealTG

Depending on what the Steelers D looks like tonight, I may have alot of exposure to AJ Green

• TherealTG

I can see the Tampa-Atlanta game being a shootout

• deejmonster

@mateo94 said...

Cin @ Pit is always a nice game script. Thinking Deangelo at RB with Dalton AJ Green stack on the other side. Side note i like Forsett at his price if low owned in the Baltimore game.

Idk if I see Forsett’s upside. I just can’t see how he might generate enough points to be a serious prospect.

• mellofellowsu

@TherealTG said...

I can see the Tampa-Atlanta game being a shootout

They’re playing again?

• bengalhockey

You played in the free 100k week 1 free contest presented by something called Jack Reacher?, if you didn’t win money you got that free ticket. Check you history tab

• Dome92

@mellofellowsu said...

They’re playing again?

TB is playing the cardinals

• Dome92

@chaffy said...

Hopefully many people just don’t play it. The only way DK and FD will change it is if we all speak with our wallets. I still play some but I only play 10-15% of previous year levels. With these payout structures I don’t feel I can win. Even if I have a good week i most likely won’t make much money. I am not delusional enough to believe i can win the million. I just want a legit shot at 5-10k payout if i hit. I truly believe most regular players feel the same. This really is a topic for different thread tho.

What you could do is play the $100-$300 contest, that way you are only competing with 3-4k entries. Sure its alot to spend on one contest, but you could save up some extra cash or even split the cost with a buddy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).