4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• billholler

@Razzle11 said...

like your thinking….DK or FD?

I’m in Texas so DK only :(

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbarnhill7523 said...

The 3 I keep using are Langford, Woodhead and Jennings. I feel like you can be pretty different in cash (without sacrificing floor) by playing 2 of them together and then spending up at WR.

Using them, too, but can’t resist having CJ, too. Very high floor this week. I think he will be chalky but ok in cash. Actually think Yeldon safe, too, for cash due to the volume/matchup.

• Razzle11

@billholler said...

I’m in Texas so DK only :(

Just realized I am going to be in TX over Xmas and New years….I just shed a tear now. No fantasydraft?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Both starting guards out for the Chiefs, as if I wasn’t on a full Ware fade to begin with. Think Kelce could be good this week.

• billholler

@Razzle11 said...

Just realized I am going to be in TX over Xmas and New years….I just shed a tear now. No fantasydraft?

Not sure. May not be any DK after this year but new legislation was recently suggested but yet to be drafted.

• cdsleeve

@Zcthegreat_Nation said...

How do I actually get to use my ticket for a free $3 entry from entering last weeks $20 entry. Tried submitting it as free lineup but it keeps putting the $3 in….pissing me off

It did that to me earlier but I just tried again and it worked fine.

• thedkexperience

@Genghis_Khan said...

damnnn
    ‏@OwnersBoxNFL
    #NFL #Jaguars
    Prince Amukamara (hamstring) is out for Sunday’s game vs San Diego

As a Giants fan my response is that I’m surprised it took this long.

• thedkexperience

@Razzle11 said...

like your thinking….DK or FD?

Per Aces …

Marriota 10% (Tied 6th highest)
    Sharpe 25% (2nd)
    Walker 12% (T2nd)

I had the same thought as you … And looks like so did most of America.

• IronMonkey415

Did America think of Will Fuller or just me this week?

• specvspeed03

I love Mariota/Walker this week but i’m not so sure about Sharpe if Darius Slay is gonna be on him…

• UltiPhil

Is A. Gates a good play in cash this week?

• m203

@clrockny24 said...

I wouldn’t doubt it if it did make you nervous. I just think it could be a good idea, but I’m not really sure.

i agree with you. i just thought itd be one of the lesser owned stacks which is why it was more attractive before i knew a lotta people were on it

• Hjd29

@IronMonkey415 said...

Did America think of Will Fuller or just me this week?

That’s my question too. I have 4,300 left and can’t decide if I want to use witten, fuller, or someone else in that range. Want Benjamin but am 100 short.

• Zcthegreat_Nation

@cdsleeve said...

It did that to me earlier but I just tried again and it worked fine.

Tried about an hour later and got it, thanks for response though

• S7ubs

@specvspeed03 said...

I love Mariota/Walker this week but i’m not so sure about Sharpe if Darius Slay is gonna be on him…

Don’t let Slay’s contract out fear in your thinking. He’s no shut down corner

• Dadeano860

Actually Slay is a shut down corner per PFF

• bignish

Yeldon or Langford on DK?

• S7ubs

@Dadeano860 said...

Actually Slay is a shut down corner per PFF

You go off your PFF, I will go off my eyes. I watch him get torched day in and day out

• bengalboi

@thedkexperience said...

Per Aces …

Marriota 10% (Tied 6th highest)
    Sharpe 25% (2nd)
    Walker 12% (T2nd)

I had the same thought as you … And looks like so did most of America.

Is this based off Thursday thru Monday slate or projections for Sundays slate?

• Jpitten

Doug Baldwin play of the week

• BIF

Interesting observations (to me anyways) from Aces’ Week 2 ownership %‘s
    Keep in mind the QB%‘s will be inflated as you must play 2 QB’s

1 Eli was more than twice as heavily owned as second most owned QB; he was 42% to Carr’s 20%

2 Dak was 10% while Cousins was 3% – with no real rushing attack, I assumed Kirk would get more love

3 Brees was only 6% – with 2 QB’s to play I would have expected more Eli-Drew combos especially given Eli’s ownership

4 Josh McCown was 5th most owned at 11% and 4% higher than Flacco’s 7%

5 Switching to RB’s, Woodhead appears that he is going to be chalk this week at 24% and #3 behind only DWill and CJ

Of course, some of this is salary driven ownership….

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jpitten said...

Doug Baldwin play of the week

I like it. Have a bunch of shares, too. I think Wilson will be limited and use short passes to move the ball. Kerley was active in the slot last week vs the Rams.

• Yacht67

Love Mariota this weekend. Got to to love Sharpe.

• zpa1989

@Yacht67 said...

Love Mariota this weekend. Got to to love Sharpe.

not scared of darius slay? supposed to be a legit corner

• schmitter01

Help me out guys, what do you think? Stafford/Green/Crabtree or Eli/Jeffrey/Jmatt for cash?

I’m leaning towards the 1st one because Stafford=consistency under JBC and at home vs weak secondary, Green is a target monster and will torch the Steelers in what may end up being a shootout, and Crabtree will get more looks with Trufant likely covering Cooper for the majority of the game and it really doesn’t get more consistent than Crabtree… but I feel obligated to play Eli in cash due to ownership and obviously matchup, Jeffrey is likely lining up against 7th rd pick Jalen Mills of the Eagles, Jmatt was targeted on nearly 40% of Wentz targets in their first game together last week AND Ertz is out. Also, I like to have players going Monday, but then again Vegas has that game as low scoring. I’m back and forth lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).