4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man seeing 106 from my 4 players last night has me pumped for this weekend. Got to pick the right 4 now. Such tough decisions. Don’t want to go chalky but maybe that is the play since the Jets were so low owned. What are the Jet stackers doing?

• bgraffunder

TheWhiteMamba – I am thinking the same thing. Obviously not for every lineup but for a few variations. I think Aj Green (17-20), Antonio Brown (17-20), and ODB (25-30) will have very high ownership. IMO, Jones (9-12) and Hopkins (5-8) are very good contrarian options with no weather concerns. If rain is downpouring during gametime the game plans might favor a heavier run game. I will definitely have lineups where i fade the top 3 and look to jones/hopkins.

• Genghis_Khan

damnnn
    ‏@OwnersBoxNFL
    #NFL #Jaguars
    Prince Amukamara (hamstring) is out for Sunday’s game vs San Diego

• SonOfNike

Cash game O. Beckham, J. Kerley, and PHI Def or J. Matthews, D. Murray, and SEA Def?

• BUFUu2

@SonOfNike said...

Cash game O. Beckham, J. Kerley, and PHI Def or J. Matthews, D. Murray, and SEA Def?

I like the matthews murray sea better, Rams have owned seattle but not his year they won’t. Only thing is murray looks like is sharing some time with henry this year….. I would sub murray out for rawls

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

I like the matthews murray sea better, Rams have owned seattle but not his year they won’t. Only thing is murray looks like is sharing some time with henry this year….. I would sub murray out for rawls

Agree with this line of thinking. Have a bunch of Rawls this week.

• RobertoTomba

Chris Ivory has been ruled out for Week 2 due to whatever the mysterious illness is.

This means more volume for the mediocre TJ, meaning I have to play him. I also have Riddick and Gio, but both have to share a backfield (and both play better defenses).

• SkeletonCrew13

Ok.
    I am not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud.

I set my cash line ups and logged in to work on my GPP entries. In my research, I noticed that my cash lineup had 7 of 8 picks that matched “experts”… or at least people who claim to be so. (Mayo)

So do I run with my current knowing that everyone else will likely be on that same train or do i pivot? Keep in mind it is cash.. and low limit if that matters.

• RobertoTomba

Don’t overthink it. I’m only concerned with consensus top guys (like Eli this week, for instance). Otherwise, there’s enough variation between expert rankings that the odds are few people will have exactly what you’ve picked. It’s more trouble than it’s worth to change your lineup. On the other hand, it feels good to know that you came up with these picks without the help of the experts.

• bengalboi

Cash qb. Mariota, flacco or rivers. Having trouble pairing 2 of 3 with receiver/tight end.

• billholler

@bengalboi said...

Cash qb. Mariota, flacco or rivers. Having trouble pairing 2 of 3 with receiver/tight end.

I am all over Mariota this week in cash and GPP. All H2H invites are welcome.

• Zcthegreat_Nation

How do I actually get to use my ticket for a free $3 entry from entering last weeks $20 entry. Tried submitting it as free lineup but it keeps putting the $3 in….pissing me off

• bengalboi

@billholler said...

I am all over Mariota this week in cash and GPP. All H2H invites are welcome.

Yeah he could be in for a decent week. Most certainly gonna be an air me out game. Follow up, do you pair with sharpe, walker, or what? Leaning heavily toward walker.

• RobertoTomba

I still like Rivers/Benjamin/Gates better (and, cost and likely ownership look great, too).

• bengalboi

@RobertoTomba said...

I still like Rivers/Benjamin/Gates better (and, cost and likely ownership look great, too).

That’s my second best although in having trouble with Benjamin.

• RobertoTomba

@Zcthegreat_Nation said...

How do I actually get to use my ticket for a free $3 entry from entering last weeks $20 entry. Tried submitting it as free lineup but it keeps putting the $3 in….pissing me off

Assuming this is Fanduel, you should have a link in your email that will take you straight to the input screen.

• Bcarr1120

No one is talking about Julio and Cam(Stack with KB) . Also Palmer . I’m telling u all watch out

• hunteezee

For cash which RB between 6-6.8k are you guys leaning towards?

• billholler

@bengalboi said...

Yeah he could be in for a decent week. Most certainly gonna be an air me out game. Follow up, do you pair with sharpe, walker, or what? Leaning heavily toward walker.

I did a 50 LU stack with Mariota/Sharpe/Walker. Total boom or bust but if it’s a boom, it should be a low owned boom

• Razzle11

@billholler said...

I did a 50 LU stack with Mariota/Sharpe/Walker. Total boom or bust but if it’s a boom, it should be a low owned boom

like your thinking….DK or FD?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@hunteezee said...

For cash which RB between 6-6.8k are you guys leaning towards?

The 3 I keep using are Langford, Woodhead and Jennings. I feel like you can be pretty different in cash (without sacrificing floor) by playing 2 of them together and then spending up at WR.

• clrockny24

I was actually thinking about at least a mariota/walker stack… not sure I’m gutsy enough to do mariota/sharpe/walker

• m203

oof so many people mentioning the mariota stack… makes me nervous

• Bigkeydet70

Thoughts on V.Jax in the cardinals stack vs mike evans? I hate playing V.jax but he matched evans in targets last week and I’m think Evans should see a bunch of Pat Pete

• clrockny24

@m203 said...

oof so many people mentioning the mariota stack… makes me nervous

I wouldn’t doubt it if it did make you nervous. I just think it could be a good idea, but I’m not really sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).